• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(New South Wales) Any methheads regularly hang out with working girls when on a binge?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Curious if any tweakers share their hard-earned cash on professional care and understanding from the ladies in order to make the most of their super horny and depraved condition?

Back in the day this was nearly unavoidable if you were scoring in the Cross but now that sex is ordered online the same as drugs and the industry is mostly part-time nice young overseas asian university students who've never even heard of drugs putting the two things together for a major party seems more complicated.

Uhhh not sure where u are meeting these 'nice young asian students' doing prostitution but the ones I've partaken with over the last few years, many have been wired as fuck. Asian ones I'm talking about. Yes some are students but I've met heaps that were on bling

An accurate one though, sometimes I just wanted to pay a couple of ladies and throw coke all over them. OK, it wasn't actually coke, it was better than our shitty coke, but it was a check on the bucket list

When the clock strikes 3am, out comes the boys on their phones looking at their Locanto app.

Boy: Their all fucking Asians...have ago at this one

Boy 2: Nah i found one thats Aussie... oh wait shes like 50 but she looks allright aye

Boy 3 : Fuck this one just said shed give us a blowy for $50....im out boys

All boys: Nightrider can we use your phone number to make another account so they dont know who it is...

Me: fuck off I havent even set my own account up yet 😂😂😂

Seriously guys, I thought I was the only one who visited Asian massage shops to pay hot as fuck Chinese girls to pull my cock while I'm coming down from meth. Looks like I'm not alone.

What do you guys reckon about using liquid GHB before getting a handjob or having sex? Only thing better is having a threesome with two part-time nice young overseas asian university students fresh off the plane from Thailand!

What do you guys reckon about using liquid GHB before getting a handjob or having sex? Only thing better is having a threesome with two part-time nice young overseas asian university students fresh off the plane from Thailand!

you are best picking one (or however many you need) advertising herself as ‘party girl’ and operating out of her own place. If you bring enough party you may find the meter stops ticking. GHB might make you pass out.