• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stimulants Adelaide Meth Prices - High for what we're getting? Online Workaround?

FrankHarris00

Greenlighter
Hi all :)

Been lurking on BL forums for the excellent information found here since about 2008, and I've finally found the vigour - or lack of it? - to register and post something.

As you might gather from the thread title, I'm an Adelaide local, and a long term meth user. Recently I'm finding the prices people are asking (charging, because I pay it anyway) for 'koota' relative to the quality of the gear a little hard to stomach and want to see what other Adelaideans are paying and if they're happy with what they're getting from their dealers/suppliers/drone delivery services for the price.

I'm currently in the orbit of four dealers, with their min/max deal sizes:

Dealer One charges 50/p, 1200/ball, quality is inconsistent but when you get good stuff it's incredible, when it's not it's essentially justa version of a smokable espresso.

Dealer Two charges 60/p, 500/g, quality veers as broadly as the guy above but he's always available and has only fucked me over once in the past 6 months, which for a gear dealer is exemplary.

Dealer Three charges 70/p, 500/g and claims it's the best in class, but having rolled the dice with him a fair few times now I'm seeing that his claims vary in truthfulness depending on how recently he reloaded, and how close he is to reloading, know what I mean?

Dealer Four charges 60/p, 650/HB, and gets excellent stuff 8/10 times, it's just that those 2/10 times could be when I'm just buying a couple points or when I'm buying a half ball, you never know.

In the past two months I've spent almost $3k on gear from the above four and really, I'm not liking how much value I've been getting for what I, as an urbane, sophisticated and edified repeat customer expect.

I'm not sure if those are in line with what other folks in SA are paying and getting quality wise. How do these compare to what you pay, and what you get, from your dealers?

I'm tired of spending this much for what I'm getting, it's a long term habit and the only vice I have so I'd like to stick with it but on more favourable terms. Not saying that I intend to, but I have considered taking the risk and ordering off the Darkweb. Several interstate dealers I've seen are charging ~400/g for 80%+ d-isomer gear delivered in three days to your door, so to speak. Has anyone had experience with doing this, regularly? How has it worked out for you? Would you say going through Darkweb vendors is much better, and are they honest about what they're selling?

And internationally, I see vendors selling grams of gear for less than the cost of my weekly bus tickets. The same questions apply here - but with one extra one: how good are Customs at intercepting these deliveries? Is it worth even trying?

Thanks for any info you can provide about all this in advance.

Mods, obviously please edit out any part of this that's not allowed or I've crossed a line by asking.

Cheers,
F

Been lurking on BL forums for the excellent information found here since about 2008, and I've finally found the vigour - or lack of it? - to register and post something.

As you might gather from the thread title, I'm an Adelaide local, and a long term meth user. Recently I'm finding the prices people are asking (charging, because I pay it anyway) for 'koota' relative to the quality of the gear a little hard to stomach and want to see what other Adelaideans are paying and if they're happy with what they're getting from their dealers/suppliers/drone delivery services for the price.

Dealer One charges 50/p, 1200/ball, quality is inconsistent but when you get good stuff it's incredible, when it's not it's essentially justa version of a smokable espresso.

Dealer Two charges 60/p, 500/g, quality veers as broadly as the guy above but he's always available and has only fucked me over once in the past 6 months, which for a gear dealer is exemplary.

Dealer Three charges 70/p, 500/g and claims it's the best in class, but having rolled the dice with him a fair few times now I'm seeing that his claims vary in truthfulness depending on how recently he reloaded, and how close he is to reloading, know what I mean?

Dealer Four charges 60/p, 650/HB, and gets excellent stuff 8/10 times, it's just that those 2/10 times could be when I'm just buying a couple points or when I'm buying a half ball, you never know.

In the past two months I've spent almost $3k on gear from the above four and really, I'm not liking how much value I've been getting for what I, as an urbane, sophisticated and edified repeat customer expect.

I'm not sure if those are in line with what other folks in SA are paying and getting quality wise. How do these compare to what you pay, and what you get, from your dealers?

