• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

News A review of Regional Forums - We want YOUR input.

Its to do with the legal high / NPS ban. THe traffic on the graph correlates exactly. THe legal highs brought a lot of traffic to EADD,

We could do with seeing the graph for the whole 2010s, that would be interesting. I bet there would be a huge increase around the time that Mephedrone starting becoming very popular.

It seemed to me that EADD was dead on it's feet maybe 3 - 4 years ago, but it seems to me to have picked up again. Although the post count on the graph would suggest that this is not quite he case, apart from the increase in 2021. Maybe when some old members starting returning for various reasons.

This!

The amount of 'legal' stims around at the time did wonders for EADD traffic.

Personally, I would prefer to see EADD remain exactly as it is.

NSADD is largely redundant because its demographic is pretty much catered for by OD, BDD and TL.

And as for AADD, who fuckin cares? :!

Last edited:
This!

The amount of 'legal' stims around at the time did wonders for EADD traffic.

Personally, I would prefer to see EADD remain exactly as it is.

NSADD is largely redundant because its demographic is pretty much catered for by OD, BDD and TL.

And ss for AADD, who fuckin cares? :!
I agree. EADD should stand alone, The Aussies can also have their forum and the North and South Americans can go fuck themselves.

I have been a member of bl since may 2001 packman my original account I lost keys of. In around 2007 an American admin or something called catch-22 tried the tatic to shut down EDD no discussion unlike TLB has kindly offered and it started a torrent of chaos and protest and anger not seen in the 21 years I've been around here (joined age 21).he subsequently changed his name and is hiding out under a new one 😺. Tlb is reasonable and nothing like that but eadd is its own oasis for European Africans etc since the start. xtcxtc the founder of bl even disagreed with breaking up eadd at That time. This Time is a different reason. Hopefully a compromise can be reached to keep it alive on bread and water or a wealthy doner pony up the 💸💶 or summat. Or it's going to cease to exist anymore 😦😱🧐🤔

Last edited:
EADD trundles along, has it's own distinctive flavour and nuance and a small but vibrant community. It's cool to be able to just speak in the local vernacular and know you'll be understood both linguistically and culturally. It can be a drag to have to explain wtf you're on about every 5 seconds...I know we can have odd communication/humour styles etc as opposed to rest of world but there you have it

I'd hate to see it disappear, but if the forums were merged it probably wouldn't be the end of the world as we know it especially if threads were flagged via region etc. But yeah keep EADD ya butchers

Also, we can primarily contain the wrath of @Zopiclone bandit when he's on a comedown and @F.U.B.A.R. 's non-pc heathen utterances ... you'll all have to deal with it otherwise so be careful what you wish for. Also you'll have to spend days of your lives trying to ascertain wtf @Ismene2 is demanding of you with his thread titles/questions etc

So, think on. The grass is not always greener

I would like to try to up the traffic of EADD. I think we can pull it off cause there are only 2 real geography divisions ---> Commonwealth on the one side of the coin and Europe+Africa on the other side. With head of commonwealth being in EADD. South America is all over the place as they should be cause they are farmers/suppliers as are other Asian countries. Penguins are voting for EADD to be saved. We still havent heard votes from big blue whales though...

@tlb already did this exact move a few years ago when quite a few regional subforums were purged

Some pushback meant EADD was saved.

So what if the traffic is low? There's only three regional forums now. It's hardly a strain on resources to keep them up. What are we talking - perhaps $10 per year for each sub forums costs?

Leave them be imo

Fucking pay the shekels ourselves if it's that little a strain on purse strings no.. I don't see how getting bl to Googles front page by cutting people/boards loose no logic...😒

I don't think it has anything at all to do with $$$ but that's nice you guys are thinking that way and would maybe donate. I think it really boils down to just combining them like they did with the Science and tech sub forum and CEP. Then they branched off the dive from CEP.

If anything I would think that they will leave EADD as is and maybe combine the other two. AADD and NSAAD or whatever those pesky letters are.

EADD pretty much stands alone in my opinion.