• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Alternative To Using Ashes and/or "Brillo Pads" When Smoking Crack?

tackyjan

Greenlighter
Is there an alternative To Using Ashes and/or "Brillo Pads" When Smoking Crack? Also, can you smoke it using a "dab/oil rig" using either a glass bowl/banger/etc. or can it only be smoked using a tobacco pipe? Also, should it be burned slowly or fast?

I've never truly smoked crack as such, I've made a pure freebase from cocaine and vaporized that in a glass pipe with a bowl on the end, what you typically see folks vape Ice/meth in rather than the crack pipes I've seen in the US - just as you describe where the crack is melted into the brillo stuff......but I've always wondered why crack users don't use the pipes with the bowls on the end, there must be a functional reason for this surely?

I'm an IV guy myself so I really don't know shit about it but I thought the idea was to not burn and smoke but rather heat and vaporize using a measured approach rather than an aggressive one.

Any other junkies know what the deal is? Take care man.

All of the crack smokers I've known, including myself in the past, have used chore as a filter in a glass or metal crack pipe. I've never comsidered smoking it in a tobacco pipe before. You can order a durable crack pipe if you poke around on the internets, they're cheap and don't break like a glass rose will from heat. Um, i don't know about using an oil rig at all for it, so I cannot answer that question. It IS supposed to be vaporized although you will doubtlessly come across many different styles and it goes pretty quickly. Once you hear that crackling sound, you know you're good....

Crack is a powerful substance and I've smoked way too much. Been researching for last couple of months how to get the most from my crack and various methods using ash. Tried all advice and suggestions of ways to burn how hard to toke what is better bottle,can,inhaler anything to get the most from my crack cocaine on various forums. I have today found the answer. Before I answer this I want to educate or maybe help someone who has just started using or thinking of using. Show this drug the upmost respect I have used on and off for ten years. Unfortunately for me it's taken hold and I'm struggling to stop. It has got me big time ?.. so plz be careful. Recently found new supplier and all the ways and different techniques I tried ammount to nothing. If you have decent crack it will smoke exactly how it should. No residue left behind and the hit your looking for its as simple as that. Air tight bottle, foil, ash soft toke and flame on and off so it doesn't burn too quickly. So it's all about quality.

Okay so after a lot of experimenting I've finally figured it out. Okay so here's this I figured it out... Use a bowl with a screen, top with thin layer of weed followed by thin layer of ashes, ; top with goodies, smoke like you would weed but, slowly slowly,when finished cool as quickly as possible like so: dump goodies onto collector which is inside square dish. wave back and forth over the square dish to finish cooling; when finished tape correctly to mirror- I have a drawing lol but can't put it here...I hope this is comprehendible...

Smoke it on foil. Smoke it in a meth pipe. Smoke it in a hash pipe. It doesn't really matter. As long as you inhale as much as possible it will work.

Don't overthink it.

Preferably, don't do it...