• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

ā¤ļø Welcome Guest! ā¤ļø

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social AbbeyLee appreciation thread

Unfortunately I have no super powers and am not a savant. I come off so normal my ASD wasn't diagnosed until my late 20s. I'm really just a normal guy who acts a bit awkward socially if I'm sober.

Oh and this lol. After watching this my girlfriend and I were like "where do we find Autistic guys??"

Love Henry, and this is accurate.

People often don't get my sarcasm because it seems literal when it's an intended joke.

The nuances of human interaction often don't make sense logically to me.

I'm good at chess and drinking beer, not dancing around social nuances... :shrug:

Love Henry, and this is accurate.

People often don't get my sarcasm because it seems literal when it's an intended joke.

The nuances of human interaction often don't make sense logically to me.

I'm good at chess, not dancing around social nuances... :shrug:

Autism is something like 10:1 (Male:Female). It makes sense because women are more hardwired to relate to others.

They've obviously studied babies and children relating with adults and girls more naturally make eye contact, mimic adults, communicate etc.

I think the Autistic brain is hardwired to focus on other things and social interaction is a bit of a mystery. Same as chess is a mystery to me.. But word games aren't (because words are used in communication).

I can read social cues to an abnormal extent I think, like I'm so sensitive to tone of voice and body language. It all makes sense to me and I can get along with most people.. I just don't like them much (lol). Carl Jung's theory of Introversion vs Extraversion goes a long way to explaining that.

I think I'll go take selfies on Snapchat šŸ„³šŸ¤©šŸ‘»
Jimmy Fallon Selfie GIF

Do you know Trump's family were Bavarian?
You have to stop asking me questions "Do you know..." followed by something that is not properly researched.
Not even close, they were from Rheinland Pfalz, which is Prussian garbage.
Well, PfƤlzer. Same thing. Although we don't hate the RheinlƤnder per se, everyone north of Munich to us is Prussian :ROFLMAO:
Rheinland has its own culture.

I have often called people from Munich Prussian because they can't speak proper Bavarian anymore,
and sorry, but anyone who can't speak our language is not Bavarian.
Speaking high-German while pronouncing things pseudo-Bavarian is not our language @ everyone from Munich

But to be entirely clear here: This is just an assumption. It's more or less a fairy tale. There is no proof whatsoever that this Hanns Drumpf even EXISTED. There is no documentation, no nothing. There might be German ancestors, and yes the name Drumpf is a rarer name from somewhere in the Rheinland/NRW area, that's likely how they came up with this shit.

But honestly he does not look German, he looks too English

I was walking through some European airport once and some man behind me yelled "Achtung!", I had no idea what that word meant at the time, but he yelled loud enough for me to get out of the way anyways. He was pulling a suitcase in a hurry, as if it was radioactive or worse.

I also drank some beer once, years ago, and a few today as well.

I was walking through some European airport once and some man behind me yelled "Achtung!", I had no idea what that word meant at the time, but he yelled loud enough for me to get out of the way anyways. He was pulling a suitcase in a hurry, as if it was radioactive or worse.

I also drank some beer once, years ago, and a few today as well.
did you say bless you?