• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Any methods to removing or separating fentanyl or analogs of fentanyl from methamphetamine?

alistangel

Greenlighter
I've been curious in regards to the "meth" nowadays and the removal of fentanyl and analogs of fentanyl from methamphetamine or reduction in the amount or potency of the fentanyl only. I'm unsure if this is even possible or how the binding structure of either works or how it bonds together. I am also not experienced in using only fentanyl so I am also unaware of what the melting point is versus meth, etc, etc. Any advice or guidance or knowledge to potentially help achieve a reduction in potency if not a full removal of fentanyl from meth would be appreciated by many other strickly meth users I know and of course by me. Thanks!

There's no practical way to separate the two once they're mixed. They are both very water soluble, they can both be smoked, etc. If you find out your meth has fentanyl in it then the only thing you can do is flush it and don't buy from that source again.

They aren't chemically bound together, but the two compounds are close enough in physical properties that there is no way to separate the powders without extensive chemistry knowledge. But even then it's not worth it unless you had a massive batch that was contaminated.

There's no practical way to separate the two once they're mixed. They are both very water soluble, they can both be smoked, etc. If you find out your meth has fentanyl in it then the only thing you can do is flush it and don't buy from that source again.

They aren't chemically bound together, but the two compounds are close enough in physical properties that there is no way to separate the powders without extensive chemistry knowledge. But even then it's not worth it unless you had a massive batch that was contaminated.
how do you know this?

It's really more of an alchemy then chemistry is not. And there's a lot of chemistry you can do without chemistry equipment so I heard. Yeah I have the same question there's got to be a way to separate the two. I mean there's a way for everything else why not for this. Has anyone ever actually tried to do it at home?