• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 5-DBFPV (benzofuran analogue of α-PVP)

roi

Bluelighter
Q6uulXm.png

1-(2,3-dihydrobenzofuran-5-yl)-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-one

Just became available. Do you think it'll turn out to be a plain stimulant or actually have a empathogenic touch?

The methylenedioxy pyrovalerone derivatives (MDPV, MDPBP, MDPPP) are just NDRIs afaik, so I guess this one will be very similar as MDPV.

Last edited:
I doubt it'll be an emphatogen, just sticking an MD (or in this case MD with one of the oxygens replaced by carbon) on something isn't a magic way of making emphatogens.

Last edited:
Apparently I just learned of this analogue and I also saw MDPHP (a creation from a-php) on the new list of chems. It really seems in my opinion that after the mdpv ban people really started getting creative trying to recreate a high that they can no longer get legally. Maybe all these new chems are more than that, I have had a few (a very very small number) that really have their own prevailing effects but other than that I almost feel like I'm just trying to recreate an mdpv high. Closest I ever got to doing so personally was a mixture of a-pvp, 4-mec, and pentedrone. Apparently I thought making a new type of triple re-uptake inhibitor would suffice as a replacement.

If anyone tries any of the 2 drugs above mentioned, please report. I'd love to hear the feedback.

-dp

I've tried this compound. It's very similar to MDPV, quite euphoric, lasts a few hours and the comedown has a nasty headache to it. It's slightly more potent than MDPV I think. Also very moreish!

Last edited:
> If anyone tries any of the 2 drugs above mentioned, please report. I'd love to hear the feedback.
Should have some MDPHP (actually called MDPH) soon.....

No, no, the recently advertised MDPHP is actually the methylenedioxy version of a-PHP, hence MDPHP (just like the "full" short name of MDPV, based on its similarity to a-PVP, should be MDPVP, but perhaps it didn't look as much appealing). This should be made widely clear, because the dosing for both MDPHP (methylenedioxy-a-PHP) and MDPH (methylenedioxyphentermine) is completely different, with the former most probably active at similar doses as MDPV is and similar effects. That's a very big difference!

I was once sold a-PVP as 3-MMC and actually, it was a person that I had trusted as for the quality of drugs, so I took a line that was way too much. I've hated a-PVP ever since and I must say that I quite enjoyed moderate doses of MDPV, not that it was one of my favourites, it's much different stimulation from amphetamine's, but it was fine, so I guess I may have taken a dislike to a-PVP and pyrovalerones in general only because I dosed too much.

Since even a-PVP and a-PHP, seemingly being the only kinda worthy replacement compounds to it's predecessor, were as i think more or less useless, why should one want to substitute a superior Compound? I mean, i'm using it occasionally, sometimes even frequently in addition to my ADHD prescription medication XR Methylphenidate and all the time with great success, which is why i don't think there'll be something even nearly as useful as MDPV that's, if used with caution and sanity, one of the very few RCs i wouldn't wanna have missed.

I don't wanna belittle the dangers of it and so dounderstand all those ppl, at least to a certain degree, hating it with concentrated passion - but since this is -in all honesty- just based on the sad fact that most of 'em weren't able to handle it properly and restrict themselves,i cannot agree to the general consensus of MDPV being "evil" - as it's BULLSHIT!

It's what everyone makes out of it!

Last edited:
I have at my roots, or feet. Am I supposed to pretend I am a plant. Well
I by chance tried mdphp and 5-5-DBFPV,today. Will take more research but, a-php still tastes happier.Will report more soon.
I got a-pvp,but in the past ,not right now,but before now. We clear. And I am a plant, who hates people called swim,lol
The end was here

Yep, should be legal worldwide except UK and Australia.

Sorry ;) a few people here seemed interested so I just rolled with it. I'll edit my post in this thread to just be a link over to the correct one. Thanks for looking out!

5-DBFPV, not much to get from this thread on this one so I guess this is where we use our own body as a shooting range.

There are probably not many reports because this substance isn't really widely available and most vendors don't stock it.

The currently most popular pyrovalerone derivative happens to be α-PHP.

I much prefer PVP to MDPV, although MDPV was extremely fun in its own right. More fun but not more euphoric. I have some PHP on the way.

I think one issue here is how clean the synthesis would be, impurities, whether they even made the right chemical. The people selling this stuff aren't trustworthy in regards to that, at least in my books.

The people selling this stuff aren't trustworthy in regards to that, at least in my books.

This is very true, while I could say that they are since they have good quality at all times however different batches is different quality. I have been very familiar with the a-pvp/a-php (did nothing)/a-pvt and even some crystal and 4f- editions. Obviously somethings good here. That beings said, I have atleast experienced close to 10 different batches of a-pvp where the effects are VERY different. From giving nothing other than a racing heart to almost a super cocaine effect - you really never know all you know is that all in the bag is more of the stuff you just had.

I agree - it is very hard to get the same stuff. To be honest, a-pvp was best 2 years ago and have been falling since its became white. The brownish one was great,and then the sandish one, the flaky stuff is not my favourite. It's potent - top notch there - but different effects in total agreed. I can only hope for next batch to bring back some of that goodniness I crave.

I havnet tried the 5-DBFPV, will wait a little more. Will post picture. Maby we should make us a little archive of pictures as we could easily compare what we are talking about.

I will update the thread here on the 5-DBFPV - going for capsule maby this belonging to the stuff that needs time anyway.^

Anywone have any ideas what are the correct dosage on this please say so, if not I will give you the results by a week from now latest.

MDPV=GOD or a pathetic human version of hell, i can't specify my mind to remember one or the other. its both... anyone who has a (and i mean "really") special place in their heart for PV knows what i mean. 5 years laters I can still taste the smoke... and the run on foil... oh jesus contact high here we go... syrupy? ne1?

steingalkrs, I agree in regards to who I think you think who I think are talking about (end of that mess) a-PVP/a-PHP... the chems that have been around a while and have had the synth/cleaning perfected and I hear are good quality.

But all the new crazy stuff coming out supplied is sub-par. I'm no super-chemist, so I don't honestly know but I figure it would have to do with the fact that these new chems either don't have a synth published yet, or the ghetto chinese labs haven't perfected it (hell they may have synthed you the wrong chemical for all you know). I was literally sent 5 grams of what resembled dirt... as in soil. It was obviously just a shit quality and impure batch, that hardly had any activity. I tossed most of it when I decided I didn't want that in my body. Either way, you lose my respect and my business.

And to be brutally honest, it's suppliers like that who ruin the research chemical market for everyone by being a MAJOR contributor in helping the Good/Fun/Safer(ish) chemicals get banned quicker; and then replaced by unknown random para methoxy/methyl/poodle/noodle/halogenated PV analogs or cathinone analogs that 9 times out 10 are worthless. I worry that eventually they will stumble on a drug than when administered opens up a portal to hell, and Satan conquers the earth engulfing it in flames. But it will be marketed as "new alpha-zzTop replacement" during the uprising of hell, leading to the enslavement and torture of all mankind under satans rule. One of the ISS astronauts will have some a-zzTop replacement and allow satan to enslave alien races beyond our solar system by dosing it. I'm just foolin :) that would be a fuckin trip though eh?

Yeah.... anyways.... I think we are on the same page though. I look forward to any more 5DBFPV info coming from your direction still a little curious.

Last edited: