• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Animal Crossing: New Horizons

shit i think im using the profile that isn't hooked up with a membership - i only have my daughter's account hooked up - not mine

let me see if i can sign it up - otherwise i gotta do it over on hers

you can both have a resident on the same island and share the Nintendo switch online membership

no real problem.....i just haven't seen the option for 2 players yet at the same time - but i'll go look in a little while

that's a good question....i haven't played in a little while - i'll check in this weekend tho

send me a friend request

SW-7552-1530-7720
Have you played the DLC content very much MAL? It's fucking awesome. My neice and I got into it for a while. I got AC for my other 6yr old neice and we spent several nights playing together and visiting each other's island. So now I have 2 nieces to AC with. She's so adorable when she gets into it.

All I'm waiting on now is for her to get Nintendo online. My sister's afraid of her being online and hooking up with creeps. I keep trying to tell her Nintendo online is not like that and that you have to have a friend invite through code to hookup. Speaking of, next time I'm on I'll get my code and send you my friend invite.

I took a long break but over Xmas played. Just got my 3rd extra room added on. I believe I'll have a 2nd story now. I started going on Pinterest and downloading codes to spruce up my island so it needs a lot of work. I was spending most of my time in the happy home paradise DLC and I've been totally consumed by Eldin Ring.

Have you played the DLC content very much MAL? It's fucking awesome. My neice and I got into it for a while. I got AC for my other 6yr old neice and we spent several nights playing together and visiting each other's island. So now I have 2 nieces to AC with. She's so adorable when she gets into it.

All I'm waiting on now is for her to get Nintendo online. My sister's afraid of her being online and hooking up with creeps. I keep trying to tell her Nintendo online is not like that and that you have to have a friend invite through code to hookup. Speaking of, next time I'm on I'll get my code and send you my friend invite.

I took a long break but over Xmas played. Just got my 3rd extra room added on. I believe I'll have a 2nd story now. I started going on Pinterest and downloading codes to spruce up my island so it needs a lot of work. I was spending most of my time in the happy home paradise DLC and I've been totally consumed by Eldin Ring.

yeah the dlc is super fun. But I just restarted so I haven't gotten to it again yet. I've just now gotten my island flattened ready to decorate and terraform and whatnot .

im gonna try to play some this week too.