• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Any experiences with Norflurazepam?

Like Dalmane, it might be a partial bzd agonist, hence the need for Dalmane to accumulate in the body (I have the Safety sheet for Dalmane from an old script, like the one by the inventors of Dalmane, and they say insomnia gets better by day 3. Although it's multiple metabolites might mix things up a little.

It is a quite hypnotic when taken at 30mg doses, I imagine the Quazepam metabolite hits then. I really like how I don't wake up exactly the same position I fell asleep with my knees and elbows hurting since I've stayed the same position all night like with say clonazolam (although I love clonazolam...it's not exactly made for sleep, although at 2-3mg it is a sleep agent, regular doses of 0.5-1mg is a great Clonazepam+). There is a tendency to want to redose, but clonazepam does that too so...

Quite an utilitarian benzo, I would say it might be very useful to taper off stronger ones, triazolo or other. The day I was out of my foreign ordered Brotizolam (a thieno as strong as Triazolam...to me it feels stronger), comes only as 0.25mg pills and when I had none anymore, my Temazepam script didn't help unless I had 60-90mg (2-3 caps), then I had the idea of taking norflurazepam with just one Restoril and everything went back to normal, it was great. So I see potential, potential I had noted for Dalmane itself, since it is a partial bzd agonist, couldn't it be a Suboxone for benzos?

Do you think it would be good for my anxiety / panic disorder? I have never tried Dalmane, I don't know if they have that one in Canada. I was thinking because of the accumulation since I stick with diazepam and kpins and they work really well, but I am running drastically low for my tolerance, I want to taper anyway, and I am stocking up on this one. This one should be good for my panic disorder and also tapering, but how you mentioned Dalmane is typically scripted for insomnia.

Well, all I need for insomnia is a couple of valerian extract caps, so I can see myself taking this one in the morning at a pretty low dose. I can't see it not helping me out when I've been on benzos for years and I'm finally running low since I got a bunch of extras when I started using them - bromazepam (great for social anxiety), etizolam (too short acting and also easily abused), valium (hardest one to find in which I sought after, scripted it finally haha, works really well when it accumulates but tolerance builds really fast - I think because of all the active metabolites), klonopin (easiest to find, I like it but it takes a while to kick in, can get away with taking it only once a day though, and it's not as physically sedating as diazepam), xanax (not for me, too drowsy feeling personally and too short acting for my problem), ativan (very much underrated, nice muscle relaxer although I haven't had it in a while. With it's long half life I find it really appealing too, and midazolam (absolutely loved it when I got to try it)

I rarely have panic attacks on klonopin or valium, the benzos with long half lives I have tried. I am actually really excited to try it, I have tried a new benzo in ages and the only RC 'benzo' I have used is etizolam (I guess it doesn't really count as an RC that one, but powder form). I dislike that etizolam can cause blepharospasm relatively easily and particularly that it has that hormone effect. So if I have a panic attack I can take my etizolam, and I will take norflurazepam as my daily benzo, probably around 20 to 30mg daily I am guessing my tolerance will be at once it accumulates. I'll save my diaz pills for tapering down the road. Solid plan methinks. I am actually really excited to try this one. Whenever I try a new benzo it seems that I have a lower tolerance to it than other benzos for a while, time varying, and I haven't tried any of the benzos in which this is an active metabolite (at least I think so).

Lol, I read the title and was gonna say hit up The Real Oblivion but he's all over it...Probably my favorite poster considering their wealth of info mixed in with humorous tangents(No Homo if you're a dude and No homophobia if ur a homo lol)

^
Afaik, US to US stores have it and i'm not talking of the hassle that is DNM buying.

Do you think it would be good for my anxiety / panic disorder? I have never tried Dalmane, I don't know if they have that one in Canada. I was thinking because of the accumulation since I stick with diazepam and kpins and they work really well, but I am running drastically low for my tolerance, I want to taper anyway, and I am stocking up on this one. This one should be good for my panic disorder and also tapering, but how you mentioned Dalmane is typically scripted for insomnia.

