•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | Lil'LinaptkSix

🎉Celebration 🎉 6am-64-14m Appreciation Thread!!

n3ophy7e

Sr. Moderator
Staff member
It's time for us all to show our love and appreciation for the one and only @6am-64-14m !!

You're one of the most understated and modest of sick cunts on here. (Just to be crystal clear, "sick cunt" is the absolute highest form of praise in Aussie English)

You are rad. The sickest of sick cunts. You are important to us. You are humble yet you are so fucking cool. You are wise, witty, funny and smart. You value animals and nature and anyone who loves those two things is an instant frand of mine.

We LOVE YOU!!! And don't you DARE forget it! Take good care of you, today and forever.

Snafu in the Void

Bluelight Crew
You mean a lot to a lot of people here bud. Love ya.

There's a steel train comin' through
I would take it if I could
And I would not lie to you
because Sunday mornin' soon will come
When things will be much easier to say
Upon the microphone like a boss D.J.
But I won't walk up upon the sea like it was dry land
the Boss D.J. ain't nothin' but a man

No trouble, no fuss, I know why
It's so nice, I wanna hear the same song twice
It's so nice, I wanna hear the same song twice

Rumors are spreading all over my town
But it's just stones and sticks
It's on the microphone is where I go to get my fix
Just let the lovin' take a hold 'cause it will if you let it
I'm funky not a junkie, but I know where to get it

No trouble, no fuss, I know why
It's so nice I wanna hear the same song twice
Ooee girl
Ooee girl
Ooee girl

Ooee girl, and there really ain't no time to waste
Really ain't no time to hate
Ain't got no time to waste, time to hate
Really ain't no time to make the time go away
So Mister D.J. don't stop the music
I wanna know
Are you feelin' the same way too
I wanna rock it wih you girl
You girl, you girl, ooh
Don't stop

'Cause it's so nice I wanna hear the same song twice
Nowadays all the songs on the radio, all
All drive me crazy

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
Fella tells it like it is, shoots from the hip...fully respectful...can tell from accross the ocean that this guy is empathic, has massive integrity and plenty to give...he has a safe space ready right here anytime should he ever be on this landmass

One<3

n3ophy7e

Sr. Moderator
Staff member
Fella tells it like it is, shoots from the hip...fully respectful...can tell from accross the ocean that this guy is empathic, has massive integrity and plenty to give...he has a safe space ready right here anytime should he ever be on this landmass

One<3
Perfectly said mate <3

JackARoe

Moderator: PD
Staff member
Of course, I come here for all of you. And I do take in what you all post and take it to heart. So yeah, I like these threads as 6AM (I even remember the picture from the last name) has taught me just by posting over the years. (The OP too, so appreciated)

I generally stay out of these threads. As everyone that posted in this thread deserves a thank you. We would litter the board with all the Love. lol

I apologize if I missed any other tributes, but I can say you all that take time to post wisdom and knowledge are appreciated. Too many to name. No one on ignore these days. I try to read every post before I post something. Most of the time. I read more than I post. I don't know how people come up with 3000+ posts.

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
Yall done put a smile on my face, tears in my eyes and a lot of gas in my tank.
And it is true so many here deserve appreciations threads but this would limit the time to help save some dumb mfs lives (like mine) :p.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
I aint goin anywhere obviously so Imma quit fuckin around with a lot of shit for real. No sense wasting any more time and energy trying to escape all the bs we have going on in this world it's time to knuckle up, get busy and put the smack down on whats trying to kill us off one by one.
I love you all.
We got this, yes?
:In love:

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
I still think of him by the name @PtahTek, but he's a sensitive dude and genuinely nice guy (yet I think that when it comes time to get his hands dirty, he's there).

Next time I take a massive amount of benzos and mastermind a complicated armored car robbery with many moving parts, perhaps I'll recruit @6am-64-14m. I call them "bank robbery" doses of benzos.