• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social AbbeyLee appreciation thread

I can tell you why there's no chance he's Bavarian: that last name does neither exist here "drumpf", nor is it the correct structure to be a Bavarian surname

As i said, it's Rheinland Pfalz and theres a lot of conjecture when it comes to this lawyer named Drumpf

He certainly doesn't look German.

I can tell you why there's no chance he's Bavarian: that last name does neither exist here "drumpf", nor is it the correct structure to be a Bavarian surname

As i said, it's Rheinland Pfalz and theres a lot of conjecture when it comes to this lawyer named Drumpf

This appeared on YouTube. I do not endorse it..

You have to admit "Drumpf" is pretty funny.

("You have to admit.." doesn't literally mean you have to or else! 😉)

I've watched Abs blossom into an amazing member of this community, always willing to help new people, joke around with the best of them, a musical genius and an
Imgur enthusiast in the supreme sense of the word, she opens her heart and doesn't lie. A woman of much depth, intelligence and creativity, I appreciate all you put forth and share.

"A musical genius" 🙊

Sex And The City Hello GIF

This appeared on YouTube. I do not endorse it..

Now I get it
You have to admit "Drumpf" is pretty funny.

("You have to admit.." doesn't literally mean you have to or else! 😉)
The entire Drumpf thing just wasn't right.
They were always called Trump, and now I can find this guy.

Makes so much more sense, because they're Rheinländer,
so it would be typical dialect to drop the f from the word Trumpf,
which actually is a German word, meaning the same as English "Trump"

That family goes back to Johann Sebastian Trump from 1699
Still not technically Bavarian, btw, but Rheinland Palatine,
the confusion comes from the fact that the kingdom of Bavaria was much larger than the
Bundesland/"state" of Bavaria is today. So back before Prussians fucked us over, Bavaria had much more mass, and included many many cultures within one kingdom
However, you would never see someone from Upper or Lower Bavaria call them "Bavarians",
because they are not, culturally. Just like Franconia is in northern Bavaria, and they are not Bavarians, they are their own tribe.
Or Swabian Bavarians, which are BaWü culture, but part of Bav. Although in BaWü the culture is that Ba hates Wü and Wü hates Ba, so it's really complicated who those assholes belong to

Well, I don't see the humor but I'm glad we finally cleared this up,
because "Drumpf" was absolutely killing me, since it sounds absolutely ridiculous,
and is no name whatsoever.

So his ancestors must have said they were from Bavaria, because back then there was no Deutschland,
so it was a reference towards the country they were from, which back in 1870 was it's own kingdom, as said.
However 2 years after Friedrichs birth 1872, Bavaria and Prussia had fused together to Germany,
so it's a bit altbacken to still say they were Bavarian in 1891(when he moved to Seattle),
since they no longer were a part of Bavaria for almost 20 years at that point.

Suck it, Palatines. You're not Bavarians, give up.
You weren't Bavarians when you were part of Bavaria, and you certainly are not now.
450px-Erbeskopf_aus_Nordnordwest.jpg

THIS is their highest mountain (Erbeskopf)
They are not Bavarian, we don't even call this a hill
We build towns on steeper hills

Last edited:
Now I get it

The entire Drumpf thing just wasn't right.
They were always called Trump, and now I can find this guy.

Makes so much more sense, because they're Rheinländer,
so it would be typical dialect to drop the f from the word Trumpf,
which actually is a German word, meaning the same as English "Trump"

That family goes back to Johann Sebastian Trump from 1699
Still not technically Bavarian, btw, but Rheinland Palatine,
the confusion comes from the fact that the kingdom of Bavaria was much larger than the
Bundesland/"state" of Bavaria is today. So back before Prussians fucked us over, Bavaria had much more mass, and included many many cultures within one kingdom
However, you would never see someone from Upper or Lower Bavaria call them "Bavarians",
because they are not, culturally. Just like Franconia is in northern Bavaria, and they are not Bavarians, they are their own tribe.
Or Swabian Bavarians, which are BaWü culture, but part of Bav. Although in BaWü the culture is that Ba hates Wü and Wü hates Ba, so it's really complicated who those assholes belong to

Well, I don't see the humor but I'm glad we finally cleared this up,
because "Drumpf" was absolutely killing me, since it sounds absolutely ridiculous,
and is no name whatsoever.

