• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine And marihuana, Drug test on monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one horror story I heard was a kid died from drinking too much water in a water drinking contest

The kids don’t even need drugs to get into trouble sometimes they just come prewired for mischief
I heard and read about that too. I actually knew a girl in Florida that did some Molly and went to a rave. She drank enormous amounts of water. She also re-dosed that night. Coroner said the Molly didn't kill her.......the excessive water did.

I heard and read about that too. I actually knew a girl in Florida that did some Molly and went to a rave. She drank enormous amounts of water. She also re-dosed that night. Coroner said the Molly didn't kill her.......the excessive water did.
That is so sad.

That is so sad.
Yeah, I really felt bad for her Mom. It was actually the Mom I knew. I worked with her. I lived down there in the 90's and all the kids were doing it. They even has PSA's warning the kids to stay hydrated but not overdo it. Apparently when we do MDMA we consume massive amounts of water. I only rolled once in my life and I drank beer with mine. Just danced all night and only had like 4 beers but Molly was expensive and I was a cheapskate.

Not sure what mechanism it is that makes us die from excessive water consumption ( when we drink a LOT within 8 hours ) but it does indeed happen.

The people that are answering are here in the US. We don't know about Mexican drug tests in the workplace and we don't know how quick you will be able to flush the coke from your system. All we can do is suggest drinking enough fluids so that you urinate pretty often.

Other than that .......TIME is the only thing that really works. What you can do is Sunday night go to a store that sells those boxed test kits and test yourself. I hear those tests are pretty accurate, albeit a bit pricey. If you are clean........GREAT !! You know that you will pass. If the coke is still showing up........call the employer........tell them you are ill and ask if you can take the test on tuesday or wednesday. That will give you 2 more days to eliminate the drugs.

I think you are going to be ok with the 4 hits of weed. Your tissues and body isn't holding on to any because you haven't smoked for 6 months. The THC in your urine is probably very very low. It's the coke I'm worried about. Stimulants USUALLY get metabolized out of our urine within 72 hours but that's a big MAYBE. We just are all different.
this are the test they make me do every monday

Well I think I will do cardio today and tomorrow, drink detox teas and green juices, and 12 hours before my test start chugging water, and actually I work for my dad in his company, and my mother is the one that makes me the drug test so yes she wachtes me while doing it. The condition that I have to keep working for him is to be clean each monday; I am 26 years old by the way.

this are the test they make me do every monday

Well I think I will do cardio today and tomorrow, drink detox teas and green juices, and 12 hours before my test start chugging water, and actually I work for my dad in his company, and my mother is the one that makes me the drug test so yes she wachtes me while doing it. The condition that I have to keep working for him is to be clean each monday; I am 26 years old by the way.
Oh okay........I get it. That makes more sense now.

So the old Mama Bear makes you pee, huh? Well..........you knew you had to pee Monday. What on earth possessed you to do the coke? Did you just have a weak moment ?

You had been doing so well for 6 months so I guess you deserve a pat on the back for that. We all relapse and we all have weak moments. I really really hope you are clean for your test on Monday and I really wish you strength to stay on the right path. You must be earning good money and your Mom loves you very much. So does your Dad. Good luck hon.

Oh okay........I get it. That makes more sense now.

So the old Mama Bear makes you pee, huh? Well..........you knew you had to pee Monday. What on earth possessed you to do the coke? Did you just have a weak moment ?

You had been doing so well for 6 months so I guess you deserve a pat on the back for that. We all relapse and we all have weak moments. I really really hope you are clean for your test on Monday and I really wish you strength to stay on the right path. You must be earning good money and your Mom loves you very much. So does your Dad. Good luck hon.
thank you ratched actualy you almost make me cry for the things you wrote because its true they love me and i fucked up again😞, and sorry for my writing mistakes i am used to spanish, and yes it was a very weak moment my fiance addmited she cheated on me and went to my plugs house just to have a couple of beers that was the plan, then y took 4mg of klonopin and kept drinking to try to forgett; after and hour i said fuck it and took 4 hits of weed and went on stupid mode 1000% i was so slow and felt very intoxicated, so i told him to give me a little coke to stand again and go back home without looking all fuked up,

Yeah, I really felt bad for her Mom. It was actually the Mom I knew. I worked with her. I lived down there in the 90's and all the kids were doing it. They even has PSA's warning the kids to stay hydrated but not overdo it. Apparently when we do MDMA we consume massive amounts of water. I only rolled once in my life and I drank beer with mine. Just danced all night and only had like 4 beers but Molly was expensive and I was a cheapskate.

Not sure what mechanism it is that makes us die from excessive water consumption ( when we drink a LOT within 8 hours ) but it does indeed happen.
that is heartbreaking I feel for that poor mother

it also for me illustrates how even with harm reduction that it is not without risk to use drugs

I don’t know what the answer to that is except more harm reduction and education about every aspect of drug use

I looked up how water intoxication kills and it said your Sodium levels drop due to the water and the sodium maintains the balance of fluids inside and outside of your cells so when it drops the fluids inside the cells come outside and starts to swell this happens in the brain and causes brain swelling which in turn becomes fatal

really sad I can’t imagine how her grief must have overwhelmed her

Awww..........don't cry. It's not the end of the world. Really sorry your girl cheated on you. Women are the reason most men do what they do. Real heart breakers, they are !!

What you did was normal. We all run to drugs when we are under stress. Dry your tears and feel good about yourself. You are human and humans fall down sometimes.

You are gonna be okay. Are you gonna forgive your girl or is it over?

thank you ratched actualy you almost make me cry for the things you wrote because its true they love me and i fucked up again😞, and sorry for my writing mistakes i am used to spanish, and yes it was a very weak moment my fiance addmited she cheated on me and went to my plugs house just to have a couple of beers that was the plan, then y took 4mg of klonopin and kept drinking to try to forgett; after and hour i said fuck it and took 4 hits of weed and went on stupid mode 1000% i was so slow and felt very intoxicated, so i told him to give me a little coke to stand again and go back home without looking all fuked up,
You could just be honest with your mom and not have to drink water or worry or anything

you had your heart broken and it sounds like you come from a family that loves you

I would want my son to tell me the truth

if they are testing you it sounds like they know you used in the past right?
heartbreak feels like the end of the world and taking substances feels like they are the answer sometimes but they never are
I think you could do yourself a favor by being honest

that is heartbreaking I feel for that poor mother

it also for me illustrates how even with harm reduction that it is not without risk to use drugs

I don’t know what the answer to that is except more harm reduction and education about every aspect of drug use

I looked up how water intoxication kills and it said your Sodium levels drop due to the water and the sodium maintains the balance of fluids inside and outside of your cells so when it drops the fluids inside the cells come outside and starts to swell this happens in the brain and causes brain swelling which in turn becomes fatal

really sad I can’t imagine how her grief must have overwhelmed her
So that's how it happens. Thanks for looking that up.

And yes, harm reduction is all we can do to help people in crisis and try and save a life here and there.

Awww..........don't cry. It's not the end of the world. Really sorry your girl cheated on you. Women are the reason most men do what they do. Real heart breakers, they are !!

What you did was normal. We all run to drugs when we are under stress. Dry your tears and feel good about yourself. You are human and humans fall down sometimes.

You are gonna be okay. Are you gonna forgive your girl or is it over?
the most stressing thing about all of this is that the day after i consumed she wrote me that she said that to me to make me sad and it was a lie she actually never cheated but wrote me those texts cause she was very angry with me because when i was on a friends house playing video games i texted her i am with an amiga instead of amigo it was a writing mistake, then my phone went off baterry and she actually thought that i was cheating and wrote me all of those harmful texts because she was angry and wanted me to feel the same; when i charged my phone and read those messages, i felt very heart broken and went directly with my plug to just drink and forget the rest of the story you already know it.

Right now I am good with her we both agree it was a misunderstanding and bad comunication.
But know I am on a very stresfull situation that have to be clean on monday from what i did that day, or I will lose my job and my parents trust.

I
You could just be honest with your mom and not have to drink water or worry or anything

you had your heart broken and it sounds like you come from a family that loves you

I would want my son to tell me the truth

if they are testing you it sounds like they know you used in the past right?
heartbreak feels like the end of the world and taking substances feels like they are the answer sometimes but they never are
I think you could do yourself a favor by being honest
I cant be honest, yes i have used alot in the past and they gave me this last chance. I have to be clean yes or yes. Or I am fucked lit🤦🏻

the most stressing thing about all of this is that the day after i consumed she wrote me that she said that to me to make me sad and it was a lie she actually never cheated but wrote me those texts cause she was very angry with me because when i was on a friends house playing video games i texted her i am with an amiga instead of amigo it was a writing mistake, then my phone went off baterry and she actually thought that i was cheating and wrote me all of those harmful texts because she was angry and wanted me to feel the same; when i charged my phone and read those messages, i felt very heart broken and went directly with my plug to just drink and forget the rest of the story you already know it.

Right now I am good with her we both agree it was a misunderstanding and bad comunication.
But know I am on a very stresfull situation that have to be clean on monday from what i did that day, or I will lose my job and my parents trust.
And this is why I hate text messaging
shit like this happens

Oh Dear. Well that wasn't very nice of her but I'm glad she didn't really cheat on you.

But that doesn't change how hurt you got and what you did.

Stress will NOT help here. You have to find a way to realx and let what happens.....happen. When we are stressed our bodies don't behave properly. It's gonna be harder for your body to metabolize the coke. Best thing to do is eat some good food, drink lots, play video games and try and forget about it. You can't undo what you did so why make your body go all whack-o from the stress, right?

I wasn't gonna say anything but that 4 mgs of klonopin that you took is NOT gonna be gone. Valium and klonopin take forever to get out of our system. Is it a script for you or not? Does your Mom test you for benzos? If she does and you aren't allowed to have them you need to go to her right away and confess and beg her to give you another chance because the coke and weed may be gone......but the benzos will not be.

Oh Dear. Well that wasn't very nice of her but I'm glad she didn't really cheat on you.

But that doesn't change how hurt you got and what you did.

Stress will NOT help here. You have to find a way to realx and let what happens.....happen. When we are stressed our bodies don't behave properly. It's gonna be harder for your body to metabolize the coke. Best thing to do is eat some good food, drink lots, play video games and try and forget about it. You can't undo what you did so why make your body go all whack-o from the stress, right?

I wasn't gonna say anything but that 4 mgs of klonopin that you took is NOT gonna be gone. Valium and klonopin take forever to get out of our system. Is it a script for you or not? Does your Mom test you for benzos? If she does and you aren't allowed to have them you need to go to her right away and confess and beg her to give you another chance because the coke and weed may be gone......but the benzos will not be.
Than you alot ratched I have my prescription on klonopin 4 mg a day, my parents know that they are ok with benzos.
But not with anything else.
And yes to relief strees I think its a good idea to go hiking and at the same time i will naturaly detoxify myself, i live in monterrey Nuevoleon in Mexico, look on google for chipinque mountain there is where I will go😊

Than you alot ratched I have my prescription on klonopin 4 mg a day, my parents know that they are ok with benzos.
But not with anything else.
And yes to relief strees I think its a good idea to go hiking and at the same time i will naturaly detoxify myself, i live in monterrey Nuevoleon in Mexico, look on google for chipinque mountain there is where I will go😊
That's great to hear about the benzos.

Go have yourself a wonderful hike and try not to worry.

Let us know how you enjoyed it when you get back. I'm gonna leave this thread open until after you take your drug test Monday and we know you passed and that you are good to go.

But I hope you stick around Bluelight and make other threads when you get a chance. Glad you reached out to us on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.