• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Any experiences with the pregabalin + phenibut combination?

candidsurprise

Bluelighter
Recently I've been experimenting with pregabalin and phenibut. I'm trying to determine exactly what subjectively distinguishes the two drugs, and how they work in combination with each other. One interesting thing that I've noticed is that pregabalin pushes me towards hypomania. If I take it with phenibut, for some reason the phenibut militates against the hypomania, but it might augment the anxiolytic effects of pregabalin. Anyone have any experiences with this?

I only have experience with gabapentin and phenibut but I too notice more hypomania with gaba but phenibut has some too. It’s been so long since I had gaba that I should give it a go again.

-GC

I only have experience with gabapentin and phenibut but I too notice more hypomania with gaba but phenibut has some too. It’s been so long since I had gaba that I should give it a go again.

-GC

Interesting, have you tried the combination of the two? Gabapentin doesn't create hypomania for me in the way that pregabalin does

Interesting, have you tried the combination of the two? Gabapentin doesn't create hypomania for me in the way that pregabalin does

Na unfortunately not. I both often use them as adjunct drugs to mix with other more dominant substances, like alcohol, stimulants, MDMA, etc.

-GC

Na unfortunately not. I both often use them as adjunct drugs to mix with other more dominant substances, like alcohol, stimulants, MDMA, etc.

-GC

Interesting.. I have been planning to use it with MDMA but I am afraid that it will mute the experience. I have taken GBL with MDMA, and it works with the raw euphoria, but it subdues the 'magic'. I don't like to waste MDMA experiences since I limit myself to 4 times per year

Adding phenibut to pregabalin just made it feel dirtier in my experience. Personally i enjoyed the hypomania from pregabalin

I thought it went ok mixing the two but think I’ll stick with one or the other on one it’s own. Nothing negative happened but felt a bit of a waste.

Knocks me the fuck out.
Timing the two is a job and the times are just too unpredictable to me anymore.
But they mix. haha

oh i will dose 1.5g phen and pop a coupla three hundred mg of pregab but there is a weird timing thing with these two that has changed after a few years that I just hope they (peak) at the same time it got thrown off somehow. Like phenibut hcl: Used to hit in five hours like clockwork. Now it is 8-10. The other day I dosed and started feeling it in about an hour.
Pregab takes about three to four hours to start peaking so ya see where I was? I did was on purpose... i just said fuck it just dose as usual and whatever. weird.
kratom is about to be out of the equation as i am out and have dropped from 12-15g a day to like 5g a day scattered throughout. hasnt been to rough have to admit. barely notice. be out in maybe another day but not scared been through some rough shit, right? lol
Always

this will shred your GABA system over time.