Yay!! Drumpf is funny to me because in English it's like "Trump gone wrong" and there's a hint of "dumb". Probably seems totally different to a German.

Yay!! Drumpf is funny to me because in English it's like "Trump gone wrong" and there's a hint of "dumb". Probably seems totally different to a German.
Well it makes no sense, and sounds like a silly word that makes no sense.

Dumm would be stupid,

What I find ridiculous though is that there's actually an English Wikipedia article on this non-existing German surname
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drumpf

This name doesn't exist, but English wiki thinks it does. Funny that not even German wiki thinks it does.
All pages one can find in relation to "Drumpf" are American pages.

That's why I was of the opinion the whole thing was a marketing stunt.
Market yourself as German, have people think you will do your work much better, I don't know

Dumm would be stupid,

What I find ridiculous though is that there's actually an English Wikipedia article on this non-existing German surname

This name doesn't exist, but English wiki thinks it does. Funny that not even German wiki thinks it does.

Market yourself as German, have people think you will do your work much better, I don't know

But Trump sounds good because "trump card".. I'm thinking some internet trolls hacked their way in and made up Drumpf 😅

I just found this. Makes no sense to me but haha@sex monster

Dumm would be stupid,

Found another article and this is interesting. The Germans need to speak up!! Till Lindemann would 😎

But no one in the rural wine region is interested in talking about the American presidential race.

"I can't say anything about what's going on in America. We have nothing to do with that," one young vintner said rather squarely.

After dozens of calls, our first impression seems to be repeatedly confirmed: The Trumps in the Palatinate region of Germany are fed up with their distant relative in the US. No one seems to be happy to comment. Everyone wants to remain anonymous.

No #drumpf in Kallstadt

The global hype surrounding the hashtag #drumpf, which was started by Last Week Tonight comedian John Oliver, is something that no one in Kallstadt can understand.

Donald Trump's grandfather immigrated to the United States in 1885 at the age of 16. That, of course, makes the candidate's tirades over Mexican immigrants in the US all the more ironic. But his grandfather didn't use the name Drumpf. Although that had been the originally spelling of the family's name, it had already been changed during the reign of Napoleon around the turn of the 19th century, according to the transportation association in Kallstadt.

Found another article and this is interesting. The Germans need to speak up!! Till Lindemann would 😎

But no one in the rural wine region is interested in talking about the American presidential race.

"I can't say anything about what's going on in America. We have nothing to do with that," one young vintner said rather squarely.

After dozens of calls, our first impression seems to be repeatedly confirmed: The Trumps in the Palatinate region of Germany are fed up with their distant relative in the US. No one seems to be happy to comment. Everyone wants to remain anonymous.

No #drumpf in Kallstadt

The global hype surrounding the hashtag #drumpf, which was started by Last Week Tonight comedian John Oliver, is something that no one in Kallstadt can understand.

Donald Trump's grandfather immigrated to the United States in 1885 at the age of 16. That, of course, makes the candidate's tirades over Mexican immigrants in the US all the more ironic. But his grandfather didn't use the name Drumpf. Although that had been the originally spelling of the family's name, it had already been changed during the reign of Napoleon around the turn of the 19th century, according to the transportation association in Kallstadt.

lol i imagine these interviews like

Americans: "ERMAGERD OUR PRES BE GERMAN AREN'T YOU EXCITED?! WTF?!"
German: "listen dude i rly need to do my work"
Americans: "BUT IT'S DONALD TRUMP!"
German: "I'm really apolitical leave me alone"
Americans: "WHAT'S YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS?!"

We really don't enjoy political drama, and probably half the people he asked didn't even know who Trump was.
It's not like he was our president, and also most Americans have at least some % of German DNA, so big deal....

------------
Yeah that's what I said, this drumpf thing is completely fake and probably a troll, or an idiot who started it