• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stimulants AFL Players

LOL! National Cunt News. That dickhead on the report about De Goey, going on about he was worse than Vladimir Putin 🙄

Cuzzy'd lose cos he's like 36 now. Actually.. I might be making this up but I think he was in the news recently with more issues?

This shit is seriously about the only thing I like when it comes to sport. Except tennis.. That's serious business.
Nooooo, Cuzzy is over 40! He's a national treasure, lol. Totally at the mercy of his addiction/s... then & now.

Who's going for who? Does anyone particularly care? I don't. Some years I haven't even known who's in it.

I'm going for Sydney because I'm a horrible person and I go for the team whose win will piss the most people off (usually Victorians).

AFL players do have some of the best bodies IMO. Let's perve on Buddy Franklin.. @mal3volent 😁

Lance Franklin (born 30 January 1987), also known as Buddy Franklin, is a professional Australian rules footballer playing for the Sydney Swans in the Australian Football League (AFL).

He previously played for the Hawthorn Football Club from 2005 to 2013. Regarded as the greatest forward of his generation and among the greatest players of all time, Franklin has kicked 1,047 goals.

Born: 30 January 1987 (age 35)
Height: 199 cm (6 ft 6 in)
Weight: 106 kg (234 lb)

Oh and he has Indigenous Australian heritage.

Last edited: