• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Angry Anger Management Thread

Just a joke here for my own amusement "Christopher Columbus sail the world and find me some kava please." 😀

(Comes back..."Sorry no Kava but I found the yet UnUnited States of America".)

United!! Lol.

Just a joke here for my own amusement "Christopher Columbus sail the world and find me some kava please." 😀

(Comes back..."Sorry no Kava but I found the yet UnUnited States of America".)

United!! Lol.
Lol not sure i get it entirely.

I will share this experience last time I was inclined to try kava and didn't want to wait for any to ship easy to find online anything is easy online lol. Walked into a small family pharmacy with natural options and they had a bottle on a shelf didn't like the gelatin caps though sheesh no other stores nearby seemed to have any!

Off the top of my head I only know one store for certain right now that might have some and only one brand.

Within a quarter of a mile from my house the booze trail begins however an untold amount of options this is an alcohol society baby

Lol not sure i get it entirely.

I will share this experience last time I was inclined to try kava and didn't want to wait for any to ship easy to find online anything is easy online lol. Walked into a small family pharmacy with natural options and they had a bottle on a shelf didn't like the gelatin caps though sheesh no other stores nearby seemed to have any!

Off the top of my head I only know one store for certain right now that might have some and only one brand.

Within a quarter of a mile from my house the booze trail begins however an untold amount of options this is an alcohol society baby
Okay. You officially have never tried kava. By that admission.

You took a dud, ineffective, fraudulently marketed product incapable of producing a high but patented and stuck on a shelf anyway to make it as convenient and lurey as can be, keep catching newcomers one time only, while deterring them from considering Kava might help.

I hate those sham business people for that reason.

This is insightful and broken down to basic and inclusive.

The Christopher Columbus joke was a good one btw lol, I have an eccentric sense of humour and wild imagination. 🙂

My dad suggested trying outpatient along with AA meetings and I argued back that it never worked before and it is a profit squeeze n grab model kind of a dehumanizing one if we are totally honest it wasn't like a demand though but if I keep messing up someone like the law will force me back into an outpatient anyways in a drug court the only thing I would be arrested for are petty crap that would have them gladly throw me into the drug court program over.

I made plans to chill with someone tonight instead of go to AA. I gotta work a long shift and I want to get stoned out and buzzed on brew tonight sue me man.

Okay. You officially have never tried kava. By that admission.

You took a dud, ineffective, fraudulently marketed product incapable of producing a high but patented and stuck on a shelf anyway to make it as convenient and lurey as can be, keep catching newcomers one time only, while deterring them from considering Kava might help.

I hate those sham business people for that reason.

This is insightful and broken down to basic and inclusive.

The Christopher Columbus joke was a good one btw lol, I have an eccentric sense of humour and wild imagination. 🙂
I didn't even buy it dude lol never have tried it

I didn't even buy it dude lol never have tried it
I see. I have an order arriving today actually, and the second part next week.

9 kg's total.

It's very easy to acquire legally quick to door in US.

It's just like doing food shopping two days before you're going to cook a roast for example and once you have some you only need a bit of forethought and planning and it's the same as just nipping down the road and getting a top up effectively this is how we live life here anyway with everything we consume and spend money on rather than being in debt we stay in credit with spending less and we are living exactly the same.

Like never getting your weed on tick for example always paying upfront always staying ahead of the credit line or not at all and it does pay off in time.

But for acquiring some Kava you don't even need to think about it that way you just will need to order some from a decent US vendor and it will probably take two days if not one to reach you.

I see. I have an order arriving today actually, and the second part next week.

9 kg's total.

It's very easy to acquire legally quick to door in US.

It's just like doing food shopping two days before you're going to cook a roast for example and once you have some you only need a bit of forethought and planning and it's the same as just nipping down the road and getting a top up effectively this is how we live life here anyway with everything we consume and spend money on rather than being in debt we stay in credit with spending less and we are living exactly the same.

Like never getting your weed on tick for example always paying upfront always staying ahead of the credit line or not at all and it does pay off in time.

But for acquiring some Kava you don't even need to think about it that way you just will need to order some from a decent US vendor and it will probably take two days if not one to reach you.
Good stuff thanks for the advice

The better choice tonight would be to skip the smoke session and get to the Buddhist based recovery meeting tonight with this guy who walked by my work I used to hang with who cut my hair met him at his salon his wife owns so random I was standing out by the sidewalk a minute before I got out and he comes strolling along with a woman I also passed them randomly some months back but lost his number was able to get it yesterday and told him about my battle with substance abuse he explained he has been going to this Dharma recovery group thing asked me to join if I want to be less angry getting stoned and buzzed on brew tonight is not the right choice but it might happen anyways out of rebellion for putting up with work I don't enjoy in a system I don't believe in.

Good stuff thanks for the advice
You're welcome and really hoping you get some effective ways of managing anger and just feeling peace and calm more importantly as well.

I have a lot of incredibly serious problems myself like major nerve damage from long Covid for 13 months 16 years of severe lung disease and the most incredibly severe allergies I've ever heard reported to 99% of virtually all things ingestible as well as my second case of true influenza this year currently just to mention a few things lol.

But I do have also very extreme anxiety and panic disorder and nerve sensitisation and I deal with anger myself I use an awful amount of psychoactive to manage things, and stop me going spare, help me keep reaching enough peace and calm each day or two to go again.

Kava is a vital one of them. I'm just vaporizing another load of some quality Sun grown Sativa weed, then I have 30 grams of Vanuatan Kava to get into and get really relaxed, tood antidepressant effect, mood calming, feelgood.

I ordered this particular bag fromNew Zealand almost a year ago.

Bags from all over the globe. At least 4 separate countries I have obtained legally to UK from, including UK but via an importer.

An old friend more like acquaintance we hung out once or twice and know each other personally but not for that long asked how I was doing today is offering to take me to Recovery Dharma meetings and recommended this outpatient I am pasting from their site below also said he could hook me up with a guy who goes to AA and Recovery Dharma I guess I am not gungho about reaching out to people in self-help programs as I still don't know what I honestly want to commit to still exploring if I don't stop and stop using the flames of my temper will begin to be doused

This approach to recovery makes me less angry thinking of being tox'd and controlled by an outpatient part of a toxic shitsem as some people say might be improving honestly life is what you make it anyways the change is ultimately my responsibility to make:

***************** provides assistance for people seeking substance use services. If you are ready or considering change, our team is here for you and abstinence is not required. Our substance use services team offers individual and group counseling and medication assisted treatment for people who are interested in quitting or regaining control over their use of drugs.

We will meet you where you’re at with your use. Additionally, we will let you decide the goal of treatment. You do not have to do or be anything that you are not in order to come to *********. We offer care on your own terms. Abstinence isn’t expected and we will never stop providing you our services because of drug use. You can always count on our team to be understanding and non-judgmental. Substance Use Services is a treatment approach that is unique to your goals surrounding your drug or substance use. Whether you attend individual or group counseling, we will celebrate all positive change — big and small — that you make.