• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social AbbeyLee appreciation thread

Ha ha on you ,you are year closer to my age , just some sage wisdom to retaining youth on your special day, chew slowly, live honestly and lie about your age
Classic Film Reaction GIF
sweety darling

Happy birthday @AbbeyLee

You once posted a picture of a possum and some guy 'corrected' you, saying "that's not a possum, this is a possum" then posted a picture of an opossum. I was all "that's not a possum, it's an opossum, get your life together".

He realised he was wrong, deleted his post, but you thought I was talking to you. I wasn't.

You have accurate possum knowledge and I hope this clears the air.

Happy birthday @AbbeyLee

You once posted a picture of a possum and some guy 'corrected' you, saying "that's not a possum, this is a possum" then posted a picture of an opossum. I was all "that's not a possum, it's an opossum, get your life together".

He realised he was wrong, deleted his post, but you thought I was talking to you. I wasn't.

You have accurate possum knowledge and I hope this clears the air.

Sounds about right. The pic I posted was of possums that have been visiting my balcony for over ten years. But what would I know eh?

Thank you 🤠 Oh and I don't remember who was involved so no air to clear 😊

Here's a uh.. Raccoon

I've always called them vertical wombats (wombaticus verticalus), but I admit, I have a history of misnaming these things.

They are like vertical wombats but floppier, like a grey bean bag.

LOLLL@Tyrannosaurus Rex & Eastern Cactus Turtle!!

Meerkat