• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine And marihuana, Drug test on monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

dguzman96

Greenlighter
So yesterday on thursday i took 4 hits of marihuana low quality type, and snorted .5g of pure cocaine.
I have a drug test on monday in 2 more days.
Before that relapse i was sober for 6 months.
Will my urine came out negative or positive? I weight 80kg and 1.75 of height. Have never before this relapse consume any drugs but my presciption klonopin and alcohol.
Please tell me the way I can make myself clean for the tesy guys. Really apreciate it🙏🏻

Drink water water water water
my ex husband used to beat his tests by just drinking an insane amount of water the blow will probably be gone by them and the water will dilute your piss to the point where the thc won’t register
if you have the extra money you can test yourself beforehand to make sure

if they aren’t going to watch you go
get pee from someone who doesn’t use

Drink water water water water
my ex husband used to beat his tests by just drinking an insane amount of water the blow will probably be gone by them and the water will dilute your piss to the point where the thc won’t register
if you have the extra money you can test yourself beforehand to make sure

if they aren’t going to watch you go
get pee from someone who doesn’t use
thank you jane I will star dooing that from tomorrow sunday the test is on 8am on monday on my work and they do wacth me pee, anyways how long do you think i will be clean from thc and blow with the amounts i mention

What Jane said: drink LOTS of water.
Also, eat as much as you can--- especially fatty foods, since THC is soluble in fats.
The coke will almost certainly be gone, but the THC can linger. Eat, drink, eat, drink, etc...

Also...you snorted half a gram of pure cocaine? How are you not dead? And where in fuck did you find pure cocaine?

What Jane said: drink LOTS of water.
Also, eat as much as you can--- especially fatty foods, since THC is soluble in fats.
The coke will almost certainly be gone, but the THC can linger. Eat, drink, eat, drink, etc...

Also...you snorted half a gram of pure cocaine? How are you not dead? And where in fuck did you find pure cocaine?
live in mexico my brother, i dont know if it was pure 100% but did wacth my plug scrapping directly the rock from the block.
I am nervouse i will do what jane said also today i will sacrifice my plans(party) and will go hiking to the tallest mountain of my city to try get all that shit out of my system.
I will also buy a test kit on sunday and test myself with jane method. But will love to be clean without chuugin to much water

thank you jane I will star dooing that from tomorrow sunday the test is on 8am on monday on my work and they do wacth me pee, anyways how long do you think i will be clean from thc and blow with the amounts i mention
he only drank the water starting the day of the test he would have probation and start drinking bottles and bottles of water
be careful don’t go too overboard because it’s dangerous to drink too much water you legit can die from too much water so drink a lot but don’t kill yourself with it

so day of like a couple hours b4 the test start to flush your system out

but drinking extra water this weekend will not hurt it will only help but the main thing is on the day of you need to drink enough water that you are diluting your pee

it really would be best if you could get a test snd check because then you could gage where you are in the process but even without it drinking a lot of water on the day of starting a couple hours before the test

Unfortunately Bluelight policy is to not ask or answer drug testing questions. Why you may ask ? Well it's because we just don't know. None of us do.

We all metabolize drugs in a different manner on different timetables. Weight, general health and many other factors come into play. You can maybe try to flush your system with lots of water and it may work. Or it might not. We can't give you false hope and say ...yeah, you're good when you probably won't be.

You might be able to skate on the weed but maybe not so lucky with the coke. Monday isn't far away. You cut it pretty close knowing you had to pee and being clean for 6 months. Unless you didn't know you had to pee and just got hired somewhere RIGHT AFTER you used. Bad timing, huh?

Anyway.....unless you are on probation/parole people don't watch you urinate. Workplace drug tests are done with you in the bathroom alone. Even people that have to pee for pain clinics do so in private. Who said you have to pee in front of somebody.

I will leave this open for a little bit but then I will have to close it as drug testing ?'s are not allowed.

live in mexico my brother, i dont know if it was pure 100% but did wacth my plug scrapping directly the rock from the block.
I am nervouse i will do what jane said also today i will sacrifice my plans(party) and will go hiking to the tallest mountain of my city to try get all that shit out of my system.
I will also buy a test kit on sunday and test myself with jane method. But will love to be clean without chuugin to much water
Nope you don’t have to sacrifice your plans

I wish I could do some coke right off the block

Unfortunately Bluelight policy is to not ask or answer drug testing questions. Why you may ask ? Well it's because we just don't know. None of us do.

We all metabolize drugs in a different manner on different timetables. Weight, general health and many other factors come into play. You can maybe try to flush your system with lots of water and it may work. Or it might not. We can't give you false hope and say ...yeah, you're good when you probably won't be.

You might be able to skate on the weed but maybe not so lucky with the coke. Monday isn't far away. You cut it pretty close knowing you had to pee and being clean for 6 months. Unless you didn't know you had to pee and just got hired somewhere RIGHT AFTER you used. Bad timing, huh?

Anyway.....unless you are on probation/parole people don't watch you urinate. Workplace drug tests are done with you in the bathroom alone. Even people that have to pee for pain clinics do so in private. Who said you have to pee in front of somebody.

I will leave this open for a little bit but then I will have to close it as drug testing ?'s are not allowed.
Sorry I didn’t know 💖

Sorry I didn’t know 💖
No problem Jane. Lots don't know. You gave some real good suggestions and you may have helped him.

I wish we could do more and there is very few things BL doesn't allow. Sourcing is one. Drug tests are another. And I think we can't give any legal advice to anybody.

It's really to protect the members as people on here could give them false hope.

Dear ratched, I am new to bluelight and only seeking for help; disnt mean to brake the rules in anyway I am just super nervouse and try to take the best advice; I will ask you to please dont close this till monday🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Dear ratched, I am new to bluelight and only seeking for help; disnt mean to brake the rules in anyway I am just super nervouse and try to take the best advice; I will ask you to please dont close this till monday🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
I know you are new and I know you are nervous. I know you didn't mean to break any rules and you didn't do anything wrong. You are good to go. Welcome by the way.

Me neither.
🤷
It's ok jasper.........many don't know. I only do because I read the mod handbook :geek:

And to dguzman...........I will have to get back to you. I won't close it just yet but it may get closed before Monday.

be careful don’t go too overboard because it’s dangerous to drink too much water you legit can die from too much water so drink a lot but don’t kill yourself with it...
It's actually pretty difficult to consume a dangerous amount of water. You'd have to chug water constantly for hours to do that.

Most people don't drink enough water. Drink a lot more than usual and you're probably drinking a healthy amount.

I know you are new and I know you are nervous. I know you didn't mean to break any rules and you didn't do anything wrong. You are good to go. Welcome by the way.

It's ok jasper.........many don't know. I only do because I read the mod handbook :geek:

And to dguzman...........I will have to get back to you. I won't close it just yet but it may get closed before Monday.
than you ratched❤️, I am open to more sugestions till then.

The people that are answering are here in the US. We don't know about Mexican drug tests in the workplace and we don't know how quick you will be able to flush the coke from your system. All we can do is suggest drinking enough fluids so that you urinate pretty often.

Other than that .......TIME is the only thing that really works. What you can do is Sunday night go to a store that sells those boxed test kits and test yourself. I hear those tests are pretty accurate, albeit a bit pricey. If you are clean........GREAT !! You know that you will pass. If the coke is still showing up........call the employer........tell them you are ill and ask if you can take the test on tuesday or wednesday. That will give you 2 more days to eliminate the drugs.

I think you are going to be ok with the 4 hits of weed. Your tissues and body isn't holding on to any because you haven't smoked for 6 months. The THC in your urine is probably very very low. It's the coke I'm worried about. Stimulants USUALLY get metabolized out of our urine within 72 hours but that's a big MAYBE. We just are all different.

It's actually pretty difficult to consume a dangerous amount of water. You'd have to chug water constantly for hours to do that.

Most people don't drink enough water. Drink a lot more than usual and you're probably drinking a healthy amount.
The one horror story I heard was a kid died from drinking too much water in a water drinking contest

The kids don’t even need drugs to get into trouble sometimes they just come prewired for mischief

Status
Not open for further replies.