• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Amphetamine - First Time - First experience with amphetamine

Dosing amphetamine is becoming the highlight of my week (at the moment, as I'm dysfunctional AF).

Dose amph, and just spend the day peacefully listening to music, chilling, researching, reading.

I don't feel the least bit compelled to dose it more frequently, cause the crash and couple days after are rough, but for where I'm at right now, it's good.

Gives me something to look forward to, a good feeling.

I even have fairly intense sexual dysfunction currently so anything euphoric is a really sweet feeling.

- Go to the gym once a week, get a half decent pump (this drains me totally).

- Socialize once a week, hit on some chicks etc. (this drains me into overdrive, but so important).

- And dose amphetamine once a week (body forgets feeling drained and just feels good).

I can live with that.
Yea fair enough mate no harm done then no different than alcohol every weekend just be careful as I started off like that but one thing lend to another and it all went Pete tong just make sure you don't redose and the next few days eat properly and exercise in the week and you should be fine and don't dose too high

Last edited:
Went up to 65 mg yesterday, divided over about 7 hours.

What a wonderful day.

Night wasn't so wonderful, morning I have a little "fight or flight" nausea.

But my goodness just the psychological break I felt I'd go mad without.

It doesn't give anything like the "rush" of meth but I figure for health, some compromise should be in order.

If I just stick to 30 mg dexamfetamine a day in 3 x 10 mg doses I am remarkably happy, chill, sociable, and highly productive:

For the life of me I can’t figure out why I take anything else. It makes me 100 % feel like the me I want.

If I just stick to 30 mg dexamfetamine a day in 3 x 10 mg doses I am remarkably happy, chill, sociable, and highly productive:

For the life of me I can’t figure out why I take anything else. It makes me 100 % feel like the me I want.
Prescribed?

For ADHD presumably.

Prescribed?

For ADHD presumably.
Yep. I was only diagnosed properly and prescribed dex (instead of years of SSRI’s etc that never improved anything) in my early 40s, The next 5 years were the most productive and rewarding in every dimension of my entire life. Then I swerved from the path of righteousness and got all recreational about drugs again.

4 weekends of between 40 and 60 mg amphetamine use each time.

Distinctly have begun to experience mood swings.

I'm very sensitive to chemicals in general.

One of the reason amphetamine felt so good as a stimulant is cause I'm chronically fatigued and going to the gym (which I had been doing once a week) was leaving me totally drained, so a little stimulation was a huge relief.

Instead of going to the gym once a week, I'll replace it with outdoor workouts, body weight instead of weight lifting.

Not feeling drained = not feeling need to dose stimulants = ........

Avoid mood swings.

I love dexedrine, adderall, etc.

never tried speed paste, would love to one day, not common at all in the USA. that will hopefully change one day, or maybe just be totally legal and available for recreational use in a paste form for oral consumption or drying/snorting

I remember my first amphetamine experience. I was 18.

I took 3x 10mg Adderall in the afternoon and started feeling GREAT!!

I was up all night and went to school the next day and didn't feel tired. Amphetamine was everything that I loved about caffeine and ephedrine only better! Much better! Lol

Same!!! It kind of clears the cobwebs for me, I let myself look into my own insecurities, obsessions etc then just float...my problem is trying to sleep...I need a bigger bed but haven't gotten around to getting one...
Jebus, I feel so much better the day AFTER dosing amphetamine.

It's like it's release some clogged up thoughts or something and I can eventually relax.

Yesterday whilst under it's influence I felt happy, last night I dozed serenely for the half the night, my mind in a calm state of visualization then fell into a tranquil sleep.

Granted now I have to take a few NSAID's and keep my blood-sugar up but, thought wise, emotion wise - just feel more at peace.

Fuck it, 10 days since my last dose (which was 65 mg), it's not that I need the drug, it's simply that it gives me a break from the monotony; it's like it just takes the pounding psychological pressure off for 6 to 8 hours.

Doing that once each 7 to 10 days...... I'd hoped I wouldn't need it since not going to the gym and the fatigue associated with that but damn, it's like you get to that point and you just need a release.

Someone mentioned it's like MDMA assisted psychotherapy?

I guess I'd liken it to that.

But I definitely don't think a relatively conservative dose (40 mg today) each 7 to 10 days would constitute an addiction.

Given it's regular amph not meth, it's physiological drawbacks (rotting teeth, graying hair) should be manageable?

I remember my first amphetamine experience. I was 18.

I took 3x 10mg Adderall in the afternoon and started feeling GREAT!!

I was up all night and went to school the next day and didn't feel tired. Amphetamine was everything that I loved about caffeine and ephedrine only better! Much better! Lol

I've never tried ephedrine.

Is that like, a supplement or something?

I have to say as well, it genuinely does feel during and after each time I dose this, like some kind of "emotional freedom therapy".

I understand historically LSD etc have been used for "altered states of consciousness", but amph puts me in a much more lucid headspace where I can get more grounded day to day perspective (I'm pretty "out in there in the universe" on a regular day);

Kind of see things as other people do, and in doing so gives me much more grounded perspectives on things that may have been having a negative emotional impact on me.

MDMA is used more so for this and therefore my question is:

How does dosing MDMA compare to amphetamine?

My experience with MDMA is that you have to kind of reach a "critical mass" dose for desired effect, unlike amph you can't gradually ascend in dose with graduatingly more powerful effect.

In terms of physiological harm, would 120 mg amphetamine essentially compare in noradrenergic effect to 120 mg MDMA?

I have to say as well, it genuinely does feel during and after each time I dose this, like some kind of "emotional freedom therapy".

I understand historically LSD etc have been used for "altered states of consciousness", but amph puts me in a much more lucid headspace where I can get more grounded day to day perspective (I'm pretty "out in there in the universe" on a regular day);

Kind of see things as other people do, and in doing so gives me much more grounded perspectives on things that may have been having a negative emotional impact on me.

MDMA is used more so for this and therefore my question is:

How does dosing MDMA compare to amphetamine?

My experience with MDMA is that you have to kind of reach a "critical mass" dose for desired effect, unlike amph you can't gradually ascend in dose with graduatingly more powerful effect.

In terms of physiological harm, would 120 mg amphetamine essentially compare in noradrenergic effect to 120 mg MDMA?
120mg of amphetamine is more adrenergic than 120mg of MDMA. I probably wouldn't take 120mg of amphetamine but have taken 540mg of MDMA.

Ephedrine is beta hydroxy methamphetamine. It's found in the plant ephedra sinica. It's also manufactured synthetically and sold as an medication for asthma. It used to be commonly used as a decongestant, energy supplement (usually with caffeine), and weight loss supplement.

Jebus.

Next day, my teeth are ultra sensitive and back of my throat feels like sandpaper.

I think Amph dries out the mucus membranes or something?

Jebus.

Next day, my teeth are ultra sensitive and back of my throat feels like sandpaper.

I think Amph dries out the mucus membranes or something?
Chew the gum! Electrolytes are key, I use m-phet for the same reasons you do but it's hard to keep it to a cycle, one can get fiendish easily. I've found lisdexamfetamine to be a lot less addictive and good for the same purposes with less physical effects and neurotransmitter depletion. Just something to think about.

Chew the gum! Electrolytes are key, I use m-phet for the same reasons you do but it's hard to keep it to a cycle, one can get fiendish easily. I've found lisdexamfetamine to be a lot less addictive and good for the same purposes with less physical effects and neurotransmitter depletion. Just something to think about.

Chewing gum? That's not euphemism for something?

Lisdexamfetamine, I think that's only available pharmaceutically, can't get in in paste/powder form.... ?

For me meth is smoother than amphetamine and from that you want the d-isomer (or the lisdexamphetamine precursor), not racemic paste. I also tolerate max 20mg of amphetamine, everything more makes me jittery and anxious. But 20mg and less are a superb cognitive aid. Meth does the same + problems falling asleep and rebound depression. Well, first try with amph was 5mg and I had a bed-locking rebound. Nowadays I could take 10mg and still ok.

Knew a girl (~50kg maybe) who was scripted 150mg(!) of dexamph. this equals to 300mg of dried and washed paste, more of fresh, un-dried stuff. Needless to say, she had a plethora of adverse effects and was hard to deal with. Also think she now has permanent fatigue or semi-permanent, dunno, lost the contact (she blocked me).

Knew a girl (~50kg maybe) who was scripted 150mg(!) of dexamph. this equals to 300mg of dried and washed paste, more of fresh, un-dried stuff. Needless to say, she had a plethora of adverse effects and was hard to deal with. Also think she now has permanent fatigue or semi-permanent, dunno, lost the contact (she blocked me).
Fuck. I’m a 100 kg male and can’t take much more than 40 mg dex a day. My scripted dose of 30 mg has worked perfectly for years in terms of optimising various deficient cognitive processes.

Meth on the other hand I can tolerate up to 1 gram jn a little over 24 hours if I’ve been running hot for more than a week or so.

The biggest Dose prescribable of amphe was something like 5g a month. I think theyve lowered it by now.

2 weeks since last dose, it's eventually got to that point where I need to just coast and give myself a time out.

First order of business, get some chewing gum to prevent that horrid throat dryness this time.

I don't necessarily look forward to using amphetamine but damn sometimes the mind just needs to check out of regular processing and be given some down time.