• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction All I see is straight cash even at a price everyone can afford. Maquis and Mandallin.

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
Why not? I know 95%+ H2O4 requires extreme caution.

I can make little safety packets with the main tube and 2 other ingredients all color coded so both tests can be performed with one sitting.

Maybe 3g of KBr salt there without instructions just in case of a seizure or hypertensive crisis. It's the most legal GABAergic, that's effective I can think of, you can't really arrest someone for carrying a simple metal salt, it's not banned (nearly everywhere). Even phenibut wouldn't work being a drug... but simply KBr?....

Oh and I can't forget gloves and maybe a mint that helps cotton mouth. And then naloxone I'd sell separately

That's all legal right. The KBr I have to search into, but in a specific cases if can save life's if a sedative is not taken in time. Maybe ai can save some people too because they'll be so cheap that pocket change will do, I can even give a few out ... That's how much they are to make .. could be pennys and still a net gain

I'm not really into festivals and big social events but I like making money.

I don't think i quite follow.

Potassium bromide gave me a headache. Or was it sodium bromide. It was veterinary grade and very old.