Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stimulants AFL Players

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
I hate footy culture but this Jordan De Goey ("Goey" hahaha) makes me laugh so much. That video of him last year partying.. They showed it a million times and every time mum and I started laughing. He looked like he was having the BEST time ever 😅

Well I just saw the news on YouTube and he's been at it again!!

Then there's that Western Bulldogs player with the mullet and the moustache lol

It's the Summer of Ben Cousins all over again 😁

I read his book and he said when he was boarding the plane he thought to himself oops there falls another xanax bar out of my pocket

There was a Facebook group called "teach Ben cousins how to smoke shard properly" cos he would hold the flame too closely and you could clearly see he was toasting it....the bottom of the bulb was black as fuck

There was a Facebook group called "teach Ben cousins how to smoke shard properly" cos he would hold the flame too closely and you could clearly see he was toasting it....the bottom of the bulb was black as fuck
they do that in every movie, hurts my feelings everytime then i spark a bowl

Damn was there ever a symphony of ghost writers needed to write that fuckin tome

I was *just* about to say "he can write?"

De Goey was just in trouble for being drunk and groping some woman. I swear to god he wasn't just drunk in that video. I was battling alcohol and wasn't doing any meth at that stage, and felt so jealous every time it came on.

I was *just* about to say "he can write?"

De Goey was just in trouble for being drunk and groping some woman. I swear to god he wasn't just drunk in that video. I was battling alcohol and wasn't doing any meth at that stage, and felt so jealous every time it came on.
Can Goey go head to head to head with Cuzzy? We'll take you through all the simulations at 6pm that's National Cunt News. DON'T WE ALL JUST LOVE FUCKING SPORTS US AUSSIES EH

Hahahaha pop some Benny's with benny
they musta had so much other 'insider afl player' rhyming slang that'd make ya hope for the future go grey in an instant. Stupidity is bankably more horrific than criminality.

Can Goey go head to head to head with Cuzzy? We'll take you through all the simulations at 6pm that's National Cunt News. DON'T WE ALL JUST LOVE FUCKING SPORTS US AUSSIES EH

LOL! National Cunt News. That dickhead on the report about De Goey, going on about he was worse than Vladimir Putin 🙄

Cuzzy'd lose cos he's like 36 now. Actually.. I might be making this up but I think he was in the news recently with more issues?

This shit is seriously about the only thing I like when it comes to sport. Except tennis.. That's serious business.

I hate footy culture but this Jordan De Goey ("Goey" hahaha) makes me laugh so much. That video of him last year partying.. They showed it a million times and every time mum and I started laughing. He looked like he was having the BEST time ever 😅

It's the Summer of Ben Cousins all over again 😁

Had seen all of those before lol. Still isn't as good as ben cousins ... smoking a crack pipe haha. I absolutely fell in love with those 3 videos when I first saw... video 1 first 20 seconds is probably some of the funny shit ive ever seen on you tube. "Eyyy thanks for the ride mate" "No worries!" "hey you got an Ice?" :rofl: