• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Aniracetam... holy crap does it work!

Wake Up(7:00):
Selegiline(2.5mg) || (Rhodiola Rosea(250mg) && Yohimbine(15mg))
Chocamine(800mg

ahh u are asking for troble mixing yohimbine and selegiline
any side effects?

i don't mix them. || means or... I should stop speaking in c.

he idea is at the start of the day, take a MAOI (in the form of selegiline or RR or Yohimbine) and chocamine... so I can absurb more of the chocamine goodies
that I normaly would not... An empty stomach for the aminos etc. Idealy I would like to take Rhodiola Rosea with the Selegiline... But I think that might be
pushing it... So I figure ether one or the other. I reckon I will take breaks from the Selegiline... A month on and a month off... Planning somthing similer with
the Modafinal... I will proberbly avoid using Modafinal at the same time as any MAOI as well... Simply because I have no research on Modafinal & MAOI
interactions. Modafinal and Selegiline are chosen because they are the lowest side effect ADD treatments I could find, and because they double as Nootropics...
which in it's self helps my ADD.

Modafinal should raise my Dopamine levels, and there for also my Norepinephrine levels, doing good things for my ADD.

Fish Oil before meals, good fats, good for my brain, also incress fat burning.

Vegemite and Peanut Butter, seperatly, my favorite breakfast! Non-Australians are ewwing @ the vegemite but I love it... peanuts have choline and vegemite has B
vitamines.

Oxiracetam for it's Nootropic value, Alpha-GPC for its Nootropic value and it being the most bioavalable source of Choline.

Chocamine, a good source of aminos, caffeine and precursers, good synergy with RR and Selegiline I hope, also incress fat burning.

Yohimbine, stimulent, raise my Norepinephrine levels, which should help with my ADD.

B50 B vitamins are good for the brain.

Grapefruit is good for the digestive system, and incress's the bioavalability of many things, incress's fat burning.

ZMA, help me sleep, good for brain.

Isn't Modafinal a dopamine reuptake inhibiter? If it acts like ritalin it will make you manic as hell if the selegiline hasn't lost is selectivity, if it has it may just kill you, I know, I was there

^^Oh yeah, I remember that thread, that was some crazy stuff man. I could actually read the manic in your post.

Isn't it generally just a bad idea to mix MAOI's with stimulants of any sort? Like...chocamine? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that sounds hazardous to me.

On a sidenote, I've noticed recently that Piracetam may stimulate my thinking a great ton, but it tends to make me painfully circuitous in my manner of speaking. I feel that by taking it I overshoot the bounds of "normal" and "healthy" mental behavior/stress.

^ Selegiline + Chocamine is potentially dangerous, IME.

I once had 5mg Selegiline daily for a week, then one day I ate LOTS of chocolate. The result was a manic episode, and it is reflected in my posts on BL from that day (long, wordy, and mostly pointless).

Someone mentioned flaxseed earlier as a source of choline. I have not been able to find any connection after google each seperately, then together. Is this true? Is Flaxseed OIL just as good, if so?

My bulk aniracetam order is supposed to arrive today! :) I know choline is essential for full effects, but I'd rather not shell out more $ for Lecithin today when I have tons of flaxseed oil capsules (and natural peanut butter!) already.

Will I be able to get enough choline for my first-ever aniracetam dose from those sources? I'll get some Lecithin in a couple of days when I have more $.

Aniracetam update:

Urk. Felt like ephedrine. Maybe I shouldn't have taken L-Tyrosine at the same time. Will try smaller amount of aniracetam tomorrow, by itself.

Any known contraindications for this stuff?

Tyrosine increases dopamine -> similarity to ephedrine, minus the epinephrine

Just try it alone for a week

It IS a bit speedy the first days though, that's why I prefer piracetam. Which is also 5x cheaper.

^ Hell yeah... took 1/2 as much today (530 mg) w/o the Tyrosine, and it was fucking glorious. =D

Wish I'd found this stuff years ago; I might have finished my undergraduate degree in less than 11 years. :\

How does Nefiracetam compare to the other racetams in terms of dosage amount, subjective effects, and quality of experience?

tadfish said:
DON'T SEE how dopamine has anything to do with aniracetam

It doesnt, the tyrosine (dopamine precursor) is what made the above poster feel all speedy and ephedra like...not necessarily the aniracetam....

well i know im bumping an old ass thread (shame on me!) but just thought id add that im a long time, off and on Piracetam user and have found the effects less and less noticable...So therefore Im going to give aniracetam, oxi and higher grade choline supplements...so ill be sure to reply back w/ the effects...

I have not noticed any effects from Piracetam whatsoever. Ive been taking like 1600mg/ day. Nothing...:(

Chronic elevation of brain-derived neurotrophic factor by ampakines.

* Lauterborn JC,
* Truong GS,
* Baudry M,
* Bi X,
* Lynch G,
* Gall CM.

Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Gillespie Neuroscience Research Facility, University of California, Irvine, CA 92697-4292, UA. [email protected]

The ampakine CX614 positively modulates alpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5methyl-4-isoxazolepropionic acid (AMPA) receptor-gated currents and increases brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) expression. In rat hippocampal slice cultures, CX614 rapidly increases BDNF gene expression but with time, mRNA levels fall despite the continued presence of active drug. The present study examined this apparent refractory period and the possibility that spaced ampakine treatments could sustain elevated BDNF protein levels. In cultured hippocampal slices, CX614, a second ampakine CX546, and the cholinergic agonist carbachol each increased BDNF mRNA levels with acute (3-h) treatment. After 4-day pretreatment with CX614, fresh ampakine (CX614 or CX546) did not induce BDNF mRNA, whereas carbachol did. Western blots confirmed that after an extended period of ampakine treatment, AMPA receptor protein levels are indeed reduced, suggesting that with longer treatments receptor down-regulation mediates ampakine insensitivity. Finally, using a "24-h on/24-h off" CX614 treatment protocol, the ampakine refractory state was circumvented, BDNF mRNA was induced with each ampakine application, and elevated BDNF protein levels were maintained through 5 days in vitro. These results suggest that spaced ampakine treatments can be used to sustain elevated neurotrophin levels and to test the utility of this manipulation for neuroprotection by endogenous neurotrophins.

PMID: 12893840 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?CMD=search&DB=pubmed

I'd like to confirm the aniracetam "up-and-down-up-and-down" brainfog allegations . Seems to me piracetam is the way to go. Haven't tried any other racetams though.

While aniracetam's "down" phase ain't unpleasant at all, in fact has some feelgood factor to it even, it's pretty useless if used as a mental focus sharpener... task-based efforts can become a strain, and the focus kinda goes. .. "What was I gonna do next now? Hm, yeah, er, let me see..." :-/