I'm tired of spending this much for what I'm getting, it's a long term habit and the only vice I have so I'd like to stick with it but on more favourable terms. Not saying that I intend to, but I have considered taking the risk and ordering off the Darkweb. Several interstate dealers I've seen are charging ~400/g for 80%+ d-isomer gear delivered in three days to your door, so to speak. Has anyone had experience with doing this, regularly? How has it worked out for you? Would you say going through Darkweb vendors is much better, and are they honest about what they're selling?

And internationally, I see vendors selling grams of gear for less than the cost of my weekly bus tickets. The same questions apply here - but with one extra one: how good are Customs at intercepting these deliveries? Is it worth even trying?

Mods, obviously please edit out any part of this that's not allowed or I've crossed a line by asking.

Cheers,
F

Hey, welcome ☺️

You'll have most of that moderated cos prices. Interesting though.. I just get what I'm given because I don't actually associate with anyone in the scene and only know this one guy. I just think of Australia as a prison now, so we're lucky to get anything lol.

I think prices went up during the pandemic bc nothing could get in or out of the country, or between states. I wasn't getting it then but I bet it hasn't changed. What you've quoted is pretty reasonable from the little I know (just going by the pt cos I only ever buy a couple of those.)

Cheers mate 🤠

I'm in NZ and it's pretty similar here for what it's worth. I don't use but know users. Quality/consistency is the constant issue.. Your post is very similar to conversations I've been party to with users over this side of the ditch.

It's only been since covid really. Quality seemed to not be such an issue 3+ years ago but everything cost more.

I think it's a combination of things. Mostly just shitty Chinese meth flooding the market if I had to guess. Too many 'good' cooks are locked up/dead/retired. I know of some. Manufacturing is a lot less local now.

We’ll have to double check with @andyturbo and @Vagabond696 regarding current status of rules on price discussion in this sub-forum. It has been allowed under certain circumstances in the past.

That said, I have experimented with a few different Australian darkweb vendors for meth in the past (perhaps 18 months ago). They all supplied garbage. Every single one. When washed the best I ever got back was 85 %. My real world vendor’s stuff never loses more than 3-5 % in a wash.

Also you would have to have a death wish to import crystal or powdered drugs into Australia via mail. The chances of getting detected are increasing every day with new developments and investments in Borderforce scanning capabilities - in some places (Perth I think) they can now scan 100 % of incoming items. And if your vendor has crap stealth you are even more likely to be fucked.

If you are spending big on average meth in Australia, then my advice (based on my own experience) is to focus on moving up one supply chain - from your current contact for grams/balls towards whoever above him only deals in ounces. In a professional Asian supply network in Sydney ounces are never stepped on. What comes out of the factory is what you get. I would not bother with anybody but the Chinese here. The situation in SA might be different.

You’ll need to buy access. How much depends both on time, and how you present yourself In your interactions with the lower level people. And you’ll probably pay a premium for the ounces because they know you are not breaking it down and reselling for a profit.

It took me over a year to get connected in this way. But the Chinese lady I have now bought ounces from for 3 years has never failed me. Every single 1 was A+ quality and she still lets me reagent test and smoke test each new purchase as much as I want. I probably pay 15 % over ‘market price’ for ounces for the security of knowing its always perfect.

I'm in NZ and it's pretty similar here for what it's worth. I don't use but know users. Quality/consistency is the constant issue.. Your post is very similar to conversations I've been party to with users over this side of the ditch.

It's only been since covid really. Quality seemed to not be such an issue 3+ years ago but everything cost more.

I think it's a combination of things. Mostly just shitty Chinese meth flooding the market if I had to guess. Too many 'good' cooks are locked up/dead/retired. I know of some. Manufacturing is a lot less local now.

I just realised this is "Australian & Asian Drug Discussion", so where exactly *are* New Zealanders meant to post?

😅😂🤣

Cheers,
F
@Vagabond696

I am happy with Vagabonds decision on this one, and would have also allowed it if I had seen it first. That said this is pretty much on the limits without going over the line.

As long as nobody names any venders, names of DNMW's or obviously talks about the price they pay in a dick sizing way (as in I'm so cool and connected i get it for half what you do)

I am not allowed to mention if going on the DNM is a good idea or not. However I will speak of my own choice and experiences that is in no way intended to be taken as advice.

