•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent

🎉Celebration 🎉 6am-64-14m Appreciation Thread!!

6am-64-14m

Moderator: H&R
Staff member
perhaps I'll recruit 6am
I am naturally inclined to such but couldnt put the wife in jeopardy and wouldnt need the bzd but could provide it to any that would in the "situation". :ROFLMAO:
Ya really got a heartfelt laugh on this end and want to thank you for that, bro.
WHERES THE COPS
I think @Mr. Krinkle could point them out if we really need him too... but it would be everyone on bl ffs. :LOL:

Ya'll fuckin got me chuckling over here and it is much appreciated.
Thanks
:love:

CFC

Moderator: CE&P, TL, TD
Staff member
Sharing a cake with ya! Glad you survived mate!!! :heart3:

Hungry Chocolate Cake GIF

6am-64-14m

Moderator: H&R
Staff member
Sharing a cake with ya! Glad you survived mate!!! :heart3:
I will share some with another.
Wait... uh oh, cake done gone with my greedy ass. :facepalm:
TBH I do eat like a monster... fast. Bite and swollow. Must of come from a hungry childhood.
<3

TheUltimateFixx

Bluelighter
We've talked plenty so ya already know I like you mate. But here's my official public statement of that fact.
You were the first person to really make me feel welcome here on BL and I decided it must be a cool place to hang around if there's characters like you. Please never stop talking cryptic shit that I'd need to smoke about 7 joints to get the point of sometimes. Also have a beer 🍺

Nas47

Bluelighter
Love ubbro!Real human u are.....remember,when i was only month here&read your posts.You disappeared for a week&i send u a pm'cause i was worried about you....so in ma mind&heart