• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social AbbeyLee appreciation thread

Prussians are my arch nemesis.
Have you tried putting all Germans in camps, y'know giving them the good ol Brausedusche special?
Not the Bavarians, obviously, but if they're Prussian.... :devilish:

(this is me joking. i hate that i have to explain this, but this is me joking. Partially joking)
i wish i was a better student of history..

so the cops can steal their drugs and let them back out if they felt like it?

I don't know.. Probably but at least they'll have no drugs 😁

I think Jacinda Adern is doing a great job. Australia needs to replace Albanese with someone more dynamic and better leadership skills. There is at least one up-and-coming guy apparently.

I don't know.. Probably but at least they'll have no drugs 😁

I think Jacinda Adern is doing a great job. Australia needs to replace Albanese with someone more dynamic and better leadership skills. There is at least one up-and-coming guy apparently.
you don't like people wearing a different colour of clothing and saying they suddenly changed ideologies?

i wish i was a better student of history..
hm?

Brausedusche is how the gas chambers were labelled. It reads "sprinkle shower"

Germany was once many many kingdoms/bistümer, until 19th century when there was pretty much only two left: Prussia and Bavaria. Prussians promised us "hey if we join together, first: we can create a German Reich/Empire again, and second: we'll let your king stay in power"

Bavaria agreed, they fucked us over and made our king powerless, before completely getting rid of him.

That's why we hate them.
Germans are not one culture, we are many millenia old cultures inside one country.

hm?

Brausedusche is how the gas chambers were labelled. It reads "sprinkle shower"

Germany was once many many kingdoms/bistümer, until 19th century when there was pretty much only two left: Prussia and Bavaria. Prussians promised us "hey if we join together, first: we can create a German Reich/Empire again, and second: we'll let your king stay in power"

Bavaria agreed, they fucked us over and made our king powerless, before completely getting rid of him.

That's why we hate them.
Germans are not one culture, we are many millenia old cultures inside one country.

Do you know Trump's family were Bavarian?

Do you know Trump's family were Bavarian?
Take That Back Jason Sudeikis GIF by Saturday Night Live