Well, all I need for insomnia is a couple of valerian extract caps, so I can see myself taking this one in the morning at a pretty low dose. I can't see it not helping me out when I've been on benzos for years and I'm finally running low since I got a bunch of extras when I started using them - bromazepam (great for social anxiety), etizolam (too short acting and also easily abused), valium (hardest one to find in which I sought after, scripted it finally haha, works really well when it accumulates but tolerance builds really fast - I think because of all the active metabolites), klonopin (easiest to find, I like it but it takes a while to kick in, can get away with taking it only once a day though, and it's not as physically sedating as diazepam), xanax (not for me, too drowsy feeling personally and too short acting for my problem), ativan (very much underrated, nice muscle relaxer although I haven't had it in a while. With it's long half life I find it really appealing too, and midazolam (absolutely loved it when I got to try it)

I rarely have panic attacks on klonopin or valium, the benzos with long half lives I have tried. I am actually really excited to try it, I have tried a new benzo in ages and the only RC 'benzo' I have used is etizolam (I guess it doesn't really count as an RC that one, but powder form). I dislike that etizolam can cause blepharospasm relatively easily and particularly that it has that hormone effect. So if I have a panic attack I can take my etizolam, and I will take norflurazepam as my daily benzo, probably around 20 to 30mg daily I am guessing my tolerance will be at once it accumulates. I'll save my diaz pills for tapering down the road. Solid plan methinks. I am actually really excited to try this one. Whenever I try a new benzo it seems that I have a lower tolerance to it than other benzos for a while, time varying, and I haven't tried any of the benzos in which this is an active metabolite (at least I think so).

We have Dalmane in Canada. Better get it filled as Flurazepam though. google health canada drug database, you can find everything that's available here through a search engine, it's pretty neat : https://health-products.canada.ca/dpd-bdpp/index-eng.jsp

It's also extremely cheap. I suggest you go to your province's health ministry website and download their latest (it's monthly in qc), pdf for medications paid for by the province's insurance (some products in there will show up in health canada's database but not on the provincial pdf, that means your province doesn't cover it. But that's rare.

Looking at the benzos they pay for (the only 2 they don't anymore here is clorazepate, triazolam) Nitrazepam is only covered since a year if it's your seizure med, PMS-Flurazepam 30mg is cheaper per unit than APO-Diazepam 10mg per unit in my prov.

Last edited:
I don't think I could get Dalmane scripted because it is more of a hypnotic, and I get my benzos for panic attacks.

I was running quite low apart from etizolam (due to spending 12 grand on opiates this year) and now that I have stopped the Heroin for a while I'd like to use a benzo I haven't tried before - love trying new benzos. Plus it helps keep my overall tolerance low to do so. I picked up a few grams of this one! I am actually really excited, I hope that it isn't too weak that's the thing but it accumulates and I take long acting or accumulating benzos... diazepam and clonazepam, maybe etiz or xanax if I'm really panicking. Bromazepam is probably my favourite benzo, but this one seems really promising for what I'm looking for even if it's scripted for insomnia (it's not like most docs know what they are doing anyway... or they just don't give a fuck around here)

I'm thinking this one will keep my panic attacks at bay and probably take around a week to accumulate so I can maybe take a reasonable dose. It also sounded really interesting and being easy to weigh out is a plus. Thanks for the link, by the way. I don't think my oxyneo is covered and that sucks. It is bullshit actually, as they'd never give me the crushable ones even if I couldn't afford my meds. I get 10mg diazepam after 5 years so I'm supplementing with this, and also maybe starting to cut back... hopefully it works out and it's not all hypnotic and not so anxiolytic like some people are saying.

I normally take around 4mg klonopin a day so I hope I don't have to take too much of this one, but I have a decent supply and it sounds really nice : ) and in combo with the etizolam for 'breakthrough panic' would be great I bet.

Last edited:
There's something on big corp sites like ebay that has a product it's from Russia and Ukraine. Often comes as pills but right now there's only the syrup but it's fine. It's got valeneric acid and phenobarbital. And no it won't get seized heh. I can attest to that. It's OTC over there.

The pills are better as they contain more pheno per single dose, but a big bottle of the syrup works just as well. A version with hops too works even better but it's not there right now, anyway.

Lol, I read the title and was gonna say hit up The Real Oblivion but he's all over it...Probably my favorite poster considering their wealth of info mixed in with humorous tangents(No Homo if you're a dude and No homophobia if ur a homo lol)

I'm that funny, still? I think I was more so back in 09-10-11-12 or so, starting from late 2012's methadone and then suboxone, this partial life pause (I still work, just not as much as I could, the government pays up a bit for temporary disability, I say it's their price for being dick suckers and war profiteers.
eyesclosed.gif

Last edited:
I'll definitely have to check that out. I just bought another bottle of valerian liquid phytocaps so I'll have some time to track it down. I heard from a friend recently that hops have medicinal properties. Anyways. Definitely checking it out because two of the valerian I take not only helps me pass out way faster (around 30 min) than a typical benzo, and reliably so, but it seems to give me vivid dreams too. Love the stuff, I take it for sleep and if I had known about it several years ago I probably wouldn't be on so many damn benzos now.

Definitely gonna mention that to my doc as well, I'd like to be able to crush the oxyneo's (or Apotek, Cobalt, whatever the generics are) and take them orally since oxyneo is pretty much why I felt the need to do heroin over pills down the road.

I don't have much experience with hypnotic benzos and I think this will be an interesting one for me. I've heard so many mixed things about it, well I'll know soon.

Not sure I understood your sentence, but the generic oxys are chewable like the old oxycontins, the PMS ones, less so than others, but a hammer will turn it to powder you can then have a finger-lickin' good time. I've had the Cobalt, Teva, Apo and PMS Oxycodone-CR's and they were all the same quality, only PMS were bulky, likely with anti-injection hazardous inactives, but nobody needs to slam Oxycodone, it's the epitome of retarded.

Well, I don't know much about Norflurazepam (and I am still kinda fried from a 1500ug al-lad trip... haha). I've been on long acting benzos for years now for panic attacks. So, I got a few grams of this one from a def legit source and I don't think I've ever tried a benzo that will be like this one. I have taken bromazepam (love that one), clonazepam (favourite for my attacks), valium (what I get the Apo ones, and save for tapering off myself one day so I don't touch those, etizolam (mixed feelings, meh, but lighter feel and cheap), ativan (decent muscle relaxer, good starter benzo), xanax (not for my type of anxiety at all), midazolam (loved that one, and rohypnol too when I tried it).

So I keep hearing this one is great for sleep and really knocks you out but even in heroin withdrawal (I am around 3 weeks clean now, but I just started taking my 30mg percocet each day... that is night and day though). I quit cold turkey for a while, because of well so many reasons, I need to be at my scripted dose and not sniffing / learning to shoot H so I just stopped. That's why I took 10 hits of AL-LAD as well (which was unbelievably great).

Man, every time someone brings up oxycodone 'that shit's synthetic heroin man, you know that right?' Well, I do know a lot about oxy and it isn't synthetic heroin because I used H before I ever used oxy and the feeling is totally different. Heroin is way the fuck more addictive too, I'm having no trouble taking around my scripted dose now which is low enough that if I ran out, I wouldn't be too too sick (like, I could probably get out of bed and work unlike before).

I have railed the APO 80's, and the Cobalt 40's. I loved the yellow cobalts by the way. I actually never knew the old original oxycontin (wait... I think I had them once before and they were a lot tinier and stopped my hangover when I was hiking) - because 2012 was when I got hooked, which was the year I think oxyneo came out, maybe 2010 but whatever. I was doing my own thing back then anyway waiting on the pain clinic. I only needed half a percocet, 2.5mg oxycodone back then lol. And it would wreck me! So I was doing those for the first year and then I got some china white H for a while (like, the real stuff, I will never see it again) my tolerance went insane and when I was quitting I realized I needed the 40's or 80's then. They worked really great, do you think it would raise a red flag to ask my doc about them? I get the lowest dose oxyneo and they are fuckin useless. I don't even want to sniff them, I just want them to work haha. I guarantee you any of those brands would beat the fuck out of oxyneo - and you're right, there is NO need to bash oxycodone. It is the most controllable opioid to me, in fact I don't even really find it mentally addictive in terms of cravings... just physically. I just feel like if I asked my doc about generic oxyneo it would be a red flag. I'm not allowed to speak, I can't say my tolerance is up after 5 years, but after this acid trip I am going to have to have a talk with that doctor. I'm sick of being treated like garbage because I'm a young adult who happened to have a sports injury 7 years ago in which the pain never subsided one bit.

(I take benzos for their skeletal muscle relaxant properties too). Maybe I will try soaking my oxyneo in lemon juice overnight. So yeah... I'm getting my norflurazepam really soon and I'll write some comments here for sure and try to compare it to other benzos I've taken. This seems like a lovely benzo and I can't wait to see! I've never tried Dalmane before and I find that with new benzos my tolerance can be slightly lower to them. Anyways I know I mentioned Oxy's a lot it's cause I have chronic pain and bashing something that gives people pain relief is just idiocy, especially when oxy is a pretty damn safe and functional opioid. So I will make up for it when the norflurazepam is capped up and calming me down from a panic attack.

You're not from Canada if you call Percocet 30's as a thing.

Percocets here stop at 5/325. There's Percocet-Demi 2.5/325mg if you want to take it easy. There's OxyIR/Supeudol which are 5, 10 and 20mg. 20mg is as high as instant release oxycodone you will find here. I wonder about you.

And no red flags if you mention someone in your family is prescribed Oxycodone-CR, which is the real name for "generic oxyneo", there's no generic for oxyneo really, because Oxycodone-CR isn't like OxyNeo at all.

I loved the APO reds (60's), its those I had access to the most, through someone who got them using the $ argument. Then I had a dozen 80mg Tevas, some 40mg Cobalt and then some free x10 PMS 10's.

But yeah man, there's no such thing as Percocet 30's. Not even in the US...it's slang for their Roxicodone brand of instant release 30mg blue oxycodone pills.

Morphine pills should make people go "woah, that's like heroin!", because, with the proper filters, it make heroin useless when you got access to the 50mg IR's or at least 25-30.

So you say smallest dose of OxyNeo eh? That's the 5mg blue ones...that's shitty, that's for kids with massive injuries or cancer, like HydromorphContins 3,4.5,6 and nines.

Last edited:
I am Canadian and I get the 5/325's. I get four of them a day, plus oxyneo so I don't get exactly 30mg a day (I don't want to disclose how much precisely). I meant my daily allowance and it isn't 30, but a # close to that... bit higher. When I took 2.5mg oxy in the beginning I'd use a pill splitter. I get the brand name percs that say 'percocet' around the edge of the side that isnt scored.

I've taken 20mg supeudol oxy (the footballs), 40mg yellow cobalt oxycontin, and the apo 80's other than my script (also dilaudid 2's, 4's, and 8's, and mainly heroin over the years - of which I will only take the brand name ones now since I heard of microcrystalline cellulose).

Oh, yeah I know man, sorry, I thought you were calling me out on lying that I was Canadian or something lol. Instead of our 20mg supeudol I think they have the 30mg blue roxicodone. Which is kinda what you just said. But yeah.... four 5/325's a day and oxyneo. I told my doctor I am a vegetarian going on vegan and that I hate the idea of over a gram of paracetamol going through my digestive tract every day, and he very quickly told me that it was an okay amount to take. He doesn't fucking listen to me. It's not an okay amount FOR ME, because nutrition is one of the most important things in my whole life. Almost everything I eat is home cooked or prepared, vegetarian or vegan and really healthy. I don't want any fuckin APAP and I know the fucker could give me 5mg supeudols or 10mg ones... but he doesn't listen to me at all. It's a quick calculation from med school and that's the treatment. I won't CWE because there is always a loss and I'm so underprescribed considering my tolerance anyway.

I like to sniff my Heroin though, and morphine is useless for that whereas sniffing H is my all time favourite opiate high by far. I've shot up just 4 times. So yeah man, I don't need a filter to crush up those #4 pebs and sniff em up.

