• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Any experiences with Norflurazepam?

Yeah, one of the last stores to pop-up in the UK before the banning everything except meds, tobacco and alcohol law in the UK and Ireland specialized on that stuff, they had those orange tablets and also had 10mg flubromazepam purple rectangle tablets and I think some nifoxipam nasal spray (apparently it works better that way). They definitely released norflurazepam to help people cope with the sudden wd the UK government was imposing on its citizens and many people worldwide who didn't venture outside the easy AF to find pre June 2017 form the UK. It worked great for that purpose due to extreme length of action, similar to the prescription benzo Flurazepam (if any of you ever had Dalmane for sleep, well, I'm happy with my Restoril script, but sometimes I wish I could trade the pharmacy a dozen 30mg caps for the same amount of Flurazepam 30mg tablets). Especially when completely drained by chronic fatigue, as I used to be much more in the '10s (bad health habits, taking a bit too many of my Dexedrine IR and Spansules when having fun marathons with my gf etc.), the friend who's mom traded me some Dalmane (when there was still brand name Dalmane, there's none anymore, but the Pharmascience ones seem to do the trick as I recall. 12h sleep assured. Norflurazepam felt like a less bartarded version of flurazepam, I could stay awake with it and yes it wasn't overly strong, but I think it was released for that exact purpose, very long, very useful to get off very strong bz's.

Hello,

Yesterday night and a few days ago I tried Norflurazepam 4*5=20 mg in a single dose in the evening. My felt equivalence is about 4.5 mg norflurazepam = 10 mg diazepam. But this equivalence much surprises me as Delorazepam, the chlorine conterpart of flurazepam, is much more powerful by mg unit : 1.2 mg delorazepam = 10 mg diazepam according to my equivalency table sources of information. Though fluorine substituant is much more electronegative than chlorine substituant (juste check these two molecules on wikipedia). So, theoritically, Norflurazepam should be much more powerful by mg unit than Delorazepam.

Basing on these facts, is someone able to explain me why Norflurazepam is much less powerful by mg unit than excpected ?

Thank you in advance for your explanations.

Regards.

Yeah, one of the last stores to pop-up in the UK before the banning everything except meds, tobacco and alcohol law in the UK and Ireland specialized on that stuff, they had those orange tablets and also had 10mg flubromazepam purple rectangle tablets and I think some nifoxipam nasal spray (apparently it works better that way). They definitely released norflurazepam to help people cope with the sudden wd the UK government was imposing on its citizens and many people worldwide who didn't venture outside the easy AF to find pre June 2017 form the UK. It worked great for that purpose due to extreme length of action, similar to the prescription benzo Flurazepam (if any of you ever had Dalmane for sleep, well, I'm happy with my Restoril script, but sometimes I wish I could trade the pharmacy a dozen 30mg caps for the same amount of Flurazepam 30mg tablets). Especially when completely drained by chronic fatigue, as I used to be much more in the '10s (bad health habits, taking a bit too many of my Dexedrine IR and Spansules when having fun marathons with my gf etc.), the friend who's mom traded me some Dalmane (when there was still brand name Dalmane, there's none anymore, but the Pharmascience ones seem to do the trick as I recall. 12h sleep assured. Norflurazepam felt like a less bartarded version of flurazepam, I could stay awake with it and yes it wasn't overly strong, but I think it was released for that exact purpose, very long, very useful to get off very strong bz's.
Hello,

Yesterday night and a few days ago I tried Norflurazepam 4*5=20 mg in a single dose in the evening. My felt equivalence is about 4.5 mg norflurazepam = 10 mg diazepam. But this equivalence much surprises me as Delorazepam, the chlorine conterpart of flurazepam, is much more powerful by mg unit : 1.2 mg delorazepam = 10 mg diazepam according to my equivalency table sources of information. Though fluorine substituant is much more electronegative than chlorine substituant (juste check these two molecules on wikipedia). So, theoritically, Norflurazepam should be much more powerful by mg unit than Delorazepam.

Basing on these facts, is someone able to explain me why Norflurazepam is much less powerful by mg unit than excpected ?

Thank you in advance for your explanations.

Regards.