• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Any experiences with Norflurazepam?

Borderingsanity

Greenlighter
I saw it being marketed as a "new Benzo" on a common vendors site. There is some useful information on it but not much in terms of dosage or experiences. At the right dose I could see it being useful for anxiolytic purposes and am pretty interested in it, although I could see it causing some serious blackouts in the wrong hands. Any experiences or speculations would be appreciated.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-Desalkylflurazepam

Yup, if one loves Dalmane, they will love this, the main active metabolite of flurazepam. Got a dozen orange pills as a gift.

Be warned, you'll sleep hardcore, I had to wake up to pee and my brain felt like slug. And they are 5mg pills, which is if too much, the split line is useful. Thankfully the british friend who gave it to me is moving to Denmark and will continue to be able to have some.

My god I love this stuff, I'm getting a batch of these professionally made 5mg orange pills before da ban again. I got powder now only and am reticent as my scale's batteries are dead and i'm so lazy, I'm sure not driving so I guess I'll do it by taxi, (getting some AAA batteries). I can't believe they died when I barely ever used the thing (the scale). Only did last time i bought powder etizolam. But now I got powder f-pam, f-lam, norflurazepam...this shit is awesome. I can finally again get the kind of sleep where the phone ringing will not wake me up, nor having to pee 3 tiny drops of piss (I don't have diabeetus, I take blood tests monthly to check on my thyroid and testosterone).

This stuff is awesome. I'm getting more 5mg of these professionally pressed orange pills. I wonder how much of a real Dalmane that is a 15 or a 30, I mean, what dosage of Dalmane releases 5mg of norflurazepam in you. I've only been given for free a handful 10-12 30mg brand name Dalmanes by a friend's mom who's doctor said, I'm putting you on this if you sign the Antabuse contract, you will never have to drink again, and your nerves will not make you mess it up and go buy beer and be sick like a dog or something like that. Only person I ever knew with a Dalmane script.

It's a shame it comes to UK vendors this late (at least this one is moving to continental europe, which seems like its 50-50 now. Right now I only have powder and I gotta get AAA batteries, I can't believe the 4 in my scale I barely used only a month a few months ago when I had powder etizolam already stopped working, can that even happen?

I found a post on another forum that I found very useful. I don't know whether I am allowed to link to the forum, so I chose not to, just to be safe.

However, all credits for this goes to a user called magick.

FWIW - sadly I had begun to draft a well referenced post that got lost in the woodwork - those with an interest in N-desalkylflurazepam may find it interesting to look into what's published on the respective metabolites of quazepam and of flutoprazepam as well as of flurazepam. From some vast mishmash of the above, the following is more or less the sum of what came to light:

- Half life seems to be more widely variable and longer on aggregate than has generally been suggested; I came across a diversity of estimates from 40-160h, but the average in young (i.e. working age) men was found to be around 74 hours (there are multiple estimates around this mark) and in women of similar age, around 90 hours. This is a statistical mean, and the size of the possible variance should not go unnoticed.

- Both age and gender are relevant to clearance times, and whilst men show faster clearance times in their prime the decline with age is more marked; 'older' men (not defined by the source in question but 60+ or 65+ is a sensible assumption) had an average elimination HL of 160 hours, versus 120h in older women.

- In concordance with the above, it accumulates rather rapidly; I found various estimates of time to steady state but among them, time to steady state of this metabolite from nightly administration of a stable dose was 4-7 days in a group of women aged 24-40, 7-10 days in a number of less specific trials. The maximal concentrations seen in plasma were around 5x-6x higher after 7 nights of consecutive dosing than they were on the first night.

- Such an observation can be interpreted as 'good' or 'bad'; in the treatment of severe insomnia it has been observed that decreases in both sleep latency and total wake time increase cumulatively over the first 2-3 days of dosing, and persist for 1-2 days following the end of a short course of treatment.

- Accumulation is related to tolerance and/or addiction but it is not a direct synonym; among the data on Toxnet flurazepam (of which this is the primary active metabolite) is claimed - use caution - to retain efficacy for a maximum of four weeks; that is, however, a sufficient timeframe for tolerance and physiological addiction to emerge, for withdrawal symptoms to present and for tapering to become advisable. Whilst we cannot and do not give medical advice, this is one substance where I'd be fairly happy to echo the general advice of the (rather restrictive) UK medical profession that benzodiazepenes should preferentially not be used for a period exceeding two weeks.

To sum up, my reading of God-knows-how-many sources leads me to the view that this is indeed a powerful, long acting and fast accumulating hypnotic, which seems to be the primary mechanism of action of both flurazepam and flutoprazepam, and a minor metabolite of quazepam which, while not the primary mode of action of the latter, accumulates in the same way such that 'within two weeks' consecutive use of quazepam, the accumulation of the present compound is responsible for the bulk of the effect and the non-selective binding of the present compound overtakes the (theoretically) BZ1-specific action of quazepam. One might conclude that the literature describes a strong and increasing efficacy in the short-term treatment of severe insomnia but that this emphasis is quite strongly necessary for this particular compound.

I would have particular concerns about the possible temptation towards sporadic use; subjectively speaking I would not disagree with those who suggested 5mg felt crudely comparable with diazepam or that 10mg is an effective hypnotic (indeed I would also concur with the notion of 10mg being broadly comparable with 16mg of flubromazepam), with faster uptake in line with the direct ingestion of a substance for which the aforementioned compounds serve in varying degrees as a prodrug.

It is suggested that these might very wisely be handled with the very same cautions (and the same observations for good or ill) as are already associated with flubromazepam. We have reports of comparably agreeable anxiolytic effects and of comparably agreeable hypnotic effects, which is not surprising - but when it comes with a comparable half-life and a comparable propensity for accumulation, it's rather apparent to me that very long clearance times would be needed between sporadic uses if accumulation is not to become a problem. And/or that accumulation over the short term could be seen as a positive benefit depending upon intention to treat, but that the sustainability of this (whether for anxiolytic or hypnotic use) can be expected to be rather poor.

The executive summary would be "fast acting flubromazepam", with the full complement both of potential positives and negatives that this implies and the observation that this seems subjectively as valid as in terms of qualitative experience as it does of that which can reasonably be foreseen from the data. It strikes me on the one hand as an extremely worthwhile addition to the RC scene, but also one about which, by now, we should perhaps be highlighting at least a gentle note of caution.

It seems like a very interesting benzo to me. I am certainly tempted to try it.

I absolutely love it...... the feeling could best be described as a warmer & fuzier flubromazepam...... I love to see the triazolo version to as that has made every benzo I know off more recreational (fpam -> flam, cpam -> clam, npam -> nlam, fnpam -> fnlam (at least from what I've heard since I've not had the pleasure of trying the last one yet..... but every description I've read is a stronger flam with more warmth fuzzines)) not to mention the huge improvements in price/performance.

The last one isn't out yet, from what I know it will have to be layed on blotter and by experts if pilled because one store that moved to the EU already is going to have it and it is going to be 100ug blotters.

You maybe didn't know about it, but norflunitrazepam is going around though, it is very superior to the joke that nifoxipam was. Someone with no tolerance took the double scored pill in 2 shots 11 pm and 2 am and he said he slept much deeper than usual, but didn't get euphoria and an impossible feeling of wanting to sleep. To me with tolerance, I need 3 of the 2mg pills. It's great, superior to norflurazepam, and I enjoyed norflurazepam, a couple 5mg with one of my rx 10mg valium gave me very restful sleep and woke up feeling great, some would probably feel excess dizziness and such, but I'm tolerant enough that it acts just like Dalmane (flurazepam itself does). Puts one to sleep and has the advantage of giving one anxiolysis for at least until lunch for me, no need to take anything else. It's the last thing I will procure from the UK, well, they are moving too, but it's not clear when, although they did change company names when doing emails in their signatures. Norflunitrazepam is not in any UK store that I know of. I have one final order of Flub-lam, very good 0.5mg self-pressed wine red pills, not as good as the 0.5mg turquoise pills, but were any except the pure powder? Heh. I will miss the UK stores for this, 100mg of pure powder f-lam for so cheap compared to the pills and blotters and it doesn't seem to be found as easily in Euro vendors that do ship here, for now anyway ;)

Just for information the UK Psychoactive Substances Act that was supposed to come into force last month is scheduled for 26/5/16 and you won't be able to get anything from the UK after that (not that you can get much now since most vendors are running their stock down or have shut up shop)....

Damn Cameron's government!!!!

Yeah, about half of the ones I care about are moving to continental EU, + with all the continental EU and Canadian stores, it's a loss, but I made the best out of it from the amazing prices, and bonus points I never ever used from somewhere I made 25+ orders in 3 years most likely, each point is a "pence" and I had 700+, so I bought a ridiculous amount of 0.5mg flubromazolam. Because this one I cannot find elsewhere. I have no interest in stimulants and if I want psychedelics, Canada is well served this way.

Really, if there was some kind of charity for medication I'd give them all the free brand name Dexedrine I kept renewing although I didn't take it. And if you get sick of Dexedrine, i don't think Ritalin analogues of all kinds, or those naphtalenes will make you happy. Only a true methbomb (comedown from meth is easier than dexamp for me, especially with alcohol and good friends, so you can say all the BS that invades your mind out loud and nobody will mind if they had some too, orally taken 1/4, 1/2 meth pills is such a common thing for people to do here, often hiding from other people just so they can drink more, I won't judge them, I'm scripted benzos to endure ever increasing stupidity of this world (benzos were first given to me by a neurologist, for TN type 2 pain and all the anxiety related to a LOT of doctors and other neurologists saying it was something else and giving me marcaine injections and Ketoralac (the only NSAID I don't mind being given, it's actually as strong as morphine (orally) to kill pain and it works well, too bad there's none other in its class). Then a psychiatrist said I had GAD and Bipolar I (Paxil made me not sleep not eat, get violent...yeah the violence and Paxil thing is real, you do not tolerate disrespect in the slightest and get sort of unable to calm down, SSRI's just send me into manic phases so I'll never be given them or proposed them again, yay).

Clonazepam was working well for TN type 2 pain (and TMJ disorder pain in the same area...at first I only had TN type 2, then I had some lame accident in a concert. I understand countries that only use it for neurologic problems (all of Scandinavia pretty much).

To come back to norflurazepam, the british vendor who has it is moving to continental europe, so it's maybe gonna be unavailable for a very short period only, heard so through the grapevines, along with all the other stuff usually only found in the UK (F-Pam, F-Lam) and a lot of new exciting things like flunitrazolam will be popping up. Which is good, I got a bunch of ETH-LAD, AL-52 and 4-HO-DPT for the summer and I don't want to have experiences like I've had with my last 2 trips....4-aco-dmt is one moody bitch, i prefered 4-aco-det a lot more, 4-aco-dmt felt great and very shroomy for 2 hours then it was extreme seriousness and self-judgement that came straight from my unconscious and it bummed me out bad, oh and it also made me produce mucus in the back of my throat like crazy, I was spitting 4 hours out of 7 from it spitting back mucus that was produced faster than I could get rid of. I'll stick to shrooms if I want 4-ho-dmt in my body (all the factors that there's psilocin, psilocybin and that other tryptamine I haven't seen named in a long time, there's not a lot in the shrooms themselves, but it's actually illegal in pure form up here, baeceocystin, is that it ?

"Little information exists with regard to human pharmacology, but in the book Magic Mushrooms Around the World, author Jochen Gartz reports being aware of a study in which 10 mg of baeocystin were found to be about as psychoactive as a similar amount of psilocybin."[5] Gartz also reported in a research paper that a self-administered assay of 4 mg of baeocystin caused "a gentle hallucinogenic experience".[6]'" From the book of All Knowledge, wikipedia /s, at least they got something. Alright rambled enough, I'm just very sad for the Brits who got themselves addicted to benzos or opiates from RC's...at least the good RC opiates are not sold in the UK, so they can order them in as possession remains legal, selling is like 7 years of prison max. Turns out V for Vendetta was right, the UK since it's lost all prestige and importance in the world is self-destructing from Crypto-Fascism. Next, someone throws a firecracker near the Queen during a parade and Martial Law comes in. Ridiculous, I want her face off my 20 dollars, I don't know who's next in this farce of a monarchy (if it's Andrews, prepare for pedophilia to be made legal bahaha).

The last one isn't out yet, from what I know it will have to be layed on blotter and by experts if pilled because one store that moved to the EU already is going to have it and it is going to be 100ug blotters.

You maybe didn't know about it, but norflunitrazepam is going around though, it is very superior to the joke that nifoxipam was. Someone with no tolerance took the double scored pill in 2 shots 11 pm and 2 am and he said he slept much deeper than usual, but didn't get euphoria and an impossible feeling of wanting to sleep. To me with tolerance, I need 3 of the 2mg pills. It's great, superior to norflurazepam, and I enjoyed norflurazepam, a couple 5mg with one of my rx 10mg valium gave me very restful sleep and woke up feeling great, some would probably feel excess dizziness and such, but I'm tolerant enough that it acts just like Dalmane (flurazepam itself does). Puts one to sleep and has the advantage of giving one anxiolysis for at least until lunch for me, no need to take anything else. It's the last thing I will procure from the UK, well, they are moving too, but it's not clear when, although they did change company names when doing emails in their signatures. Norflunitrazepam is not in any UK store that I know of. I have one final order of Flub-lam, very good 0.5mg self-pressed wine red pills, not as good as the 0.5mg turquoise pills, but were any except the pure powder? Heh. I will miss the UK stores for this, 100mg of pure powder f-lam for so cheap compared to the pills and blotters and it doesn't seem to be found as easily in Euro vendors that do ship here, for now anyway ;)
i know about it and have actually had the pleasure of trying a few blotters of flunitrazolam ... it makes every other benzo look like a joke
nifoxipam isn't a joke if prepared right..... mix nifoxipam hcl with citric/accetic acid, water and some benzyl alcohol heat until it dissolves and make a nasal spray.... idk why but the experience is much much better..... i assume iv would be even better, but haven't tried it yet

common enough prescription in Ireland. sought after for the long "stone" eating a handful but maily because you can inject them with h.

most abused tablets sort of in order at the minute (prescrition and illicit) - zopiclone, xanax generics 1mg, 10mg and 5mg valiums, illicitly produced but well dosed 2mg xanax sticks, dalmane 15s and 30s.

i once had 5mg xanax tablets in blister packs. they were obviously not legitimately produced but did actually contain xanax and roughly 5mg of it, as i had a xanax habit at the time. they were huuge and two of these things would have me gone wrong. half a tablet KO'd normal people. never seen them again.