I didn't know they had 5mg ones. I thought that the 10mg white ones were useless enough. It's fucking insane this is what I get when the amount of chronic physical agony I am in is taken into account, but they don't give a fuck about getting me functioning in the workplace again. It's a 5 minute talk every 3 months no matter how hard I try.

What I would prefer would be a 40mg cobalt oxycodone-CR every 12 hours, as well as four 20mg supeudol oxy's to take for breakthrough pain. It's fucking nonsense as I haven't held a good job in a long time now. My career is being destroyed before my eyes because I don't have the physical strength to sit in an office for 8 hours or longer and retain the ability to concentrate. I've only ever been a functional adult in this world as a heroin sniffer, since if it starts to fucking own me at work I can rail a line and be good in 15 minutes as opposed to around an hour for oxy (I mean the pain, that pain in my spine that is so bad that when it comes on it makes me pick up scissors and slash my wrists, and sometimes straight up pass out due to the pain). 40 fuckin milligrams is enough to treat the chronic experience of that right? I need WAY more than I get, and that's why I got so into fucking heroin. I suffered SO much these past few years I don't even really care if I live or die anymore, and I am going to be very lucky to find some sort of career with my education which was essentially guaranteeing me a job. I end up getting fired for having chronic pain a lot, but apparently it's better to waste my fucking 20's away and now entering my 30's things just are not better one bit. This country can fuck right off because if I had double the oxy and none of this oxyneo shit my career would be going great and my quality of life wouldn't be fuckin suicidal. I also wouldn't have spent 12 grand on H so far this year when I'm too disabled to work without pain meds. Honestly, this has made me lose all faith in Canada. I'd like to leave the country one day because the way I have been treated for injuring my spine is fucking EVIL.

So I quit heroin I guess almost a month ago now, I'm never using that shit again. However, I'm still taking 60mg oxy a day when I get 40, so I'm going to run out early. It's still a huge improvement (tolerance way down, oral over sniffing) and maybe I can skip a pill here and there the next few weeks to make up for it. I'm taking it easy though because last time I tried to quit PAWS symptoms ruined my body 2 to 3 months clean and I went straight to heroin last november up until 3 weeks ago or so.

All of this is very insulting to me. The pharmacy treats me like shit too. I think that the most challenging part of quitting heroin long term is going to be dealing with the doctors and pharmacists who fuck with me constantly. And I can't walk without the shit. I have a facet joint that is right fucked and I am in excruciating mid-spine pain ALL THE TIME that I'm not or was not on these meds. I waited two years and tried everything, all the pseudo-treatments like acu and chiro and massage etc. Nothing but oxy's has ever really worked. Heroin isn't an option anymore, it's way too addictive and I can control my oxy's reasonably well.

Last edited:
Try to get HydromorphContins at dosages of 12,18,24,30...doctors here really prefer to give you these instead of Oxy. Also covered. And I gotta say since its free...eating a 30mg or even a 24mg HMC is good enough for me, it's a 12h thing, not 24 like those useless Jurnistas I only ever saw one guy had, but he had them changed back to HMC's right away.

That and Dilaudid was my DOC when I was abandoned by a maxilofacial doctor who retired on me when I was taking just, imagine, codeine contins 200mg every 12 hours with up to 4 Oxy IR 5mg a day for my fucked up jaw that also was made more fucked up by a very silly and avoidable accident (not a fist fight heh). Well the dude retires after I'm on this every day for 9 months or was it a year, close to that, I was def now needing opiates in my body, and believe me 400mg of codeine a day does the job, plus the 10-15mg of oxy on top whenever I felt like. Then I was cold turkey.

My weed guy brought me to somebody who was "a walking pharmacy" and thus my journey into D4 and triangle D8's and HMC 18/24/30 started and when snorting didn't do the trick anymore...money-wise, IV and the filter in the securicups being sufficient when it comes to brand name dillies....oh dear god, I do miss when I was buying 25 8mg dillies and I was alright for a week, often with a couple free HMC 18's thrown in. But that was overkill for my pain needs. Now I'm taking the strongest thing that glues itself to opiate receptors, bupe.

