European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Any Difference in Drug Supply?

amnesiaseizure

Bluelighter
Hey, been ages since posting on here but with all this new found time to myself thought I’d drop in. This virus situation brought to mind how desperate I felt during the heroin drought of 2010. Are people finding it harder to get hold of anything at the moment (no, I don’t mean bog roll or soup)?

Dunno if dealers are really giving a shit and aren’t part of the culture anymore.

They stopped the vat as quickly as they could but it was too late....all they recovered was their brogues.

Hey matey long time... hope the coast is keeping you well. I stopped posting here a year or so ago as all the folk i knew also stopped - or i murdered someone depending who you believe lol. My neck of the woods all is golden - just got a Q on tick of the same pukka gear ive been getting for months so no shortage at the moment and i know my fella has a fair bit tucked away and is only doing lumps so should be fine.

Blondin!!

What's happened to Alfred E Neuman mate ??

Dont be a stranger....

Hey Fucked up....Alfred retired and exchanged for chemtrails outside my house. Tell you what not bought a Q for ages looks like it would never run out, one big slab, but unfortunately you know the score in no time at all it will be a dusty bag and faded memories ah well at least the weekend is gonna rock.

I do hear that that normal rate of flow has stopped. So soon we will be seeing the effects. Once everything already here runs out. We could be fucked and looking at anather 2011 situation. Maybe much worse. I've just been pre warned.

I do hear that that normal rate of flow has stopped. So soon we will be seeing the effects. Once everything already here runs out. We could be fucked and looking at anather 2011 situation. Maybe much worse. I've just been pre warned.

What goes around comes around...

Hey, been ages since posting on here but with all this new found time to myself thought I’d drop in. This virus situation brought to mind how desperate I felt during the heroin drought of 2010. Are people finding it harder to get hold of anything at the moment (no, I don’t mean bog roll or soup)?

Dunno if dealers are really giving a shit and aren’t part of the culture anymore.
that is @ the same time that i was being able to get prescription opioids, as many as i wanted and with no problems whatsoever as well. with a prescription, of course.
???
i just don't get that. sometimes, at least.
it's just Weird always.

Hard for me to.cope morphine In ampoules, they arent being imported. On the other side, i just have to walk 5 blocks to get Cocaine. My country Is flooded with that shit.

I agree with you, I can foresee a drought because the supply of precursors and the necessary chemicals, the production, distribution, are all compromised because of the Covid-19 pandemic. Then once everything is over could you imagine the demand for recreational stuff, it will be off the scale 🙃😜🤙😘 xx

Man i swear with what u pay for a bag of 1gr of almost pure cut i can get u enough to pay for a Hooker, a hotel, cigarettes AND enough blow to snort for 3 days rofl.
Will make a note for the future, it's a shame that Peru' is unreachable at the moment, as everywhere else from the UK. Is it is to score weed over there? No sourcing, not asking for places or names 😋

I think one of the moderators has deleted a reply from nznity and me booking a naughty holiday in Peru'!

Strips of European pharm grade benzos (kern, galenika, etc) and also opiates like codeine are going out of stock, fast, and people are struggling to resupply. This is like panic buying toilet roll except if you don't have the means to wipe your arse you get withdrawals & seizures.

Next up I suspect will be the other boxed brands, then the likes of MSJ's & xanax bars if this goes on long enough. Anything made domestically and in abundance will hold out the longest. Benzos & opiates from Serbia etc though? Stock up & consider this the time to taper if you have an addiction. Seriously, I'm seeing this in numerous places and have been told directly from vendors that they can't source more kern diazepam/etc.

I suspect the same from MDMA/ketamine/psychedelics, as I'm 99% certain none are made domestically (apart from maybe DMT/changa, but that will be effected too when people can't resupply the plants). Even if they were, there are restrictions on movement which are possibly going to tighten. My friend told me all his coke dealers are drying up.

Not only that, but this isn't a good time to trust that it's safe to put whatever you have up your beak.