• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stimulants AFL Players

Oh god lol. I don't know actually.. I might kill them afterwards. These guys represent the worst things about Australia.

You gotta look for the ones who don't look like obvious douche bags Abbie

ewEp3lR.jpg

crikey

bRVLC9o.jpg

@AbbeyLee more hot Australian football players please. I'd snort white powder with/grope any of those guys.
And when you have a spare minute aside from the pull, what are you gonna bring up in conversation? I would like to hear whats on their minds, like any human. I'd have a lot of questions about how weird their profession is. "Yer weird, ya strange creatures. You know that right??"

True. The "top" bloke pic does look like a wholesome fella. Kind of. Maybe. Nah probably not.:)

Yeah me too unfortunately. AFL players have *the* best bodies IMO.

There ya go mate, there's the real Cuzzy

Beast in body & mind, absolutely ferocious athlete. Which is the thing that captivated everyone - that + the charisma + the looks etc. But it wouldnt've taken hold if he wasnt so Class A++ on and off field. Sometimes i think, well australians don't need much to get captivated because we are docile. But then can be cranky too, like capricious if we dont think something is Real. And thats just sports figures. Sometimes i think the word australia actually means "Neutered".

So I was at Mum's earlier this week, which is where the De Goey joke started. We watch Ch 9 news mainly to bitch about how bad it is (then ACA to laugh) and of course Mr De Goey was the top story after Collingwood took that contract thing off him.

His main transgression in Bali seemed to be grabbing a woman's boob (I don't think she minded). But the whole partying thing. What in the hell do they think these guys are gonna do after the footy? They're young, dumb and full of cum.. Plus they're loaded with money.

So Mum and I reckon they'll just have to go more underground so no media can get hold of their antics. Women will have to sign contracts declaring to never disclose what went on (and many women will do *anything* to get near these guys).

On the other hand, they *are* paid millions for what they do and a lot of kids look up to them. So the AFL does need to keep them on a short leash.

Oh god LOL. Fev gets in on the action..

Oh and of course Eddie..