I would like some Austrian/French/Swiss logic to get rid of my addiction and back to treatment level (they just sit in a bed for 30 days, feeding you 200mg MS-Contins reducing slowly until you only need 15mg a day and then bye. Also, their methadone is levomethadone, which makes it a lot lot more efficient per weight, if you need to go on that.

Oh man that sucks about your doc. Most of the reason I have used so much heroin is due to the medical system. Thanks for the suggestion about HydromorphContins... I always hated grabbing those (not from a pharmacy) because I thought people might have put other 'drug beads' inside the caps. I can just ask my doc about those? But what if he puts me on the equivalent dose as my oxyneo? I'd end up railing them all, if not worse. It would be like 6mg ER or some shit. Man like can I not just get the oxyneo 20's you know what I'm saying? At least that?

Sorry about your jaw man. My dude went on vacation for over a month and guess what he forgot to do? Write my diazepam refill, and the pharmacy pretty much laughed at me and gave me my oxy's. I would have totally had a seizure if I was not very serious about keeping a good benzo stock. A few grams of this one should do me well I think. They are so incompetent, those docs, it's laughable really; or it wold be if they were not seriously harming people.

Oh my the elusive dilly triangles. I always sniffed my dillies, and once I couldn't afford sniffing Heroin anymore a few months ago, it was only a matter of time before I simply just stopped. I was sick back and forth for so long, for the first time in years I could not afford my habit and it was absolute misery...

I really like the idea of oral morphine maintenance, heroin being my preference. Whenever I couldn't get H, oxy didn't really have the same feeling so I'd grab 100mg ER morphines and take a few, and I'd be good.

I hope norflurazepam helps me chill while I try and recover. I slipped today because my mom was bashing me for smoking weed recently. It's unfathomable to me that because she heard I was 'on the dope again' she had the nerve to freak out at me. I smoked pot for two weeks to help with the sleep, nausea, appetite, fucking insanity of withdrawal... but I got so much shit when they smelled it on me, that I'm still getting bitched at and I'm fuckin almost 30. Plus I'm smoking weed to quit heroin, they only know I smoke weed nothing else because weed has a smell. I was driven to an infuriated state of mind and popped 100mg oxy so hopefully I can look past that and take 40mg tomorrow instead. It had been several hours of the individuals insults looping in my mind when prior to that I was having a nice productive day, I picked up my script recently so I just got high. I'm going to be upset about that but at least it isn't heroin.

I recently watched a documentary (vice, I think) that was in Russia and opiate addicts there ask to be chained to the posts of a bed for three weeks and fed bread and water as they detox from iv heroin. Looked pretty hardcore.

You can't really rail crushed beads of HMC's...well you can...but just tiny amounts, when I first bought HMC's they 12's and snorting that shit is bad, thankfully then I only had a small tolerance and snorting 4-5mg of hydromorphone had me good for 3-4 hours.

I can't know what your doctor will do, all I know is that they typically prefer to script HMC, in higher doses, than OxyNeo/Oxycodone-CR in my prov, although they love to script Oxy IR/Supeudol 5,10,20 instead of codeine 30mg/300mg apap Empracets that were the go-to for medium injuries...although the times I was scripted Oxy IR, 10 both times, I had a really awful painful condition.

Just ask, what do you think of long duration hydromorphone capsules? My grandpa takes them blah blah. Of course morphine is preferable, but if you're getting anything extended duration, theres no way one is getting 100mg/130mg/200mg ms-contins/kadians/m-eslons. If he's the kind to think things out loud, and offers anything under 2x12mg a day, stick with what you got. It's already more than many do.

I fondly remember when the beautiful little white 10mg and 15mg grey CDN's Oxycontins would be well enough for me, add some atarax and I'd be nodding hard after chewing the things, it was easier to do after scraping the skin, something the generics now don't really need one to do.

