• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall Doses -- How much is too much?

does anybody know if you can really destroy the extended release. i've crushed them to fine powder, but never heated them with water.

i thought i was destroying the time release by crushing them when i first started using them, but when i really started to push my dose, i started to feel like the time release was overlapping with my redosing and i'd start to feel pretty sketchy like i was about to OD the more i'd snort through out the day. i never had this problem with regular adderal and i probably would dose higher with the non time relelase pills... i don't really see how a protective coating is going to make them time release, that stuff disolves pretty quick. i'd like to know the science behind this.
i can't believe no one has a reply to this... i guess it's on google though after i check and it says if you crush them they will loose their time release. weird. i always felt like the time release and regular ones were a little bit different. definitely had a harder time when snorting the time release. maybe it was my imagination.

A 70 mg Vyvanse does not have 70 mg of amphetamine in it. It has about 21 mg.
Vyvanse when converted turns into straight dextroamphetamine whereas adderall is a combination of mixed amphetamine salts, including dextro and levo amphetamine plus amphetamine. I’m curious where the 21mg amphetamine figure comes from out of Vyvanse?

I'm addicted to my script and my doses are wild.. 120+ mgs in a single sitting and then probably redosing--staying up for 3 days like a zombie until my script runs out and the rest of the month I live like a normal person lol. I've gotten scared some points when the doses were even higher than that. Just want to relay that I am physically healthy and I guess in shape, so a lot of the negative damage is negated by practicing good health.

Anyways--if you can't handle the paranoia you have to know which dose you can't cross. I personally find the paranoia thrilling lol like, "I wonder if I'm being watched right now!" But some people would want to blow their head off. I will stop in time but, I always seem to never fully get rid of the script because I like it too much. For someone with low tolerance? You really wouldn't want to cross 60 mgs. Even that would be a lot. If you hate the crash and can't handle it, then that is very important for you to know. I don't mind the horrible crashes after a good drug run (but am used to the feeling). It can be hard to not redose perpetually if you're addicted to it like many who do not openly discuss their stimulant pill addictions. I don't think adderall is anything like a hard narcotic. It feels like a hard narcotic? But as someone whose done harder drugs it just isn't in that tier 1 category with meth or heroin. Not even near despite how "similar it is to meth." That's pushing it.

It doesn't convert instantly. It converts over a period of time.

You can go to search Vyvanse on the web and there's a chart that shows how fast the rise to peak serum level is for Vyvanse and it's about 3 and 1/2 hours. With Adderall it's about an hour.

There's also speculation that mixing the isomers may actually result in more euphoria than just d-amphetamine.

Both isomers of amphetamine are psychoactive, unlike the isomers of methamphetamine.

The main difference is that d- amphetamine is a much stronger norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor.
In my youth I had a lot of experiences with vyvanse and adderall both in the xr caps. Usually blue and red or blue and orange adderall, yellow or orange and white vyvanse I think. Never had a script just had friends who would give them to me dirt freaking cheap. I also used meth on and off for about 6 years and quit when I was 21. Even after that, I used pink 20mg adderall IR for a few months and 2 of those would have me mildly euphoric and have a lot of energy. Then after that didn’t touch any meth or amphetamine for nearly ten years. Then right before I got diagnosed with adhd I got a bag of some ice that was terrible but I still did like an eight ball in a week. Literally got almost no euphoria from it just fiended out smoking it which fucking sucked but I just wanted that feeling cus it had been so long. Anyway after that I got a script for 10mg adderall and even taking 4 of those I barely felt them. I guess the shitty crank jacked up my tolerance.

If you're on certain antidepressants or antipsychotics, it can make the level of euphoria that you get from amphetamine severely depressed.
The only thing I’m on is TRT, and I take Kratom most days. If I took Kratom with the shitty meth it was much better but I don’t think that should be a requirement. Possibly in withdrawals when I don’t take it but I would expect real d meth to bring on euphoria even if I’m in mild opiate wd. I remember around the time I quit dope the quality was starting to get really sketchy around here especially ice so I think it was just a bad batch, just not made right and then cut to hell or something

200mg of Adderall ……wtf?

Cardiac arrest, sudden death syndrome, dangerously high BP & HR, psychosis from too much dopamine, panic attacks, hospitalization, 48h psych ward watch, etc

Healthy cardiovascular system, new patient to dopaminergic stimulants…..standard starting dose for Dexedrine (d-amph) is 5mg IR or Dexedrine Spansule XR beads 5/10/15mg capsules

Adderall (mixed amphetamine salts - 75% d-amphetamine / 25% l-amphetamine) is approximately similar, however due to the 25% levo-amphetamine (which has about equal effects of dopamine & norepinephrine) users generally experience a greater increase in norepinephrine resulting in increase in heart rate & blood pressure

Adderall XR 30mg capsule + Adderall 5-10mg IR would be pretty sufficient for a 200lbs / 6” healthy male whom is just relatively new to dopaminergic stimulants. Having a few Ativan 2mg & Valium 10mg tablets on hand would be a wise a safe “safety net” to have on hand ……calling 911 can be very anxiety provoking, firetruck & ambulance bus with sirens blaring rushing to your location due to a suspected heart attack will only cause you to freak out even more….having police telling you to “keep your hands out of your pockets” while all jacked up trying to get your phone lol….and I’m a blonde haired blue eyed white man lol, what a nightmare that was.

Valium 20mg
Ativan 2mg
Clonidine 0.1mg
Lyrica 300mg

All tablets pulverized into fine powder in a veggie jel cap in a small plastic bag half the size of a debit card on your person is a must ….I always carry a sufficient antidote on my person in case of emergencies

Don’t push it man ……start low and slow, know your tolerance and then can push the envelope slightly if need be