• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Anonymous poster: Bestiality

So Tasmanians are the Australian equivalent of Rednecks/Southerners in the US?

zx13xz said:
So Tasmanians are the Australian equivalent of Rednecks/Southerners in the US?

Not so much rednecks (allthough there's certainly a few), more incestuous. Because Tasmania is a small island south of the mainland (population >600,000) we just get shit about being inbread. The capital, Hobart (my port of call) has just less than 300,000 peeps so it's not like it's a country town or anything.

Tassie is the butt of a lot of jokes from mainland Australia.
(umm sorry for off topic, I promise my next post will be about dog-sex)

Gaz_hmmmm said:
Damn, I thought Aussies liked sheep! :\

Dude! Thats not Aussies! Thats New Zealanders! - They fuck sheep like tomorrow won't come...

However, People from Tasmania are mostly inbreed.

shals :D

i expected to read on this thread someone admit they loved beastiality and practiced it, and then to read three pages of flames. what i read was three pages of flames and everyone saying its: sick, interesting but sick, and just plain sick & evil...

comeon we need a patzy. (and no it is not going to be me) i found this thread to be terribly funny though.

shal said:
Dude! Thats not Aussies! Thats New Zealanders! - They fuck sheep like tomorrow won't come...

However, People from Tasmania are mostly inbreed.

shals :D

that's right! everyone knows aussies are into dingo's. =D

You sicko, how could you? With their cute, little, twitchy noses, and their soft....white......fluffy...tails *gulp*.....and those tasty eggs they bring....

Fair enough FuckBunny, fair enough.

I didn't get past the 1st page here, but I just wanted to say any person who wants to fuck a animal is twisted & sick. Not to mention desperate! What they can't get any human to fuck there sorry ass, so the go screw Spot?

This is gross!

That's a very pretty dog in your avatar PREMIUMUNLEADED. Can they beg?

After I did my dog Snoopy, she became a ho and walked the streets screwing every lose dog in the neighbourhood

I was totally disgusted and so hurt *sigh*

anyways...

beastiality is definately not my bag but,
i knew this girl when i was in art school who had produced a piece about horses, (and acts towards them), for some show that was going up in the schools gallery. the curators rejected it and she became the freak of the school, totally ridiculed. I ended up in the same studio area as her and got to talking; she's a pretty interesting chick.

I'm not supporting these acts, I'm just saying that the people who do them aren't necessarily freaks. They just have different needs i guess.

If we don't try to understand the actions/needs of others, then how are we going to progress as a society towards a better end?

I dunno, its obviously a difficult topic and yet again I find myself playing devil's advocate. :\

OK, I'm bumping this because recently one of my friends (not a bluelighter and not a romantic interest) recently admitted to me that as a youngster he had a male dachsund lick his genitals and vaginally penetrated a female sheep at various times.

I TOTALLY thought he was fucking with me and said as much, but when I realized he was genuinely offended and being sincere (either that or he's the greatest actor that's ever lived), I tried to open my mind up a little bit and be less judgmental. I STILL don't get it... hence this post!

He said both animals seemed to enjoy it and so did he.

Is it just about getting off? What kind of dynamics in a person's mind would drive them to want to fuck an animal?

All jokes aside, PLEASE discuss this topic in a mature manner. TIA.