That's shitty about your pharmacy....my province has given pharmacists many more rights, including filling scripts that are vital to somebody, somebody on valium everyday is such a criterion. Filling scripts in advance if you have the proofs you are going away for a while (but not outside the province), even for weekly Suboxone and Methadone, in case you got all your 6 "privileges". Here they would have renewed it for a month without much thought. Health's a provincial responsibility ya know. They also have a bunch of other rights now, such as adjusting one's BP/heart medication and then calling your doctor about it, even script you antibiotics so that ER's aren't filled with people with the flu and everything that comes with, for me chronic sinusitis going into hardcore acute sinusitis a winter out of 2 etc. It's a pretty neat thing. Still they should have the right to prescribe whatever the fuck they want, some doctors do so little work before giving someone a script...well, my lung doc is great, he gives me free Symbicort inhalers because they're expensive as shit and you need a code that says you are on the government's insurance and can't afford it.
I'm finally on my job's insurance so I can't do that, but he just mails them to me when I call the office saying the inhaler's over and with Symbicort it's easy, there's a countdown for every powder shots. Best fucking bronchodilatator out there. He also gave me something made by 3M (corps really make anything)...for extra anti-inflammatory power when I have a bad sinusitis/bronchitis to add in. And he doesn't fuck around with horrible antibiotics, he gives some from the family that gives people the least side effects, Cefzil is the shit, when I had pneumonia back in 2010, the ER tried 2 things on me and they didn't do shit and I was even declared allergic to the first one they gave me, Biaxin XL...they gave me the infinite liquishits heh. So I got an emergency appointment with him, and he gave me prednisolone pills, that you gotta take like suboxone over a month 1/2..rise the dose then reduce the dose. That thing saved my life, man, it's like I never had pneumonia after that.

When I went back to the ER for other side effects that continued, they felt bad about the antibiotics and when I told them about the sinus pain and the extremely painful coughing that would make my whole chest feel like it's on fire, he told me, the male doc, male docs are always better at the ER in my experience, might be a local thing, anyway "He said, you're taking care of yourself (I had a bunch of stuff I bought in a bag with me for during the 2 weeks Cefzil was killing that pneumonia, Sudafed 12 hour (I miss thou, generic pseudo 120mg pills that are IR wire me too much, I need to take half of them), Sinus Rinse etc. He told me about how I should drop the sudafed and I told him, I got nothing for cough because anything with "DM" in it gives me diarrhea, which is kinda true, plus it doesn't work, especially when as sick as I was, so he told me "There's this syrup called Hycodan, it will take care of your painful chest before you give yourself costochondritis from coughing so much, I'll script you that and some free tylenol since you gotta take so much (so much fever, 500mg every 4 hours, the only thing it is good for).

So yeah, there is good doctors, my lung doctor is a saint and the ER...it's all about attitude and showing you tried to take care of your problem beforehand...although they will not script benzos or opiates unless you are in extreme withdrawals and then you will be questioned about why you are in withdrawals. I hope it's never for a bad reason heh.

Last edited:
Man thanks for all the advice and info. It seems to me like my pharmacists in this province just totally have their hands tied. Everything is faxed. They have to call my doctor to approve anything at all, even if I wanted to pick my meds up on say, Sunday as opposed to Monday. When my doctor was on vacation for a month, I just didn't get my pills. That would have been very dangerous coming off benzos abruptly like that but obviously I carry extras of those for myself since I can't trust doctors.

Man, it was like they didn't even realize what would happen if I went a month without my valium script after being on it for years - and that's what happened (I never got the pills for even longer actually). Then, when my doctor returned from vacation and filled the script immediately, they didn't even fucking call me from the pharmacy! It's like everyone was pissed off at me because I was panicking real hard about it, not having my meds, I didn't know what was going on or if I was going to get my script back. I need my script to leave the country and I need my benzos to do anything other than panic. I called and found out like a week after my doctor filled it and the pharmacy had it ready right there. They didn't want me to know, because I panicked when I realized what was happening. Luckily I had a bottle of kpins to hold me over but man, should a pharmacist not realize that, I get my oxy and valium on the same day, for years on end, and they would give me my oxy but not the valium that time (because the doc made a mistake before leaving on vacation, and forgot to refill my valium only my other meds). I was shocked, and they were just talking to me like robots. "I know, but due to the nature of the medication..." like what the fuck!!! Yeah, I could have a seizure if I don't have it, I'm not here for the fucking tylenol. So this is why I'm stocking up hard on etizolam and norflurazepam now and I sure hope this is a nice benzo.

