• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Accidentally crushed my Xanax . . . dose?

belispeak

Greenlighter
Like the title says, I accidentally crushed a bunch of Xanax bars. I still want to make them usable but I'm confused. I thought I'd just weigh them out and put them in gel capsules or something. However (1) will this slow the absorption? (2) How should I dose? The internet says a typical Xanax bar is 2 mg and that a quarter, which is what I usually take, is then of course 0.25 mg. But I took a quarter of a Xanax bar and put it on a gram scale and it said, like, 0.078 grams which is 78 miligrams. Is this just because there's a binder in there? I feel like an idiot, what am I missing lol

Yeah, it's just other shit that's in them that adds to the weight.

If you're taking a safe/regular amount and they're legit pills, then you should be fine to eyeball it

is this pharma pills? or street/darknet pills?

I would roughly guess a typical 2mg xanax bar weighs about 200-300mg... and only 1% or less if alprazolam

we need more info... if you still have a non-crushed pill you could weigh that would help a lot in this math problem

Appreciate the help!

Bought from a dealer who of course said that they were real. Buy pharma from this person regularly and think the pills are real, never had a suss experience with this person re pharma or non-pharma but who knows. They're white bars so they look like Pfizer alprazolam but not sure. I don't have a whole pill anymore.

Re the gel gaps I've googled it and it seems that some gel caps are slow release and some are fast. Sounds good.

Last edited:
What if you mixed xanies with Alcohol...how much is considered a really bad combo?

Like the title says, I accidentally crushed a bunch of Xanax bars. I still want to make them usable but I'm confused. I thought I'd just weigh them out and put them in gel capsules or something. However (1) will this slow the absorption? (2) How should I dose? The internet says a typical Xanax bar is 2 mg and that a quarter, which is what I usually take, is then of course 0.25 mg. But I took a quarter of a Xanax bar and put it on a gram scale and it said, like, 0.078 grams which is 78 miligrams. Is this just because there's a binder in there? I feel like an idiot, what am I missing lol
I have found that the bars are coated so when I need them to act faster in a Mad Panic Attack I take and nail file or sand paper to remove the coating on it and it seems to work faster for me. It's better than having a total freakout waiting for it to work. Phew