"Has anyone had experience with doing this, regularly? How has it worked out for you?"
Absolutely. That is how I source probably 90% of my drugs these days. I rarely buy from people anymore.
It has worked out perfect. Over about 5 years with approximately 150-200 orders (always by express post) not one has ever been lost. The only occasional things that can happen is the vendor writing the wrong address on the pack. Ive had this happen two times and both times the venders checked the tracking and saw they had sent it to the wrong address and reshipped.

I really cant talk about anything that implies assisting with importing drugs. How good are customs at intercepting these deliveries? Extremely good- Australia has the most thougher/detailed customs (aka Australian border force) in the whole world. Every single incoming parcel is subjected to X-RAY scans, Drug detection dogs as well as profiling. This is done two ways.
1. There becomes consistent busts with the same style of decoy or packaging so they will be on the look out.
2. The ABF actually has a designated intelligence department that reports to the Customs operators at the ports and airports with any intelligence they have regarding incoming prohibited shipments.

Is it worth even trying?
NO. If you do make sure you know exactly what your doing. Personally I have landed 3 international packs. I lot of research before even considering it. There was always a risk of being caught and Importation of a controlled drug (even in small possession amounts) can land you in deeper shit that you would think.

Frank I have attached this short video that may assist you in making your choice.

I actually disagree. I find the female sheep in NZ very attractive. Usually sheared perfectly.
Go to the busiest beaches in both countries and you'll find no less than 100x the amount of sexy girls in any aussie place. This scales down to every other avenue, it's a good way to measure in my opinion. Honestly, NZ.. Can't even compete.

Same for dudes to be fair. Aussie just has way more good looking people.

Mate we are all fucking dairy cows now, sheep were the 90s. I tell you the dairy cows they don't feel the same.

Thanks for the input and insight everyone, especially the advice about which sheep I should start courting with a view to romance. Does anyone know if they're more prone to swooning when played Die Antwoord, or Phillip Glass?

I'm taking under serious advisement the (excellent) info you gentlemen/women have given me about supply chains, purity, logistics, and risk vs reward in regards to this. In example, 85% purity is about 15% better than what I've been seeing locally!

I've rolled the dice with an individual interstate offering an "unstepped" product at about 35% less than what I'm paying locally, and in the meantime I'll be buying locally from the supposed 'best in class' vendor so I've got something to wash and test it against when it arrives.

Sorry for my lack of verbosity but I'm writing this in a cafe and I don't want to use any words that might catch anyone's eye if they happen to glance over my shoulder.

Will update soon.

Greatly appreciate all of your contributions, Thank you so much.

I don't do it anymore, but it's still pretty much the same dynamic. You get what you pay for and it's up to you, the consumer, to decide how much you're willing to part with and what you consider quality stuff.

~50 a point is what I always paid for clean crystal. 20mg, 10 bucks worth, would put a good bounce in my step for the night. I could only afford it when quality was guaranteed though, which was only a few times each year. The market at the time was rich with white rocks of MSM-cut stuff that wasn't worth it, even at half that price.

I am happy with Vagabonds decision on this one, and would have also allowed it if I had seen it first. That said this is pretty much on the limits without going over the line.
Price discussion has always been okay for personal amounts in EADD. Surely, if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for us.

It's only a problem when people derail threads by getting into pissing matches about who gets the cheapest shit, as if cheap shitty drugs are something to brag about! 😂

I have a couple of dealers I have bought off recently.

1. Guy who Overcharges. Self explanatory. He raised his prices during covid to $120 a point and never lowered them like everyone else did and claims it's the only uncut gear in the city. I tried it once or twice to see how it compared to my usual $50 gay dealer who never cuts his product after getting it from his supplier, but it didn't stand up to the promise. His one huge benefit is he does drop off times for collecting your gear at 1:30pm, 4pm and 6:30pm and he is there exactly when he says he will be so you don't get fucked around on time.

2. Gay Guy. My first connection after I relapsed. Sells decent product for a quality price consistently. I'm never disappointed when I buy off him. Sadly, he has basically stopped dealing and I can't get much out of him. He was very polite, but extremely poor with his money.

