Recruiting A study investigating the perceived effects of microdosing psychedelics on wellbeing and gut health

PsychResearch22

Greenlighter
This study is being conducted by London South Bank University. I am researching the perceived effects of microdosing psychedelics on well-being and gut health. If you can spare 15-20 minutes, please complete this online survey (link found below) – you would be contributing to this investigation into the perceived effects of microdosing psychedelics on well-being and gut health. You don’t need to have taken these drugs to participate, although anyone who has would also contribute greatly!

This survey is completely confidential and anonymous so no details that could identify you will be recorded. As long as you are over 18 years of age and you are not currently taking psychiatric medications (other than antidepressants), you are not under the influence of recreational drugs whilst participating; and do not have brain damage/diagnosed with memory deficit conditions, you are most welcome to participate.

Our findings will contribute to informing research on the perceived effects of microdosing psychedelics within the UK and internationally and will form the basis of a journal article that may be published in a peer-reviewed journal. The study has been approved by the School of Applied Sciences Ethics Committee, no. ETH2122-0230.

To participate, just follow this link:

https://lsbupsychology.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_01WFkoGlUPEgHe6

Thanks!

I absolutely love this one. I’ve been very curious of any possible links between psychedelics and the gut microbiome. I do notice changes in gut motility, and obviously the psychological benefits as well. I’ll get to it.

-GC

Welp I’m out… I use 1mg buprenorphine a day alongside cannabis so I think that excludes me from participating. Sad :(

-GC

Welp I’m out… I use 1mg buprenorphine a day alongside cannabis so I think that excludes me from participating. Sad :(

-GC
Hi GC, thanks for your comments and enthusiasm! Unfortunately, taking buprenorphine does mean you cannot take part. However, if you wish to support the study, sending the link to anyone who you think would be interested, would certainly help and would be greatly appreciated :).

Thank you!

Alan