Alisha Jean Miller leaked nudes *NSFW*

I am planning on moving this thread to best of Bluelight to keep it in our memories forever, lest we forget. Thoughts? What you guys think?

And further we are planning on opening something up for you guys to put forward what you think are good fresh contributions to best of Bluelight. So look out for that!!

if s/he is a catfish does that count? or a barracuda? s/he will be back to straighten all this up it's just some wires got crossed i'm pretty sure.
just sayin what coulda been and all, ya know...? :frustrated:
Look, I'm not exactly an expert on the whole gender-bender thing, but if it helps you, it could still be a man identifying as a woman. I'm just pretty sure they have testicals. Only a man would bullrush the whole "LOOK I'M A HOT GIRL THAT TAKES DRUGS!" thing, yknow? Women are just ...yknow.. smart.

Guys, I think it's been long enough, and I can drop these respectfully.... But I did end up saving something Alisha sent me back in the midst of this fuckery...

As a man of the people, I feel it I am duty bound to give you what you deeply want... So without further ado, I give you, the long awaited...

Alisha Jean Miller leaked nudes:

Guys, I think it's been long enough, and I can drop these respectfully.... But I did end up saving something Alisha sent me back in the midst of this fuckery...

As a man of the people, I feel it I am duty bound to give you what you deeply want... So without further ado, I give you, the long awaited...

Alisha Jean Miller leaked nudes:

I notice a wedding ring.

Alisha, if you ever return, PM me, I have a winning lottery ticket I'd like to share with you.

Tim And Eric Reaction GIF

Last edited:
ake a gander above, remove your socks, and have a good bash on the old bishop
That is one prime xut of meat. No intentional diaparities intended or meant. Just sayin she would be welcome to keep me warm and cozy. Is that her for reals? I was hopin she would text me. Havent heard form her since I gave her my banking info (she said she was gonna send monies). Wonder if she is OK? Ya'll heard from her?

Thanks for the laughs. It is very much welcome. Wait... did I just do a thing by negating the thanks by the welcome? fuck i need a life....
WHEREDAFUQISALISHA?

:sick:

That is one prime xut of meat. No intentional diaparities intended or meant. Just sayin she would be welcome to keep me warm and cozy. Is that her for reals? I was hopin she would text me. Havent heard form her since I gave her my banking info (she said she was gonna send monies). Wonder if she is OK? Ya'll heard from her?

Thanks for the laughs. It is very much welcome. Wait... did I just do a thing by negating the thanks by the welcome? fuck i need a life....
WHEREDAFUQISALISHA?

:sick:
Yes, this was a funny ass moment and one of my favorite BL posts i've ever made.

The name of the image was like young_girl_boobs_body_slut.jpg so it obviously wasn't anyone for real.