3. Random Woman. She charged $50 but raised it to $75 and I would have paid it to be honest. I did a shot from her one night and it was easily the best product I'd had since I relapsed but the guy who introduced me didn't fucking send me her number so I'm stuck without her and I'm pissed.

4. Born Again guy. This dude over promised and underdelivered multiple times and touts his meth as the 'best in Adelaide and in fact in the whole world.' it is in fact garbage product and every single time I've used it I've either been exhausted the next day or having to redose to keep going. Charges $70 a point for actual shit. I made a thread in drug culture about 'why are some drug dealers unfathomably stupid' if you want to read about some of his escapades but the last straw was him calling me as I drove home from picking a bag up for me to message him when I arrived home only for him to ask if I could drive back across town to pick him up and let him stay at my place. I obviously said no. I mean this guy also asked me to front him a point when I bought half a gram off him and he would knock the price off the next bag (which I already decided unless I had no other sources there would not be another bag as yet fucking again I was left with meth that gave zero rush when IVed).

5. Mysterious Wog Dude. This guy is reliable. Cheap to. $50 a point. It's always fair to average and sometimes it's fucking incredible. It's hard to say. That's the only issue with him in being reliable with having it not dip below a minimum standard, he unfortunately rarely ever achieves a high standard. But he always has product and he's almost always available.

6. Nice Chill Guy. $50 a point. This guy I'm 50/50 on. When it's good it's good and I'm up all night and feeling it, but when the quality isn't there I just feel like I've wasted my money to be honest. I got a point off him that was better than the 3 points I got off him a couple days later. There seems to be no logic in this madness. However, he is a really pleasant guy, very friendly, located nearby, and not sketched the fuck out like that weird dude who asked me to front him and wanted to stay at my place.

I think paying anything over $50 a point is a rip off OP, unless you're getting an absolutely quality product. Like I've said I'm happy to pay extra when the quality is there as I'd rather buy 2-3 points of a better product and do a smaller shot than buy 5-6 points of an inferior product and have to do a massive shot.

Be wary of the amount of people running scams as well. I've been burnt a few times buying off new dealers who are too stupid to realise they could get a reliable customer out of me rather than make a quick buck. Their loss. When I'm buying off a new source I usually ask if I can uber it to theirs and use it before I buy it or they deliver to me and come inside while I use and test it. I just can't be too careful after what happened getting fucked around last time. But anyone charging you $70 if their meth doesn't speak for itself then take hour business elsewhere.

The covid price bubble burst long ago. Honest dealers (if there ever were such a thing) have gone back to selling it for $50 a point. It's the scummy ones who have kept their prices jacked up and they justify it by saying it's not cutter like everything else. I've had plenty of good shit from my $50 guys, better than off my $70 guy especially.

I don't do it anymore, but it's still pretty much the same dynamic. You get what you pay for and it's up to you, the consumer, to decide how much you're willing to part with and what you consider quality stuff.

~50 a point is what I always paid for clean crystal. 20mg, 10 bucks worth, would put a good bounce in my step for the night. I could only afford it when quality was guaranteed though, which was only a few times each year. The market at the time was rich with white rocks of MSM-cut stuff that wasn't worth it, even at half that price.

Price discussion has always been okay for personal amounts in EADD. Surely, if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for us.

It's only a problem when people derail threads by getting into pissing matches about who gets the cheapest shit, as if cheap shitty drugs are something to brag about! 😂

Thats exactly why it was banned here up until a few years ago. I'm not an EADD mod and this isn't the EADD forum. When i became a moderator of AADD it was myself and the other one that initiated the lax in price discussion here so dont be thinking im on the wrong side of the fence.

Rest of the world: "$x00 for a fucking gram? Seriously? thank fuck im not a meth user in Australia!"

Australia: "$x000 a gram? farkin hell kunt thats a rip off ey. Hows the sheep over there in New Zealand anyway?"

Rest of the world: "..New what? what the fuck is that? A country? Oh yeah I remember now its the tiny island that wishes it didn't disconnect from Australia. Then the grams wouldn't be 4 digits."

Australia: "True. You actually know your shit. Ok, that rules out American. Im guessing your British or Canadian?"

New Zealand: "baaaaaaaa baaaaaa graaaaaaaaaam please baaaa
🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🍌🍒🤵"