• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs a-PCYP revisited: a functional stimulant

A few days ago i procured 0.5 g of bromazolam powder. usually only solutions are for sale, but i much prefer to make my own PG solutions. Borrowed a "magnetic stirring heated plate" last year as a lab tech at my university. 5-8mg would tend ti do the trick, but clearly these premade solutions are diluted. It's nice as a strong hypnotic for sleep, but i want something a bit more functional.

Just took 150mg of Armodafinil, NALt, and ALCAR. Should help this fog to clear

Should help this fog to clear
At what dose are you with the bromazolam?
Ime it can cloud up everything really quickly if dosing relatively high and/or often.
If obtained a quality product it is much more economic, safer-ish and one knows the dosage one is taking more accurately, imo/e.
Been researching it for a couple years and slill below 1mg twice a day at max.
Be safe and best to you and yours.
J

At what dose are you with the bromazolam?
Ime it can cloud up everything really quickly if dosing relatively high and/or often.
If obtained a quality product it is much more economic, safer-ish and one knows the dosage one is taking more accurately, imo/e.
Been researching it for a couple years and slill below 1mg twice a day at max.
Be safe and best to you and yours.
J
oh yeah i also took 100ish mics of lsd with armodafinil. Normally wouldn't combine stims and lsd but it was a relatively small dose. I've heard both good and bad reports of this combo but i'll signed out soon enough.

Yeah the only time i had brom was bought in solution form. This time i got powder and made my own PG solution and it's much stronger than i anticipated. Fortunately i have some rilmazafone and flubromazepsm coming today as well as my fave PCP derivative 3-HO-PCP. Is it just me or does that compound receive little love?