We got Dalmanes in North America too man. Tell the people who inject the stuff to stop doing so, it's not even water soluble, it remains in their cup gunk...

Dalmane is Flurazepam. Norflurazepam is something else :)

There's full of 4mg and 3mg colorful (think MLP colourful) illicit xanax pills, they do tend to contain alprazolam..but I'd rather just buy a gram of the powder if going that route, not that I am. I got 250mg clonazolam from a UK firesale, i'm good for the summer + probably longer.

Tryptamite, this stuff is not water soluble. I've read that it's only soluble in PG and alcohol and such like most other benzos. I can back that.

I once took about 5 mg and dissolved it in about .8 ml of pg, then tried to dilute that with water to get something I could work with that wasn't so thick, as well as to try out the IV route just for the hell of it and to satisfy my needle fixation from my smacked out days, and like I used to do with etizolam back when I could still get the powder.

It dissolved fine into the PG with a little heat and stayed after cooling down, but as soon as I put a few drops of water in, it precipitated out of solution. I'm sure if I'd had a 3ml syringe and more PG on hand its possible it could have been done, but I probably wouldn't recommend it. It looked nearly identical to trying to cook down and bang a pill. It turned white as it could be. Milky looking, but you could definitely see the particles so I didn't take the chance. I'm lucky to have what veins I have left.

My recommendation would be dissolve in PG or ethanol if you can just to get dosages exact. I read that the max solubility in PG is about 10mg/ml. But since the average dose is about 5mg, I'd say that's cutting it a bit close in terms of solubility. I personally just weight out about 20 mg at a time on my mg scale, chop it up as fine as I can since it's so sticky, separate it into ~5mg piles, chop those up fine and move some around between piles if need be to get them even, and cap it up in some empty gel caps. Seems to work fine for me and has been pretty consistent. Not the best way, but I feel much safer doing that since a dose is 5mg and it's quite fluffy so therefore much easier and a hell of alot safer to split up than something 10 times as potent.

Hope this helps you bud.

I've gotten a large discount sale quantity of the stuff. It's maybe that my tolerance is lower now than it was then, when it came out in the last few months of the UK vendors, who came up with it, as 5mg professional looking pills, not those tiny pellets, although a constipation med I have here looks a lot like how some of the clonazolam 1mg pellets I was buying too near the end from a UK store at heavily cut prices. But the vendor who came up with norflurazepam never resurfaced in another country like many of the others, I got some pills and also powder from them and I liked it a lot.

Now I have just powder and only norflurazepam as I am waiting on my goddamn psychiatrist to come back from his vacation to authorize my renewal for my valium script, he should have done so before going away for a month and a half without warning. Anyway, I think I might have taken a bit too much, I woke up with a big migraine that 3x500mg tylenol and 2 fiorinals (without codeine..I'm on bupe..it would be useless anyway, so that makes it so I don't even have to ask for them again to my neuro doc) and I still feel it going on but the pain is mostly done. It might have been a random happening too, when my left nostril gets blocked and painful all of a sudden, I know I'm in for a big one.

Anyway I've taken a little more after eating dinner that my guardian angel wrapped up for me, because the only solution when these happen is to go back to bed after taking the meds. Now it's just a kind of dull sensation behind the head, and taking 14mg of norflurazepam hasn't brought it back so I guess it's unrelated to the 20mg I took earlier (I know it's kind of a big dose, but I was 3 days without benzos, and when such happenings..happen, I take a "shock treatment" dose to get me out of the twitchy/anxious early wd symptoms.

It seems like it's just as good as the original, considering where it's coming from...I'll have to ask an ex-colleague to perform at least just an MS on it.

Hey man I had a similar experience. My doc went on leave or something man and couldn't be contacted and I needed my diaz authorized for a refill because he forgot to write one with the other meds I get every month. So I got every except the diaz for a while but I keep some etiz and clonaz on hand too and bromaz if I can find it. I really want to try this.

Imo it's good - but not as good as a proper top-shelf batch of bromazolam. Norflurazepam is cooler, more clinical feeling anxiolytic but for me almost nonexistent relaxant effects, or hypnotic, seductive easing me into a couch-lock. But yea top 5 mark tho.