• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc 5HT Psychdelics + Opiates

Shitake

Bluelighter
What do you think about mixing opiates (Specially morphine) with psychdelics? Do the opiate receptors agonism increase or decrease the psychdelic effects of Shrooms/LSD? Im a huge fan of psychdelic (in all ways: visuals, insights, body sensations and etc).Im thinking about take 60mg of oral morphine with 6g of dried cubes tomorrow, its a good idea?

I heard that psilocybin increase the activities of kappa opioid receptors too while morphine also increase the serotonin release.
It can be a stronger alteration of state of mind?

Thank you guys! I Also need friends. I like all kind of things. Opiates, benzos, ritalin, LSD, DXM, whatever.

What do you think about mixing opiates (Specially morphine) with psychdelics? Do the opiate receptors agonism increase or decrease the psychdelic effects of Shrooms/LSD? Im a huge fan of psychdelic (in all ways: visuals, insights, body sensations and etc).Im thinking about take 60mg of oral morphine with 6g of dried cubes tomorrow, its a good idea?

I heard that psilocybin increase the activities of kappa opioid receptors too while morphine also increase the serotonin release.
It can be a stronger alteration of state of mind?

Thank you guys! I Also need friends. I like all kind of things. Opiates, benzos, ritalin, LSD, DXM, whatever.

I knooow. The same here, I like to do shrooms with morphine.
And man, Morphine with ritalin have a awesome synergy. They potentiate each other.

The issue is the opiate effects will be very... abstract per say. One may not feel them whatsoever and in that "realm" of psychedelic goodness take a handful of 30 percocets and die lol. If you are a psychedelic wizard and have tons of experience with their effects, then whatever as long as you don't think you're a strawberry and start eating yourself from tripping too hard lol.

Personally, I cannot even feel marijuana effects while tripping and even gravity bong rips in a row will virtually make me feel sober (but still under the influence of psychedelics). I've only blended stimulants with opiates because I know they will deliver a good mood boost. Psychedelics I just never am sure what mixing things will result in at the end of it all. Mushrooms send me into a world where I am absolutely stupid to anyone else around me who is sober, and I'd imagine taking painkillers on top of that would make people question what my goal is for that afternoon. Oh! But on my 24th birthday I ate an entire bag of mushrooms and forgot what species I was, and my name, or if I took anything while begging my roomate to clarify what is happening while watching my life like it was on a TV screen. After the comedown of the mushrooms and I was fully sentient again and back on earth, I celebrated with some delightful perky C's for my birthday evening after I was human again. Mushrooms fade quickly unlike other psychedelics so in a way.. it may be better for that narcotic blend if you can save it for when you're not rolling on the ground laughing (because mushrooms make me do that for some reason).

I cant ask for a better explanation. Thx man !
Oh, ritalin with morphine have a perfect sinergy. Improve the arousal, sociability, disposition, you get the energy from ritalin and the analgesic effects from opiates, it makes you brand new to do some activity.

honestly i don't like the combination. especially L w harder opes. I can't feel my body/injure myself. L doesn't like the slowdown of the guts, and it makes me anxious about my own opioid use. imo opes are for the comedown w L.
something about being out of touch w my body while something is working so hard the opposite way... imo they don't mix well.

the one combo I HAVE had good luck with is mushroom/poppy tea. they seem to like each other well enough. want to try this w some amanita muscaria as well sometime....

I tried this once -- LSD and hydromorphone, if I remember correctly -- and found it highly unpleasant. It felt like the opioid was trying to make my mind relax while the psychedelic was fighting against it. I've avoided it since.

I love Opiates, so of course, I'm biased, but I thought the two went together perfectly. I've tripped on psychedelic mushrooms and LSD both while on Opioids. I think the mental space is affected about as much as you would expect from being on Opiates, but the sometimes uncomfortable body load that you can get while tripping is remedied perfectly by the Opiate. I felt like I had more freedom to explore and experience the trip without the body load. So, in my opinion, it's a pretty cool experience.