It is SO different with pharmacies here dude. That's actually really cool to here because don't pharmacists have university degrees? I mean, they know the meds and I've always wondered if they have their hands tied or they are just giving me shit. I feel that they would be terrified of losing their job for giving me oxycodone two days early, even if I gave them proof that I was flying across the country or something like that. It's totally illogical, but I don't really think it is the pharmacists fault around here.

I got off H and I'm pretty happy about that, I stopped using it completely nearly a month ago now so I am going to lay low for a while. See if my oxyneos and percocets might be enough for me anyway. I'll probably just end up needed to grab like a week supply yeah month, or skip the odd day or something like that. My dependency is much weaker at these doses... went through hell to get off that H and am I ever glad that shit is out of my life for now!

So how's the norfluraz? Some of the younger, especially female pharmacists are strict because they don't feel like they have the authority inside the pharmacy where often the older male owner will be the coolest pharmacist in the place, but unfortunately he's not there that often;, are rigid and will hesitate to sell you generic tylenol #1's or 222's when you show up and say you're having a bad toothache and that you already use Oragel etc. They never ever refused to sell me these or 222's but some needed more explaining than others.

Maybe try to switch pharmacies, if there's still a no banner white and green cross sign pharmacy in your town, go there. Otherwise, the smaller pharmacies are always better, there's a chain for small pharmacies here called Proxim, no idea if it exists where you live, but when they used to be the 2nd closest to me, it's where I would go, I would walk past the large chain, had 2 on the other side of the boulevard I live on.

Last edited:
I don't have the norfluraz yet man but your posts were some of the reason why I got it (and my sources). I'll have it next week and I've tried several benzos to compare it to. I'm really excited to try it actually! I like long acting benzos as it's being used in this case for panic attacks and GAD as well as a skeletal muscle relaxant to help with my chronic pain. I know this is indicated for insomnia but I am running low on all benzos and need to stock up, all I have right now is etiz and diazepam (which I stock up for tapering myself to lower doses down the road).

I will be asking myself these questions while starting with 15mg norflurazepam doses twice daily next week (no other benzos, and will adjust dose if required).

-Since it has a long half life, can I use norflurazepam like diazepam or clonazepam to slowly taper?
-Is norflurazepam a good skeletal muscle relaxer?
-How long does it last? Onset time?
-What about this 'warmth' I keep hearing about?
-Is it effective like valium and klonopin for my panic disorder? I know it has hypnotic properties, and I'm not used to to benzos like that (I don't think so at least, unless kpins or etiz are considered hypnotics.
-What about accumulation? After a week on N-Desalkylflurazepam, how much lower of a dose will I be taking for the equilibrium effect that I need for my anxiety disorder and habit and to stay sane in general?
-Does it provide good sleep quality compared to other benzos? Some of them don't seem to take away from my sleep, and even enhance my dreams but sometimes, I can sleep for a while and not feel so well rested.

Looking at the molecular structure I'm totally psyched to try it next week. I don't really get how these rc benzos are available when they are not thienodiazipines but I'm definitely not complaining. I haven't tried a new benzo in years and I have xanax, ativan, etizolam, valium, bromazepam, flunitrazepam, klonopin, and midazolam to compare this one to. I've never tried Dalmane before, and yeah, like I'm actually just totally psyched to be getting a few grams of this soon! I bet it will be a good one for opioid post-acute withdrawal insomnia too but I couldn't find too much information so I'm going to have to experiment.

Last edited:
I'll get on that in a bit. But I say just take 20mg and see for yourself, 20mg's a good dose for someone with a tolerance. It has foremost hypnotic/sedative effects as expected, but with a tolerance 20mg will give you nice anxiety relief, not much muscle relaxation at all. You'd be better off with good old diclazepam if you want an RC that does that massively.