• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Any of you heathens had DS crystal LSD?

I just wonder you treatment you get given when you are rushed into a busy a&e ward and you say "He's having a bad time on acid".

"Is he really?"
pretty sure a&e wouldn't be up there with my own personal vision of a great 'setting' should I be having a challenging trip tbh :eek:

pretty sure a&e wouldn't be up there with my own personal vision of a great 'setting' should I be having a challenging trip tbh :eek:
I would have been trying to convince the medics to sedate them and leave them under my care. Not take them to hospital

Probably already mentioned but I would say again - anyone with lifelong depression, try a microdose of DS once every third day. Absolutely nothing on earth comes close to this drug/gift from God/gift from the universe for its anti-depressive power. It is absolutely, utterly fucking phenomenol.

The last 3 months exploring the gentle encouraging, life-affirming radiant majesty of DS crystal has been the most rewarding, miraculous 3 months in my entire 20 year psychedelic drug 'career'. The longest period of happiness Ive ever known. Ds crystal isnt a drug its a fucking miracle.

I finally tongued heavens arsehole

Last edited:
Microdose - half a sliver of a blotter every third day - just a speck of blotter.

Macrodose - 4 to 5 of the 110ug blotters. Every weekend.

With DS crystal ALL things are possible, life is worth living. You get another chance.

Last edited:
If you take 5 of the 110 ug blotters on the weekend as a ‘macrodose’ for a couple of weeks, then 1 x 110 ug blotter the following Monday and every subsequent day will feel like a ‘microdose’.

Mind you the first ‘macrodose’ would seriously fuck even the most seasoned psychonaut and render them incapable of moving (at the very least) for a few hours. If I had no tolerance at all I don’t think I’d intentionally ever go a dose that high. 3 x 110 ug - sure, no problem but not just shits and giggles either.

Microdose - half a sliver of a blotter every third day - just a speck of blotter.

Macrodose - 4 to 5 of the 110ug blotters. Every weekend.

With DS crystal ALL things are possible, life is worth living. You get another chance.
Remember the 600ug Cheshire cat blotters? What do you think they were? 😁

Hello, this is Ismene's other half he was arrested this morning for running down the street naked save for one sock. Please do not encourage him. Thank you.
Why not, I've done it at least a couple of times. It is very 'liberating' (especially for neighbour, who's curtain was twitching like it was having a grand mal seizure!).
Actually, I was totally naked (no sock), but I imagine seeing this aged, one armed hippie running around a field naked, whooping and shouting, it's not something easily forgotten (no matter how much therapy you get! 🤣)

Another one converted.

I still remember discovering ultra pure LSD. it was heavenly and blew all the other shitty tabs out of the water.

All those fucking shit physical side effects gone.

Mentally clear no more head fuck.

And so fucking mind bending and visual.

Each crystal has its own flavor of a experince.

Man the stuff on parvati tears 100% needlepoint LSD. that shit was insane for trips.
Ever seen the peizoluminescense, when fairly pure crystals of LSD are crushed? It's stuff like that that convinced me it was a fucking magical compound (and this from a pain in the arse, "the logic at every step has to be proven", ex science teacher!). Don't even know if any other compound emits light, when the crystals are crushed.

I also worry about keeping it long term, as live in the tropics these days with humidity ranging between 1000% and 5000%. Lost about a lb of dried mushrooms due to the humidity and poor storage :cry:
The science teacher in me has got out of it's cage and wanted to point out that maximum humidity is 100%. Any more than that and it forms rain!
A helpful note, though. Put it in an airtight, Tupperware container, with a few mosture absorbing silica gel bags. Then put it in the freezer (-18°C). Slows the reaction that converts LSD into iso-LSD. Every drop of 10°C reduces reaction rates by about half, so reducing temp from say 22°C to -18°c is a drop of 40°C or, to put it another way, it slows the conversion of LSD to iso-LSD by 2^40/10 = 2^4 =16 times slower...

He was only on acid tho atomic - what would they treat him with? As far as Im aware they just get put in a hospital bed by a nurse annoyed at them for being druggy wastes of space.Maybe give him a 1g of lorazepam if hes lucky. Then they contact your GP and tell him about you using illegal drugs.
1g of lorazepam? That's enough to sedate a fullgrown bull elephant, in a state of full on lust. Did you mean 1mg? 🤣

F&B!! Long time no see, all my love brother! 😁

Funnily enough I just heard last night that thing about LSD emitting light ( "if its pure enough.." ) - Nick sand says it during a talk on youtube "light within and light without".

LSD is something other - As the mighty Hoff said "LSD chose me as its creator and called out to me"

Funnily enough I just heard last night that thing about LSD emitting light ( "if its pure enough.." ) - Nick sand says it during a talk on youtube "light within and light without".

LSD is something other - As the mighty Hoff said "LSD chose me as its creator and called out to me"
I think it's a fucking disgrace methoxetamine isn't peizoluminescant!

I've taken to gibbering online again, since the death of my wife, as a way of keeping a tenuous grasp on reality. Glad to see you still have that wonderfully abrasive edge. Us old bastards have to keep a presence!

I bought 110 tabs(100ug) from The Tribe Seuss’ personal onion link in January and i’ve tripped every weeks of this year except for the past 2 months(just had my first trip ever since i took this break last Friday).
Tbh, this acid is definitely clean but to me it lacks alot of characteristics if i would’ve to compared to the many analogues and Void Realms i had in the past.
I don’t get any euphoria out of them, the closed eye visuals are really fucking bland and borderline “blurry”, it makes me feel more chilled out than energized(but still alert) and it doesn’t have this mental stimulation that i used to get all the time where i can pretty much think about anything and have so many fucking insights as if i was connected to some kind of source of information.
The open eye visuals are ok, nothing too crazy but expected more than the ground/floor/carpet shifting and clouds looking wavy/watery.

I dunno if my experiences are somewhat watered down due to some neurological damages or whatever but i’ve had some sketchy RC tabs sold has 1P and 1CP that got me into the hospital at the end of December 2020 and life hasn’t been the same ever since for me.

Still pretty good acid tho but i kinda miss tripping like before.

^^^ How many are you taking - personally I don't get much unless I hit 200+

Dr seuss has an onion page? The only guy in the uk who sells them has been on vacation for 6 months.

Yeah man but it's not really natural is it?

The benefits man, they're all in your mind (said every cunt ever).

That comment is class btw. I fucking love LSD.

Dr seuss has an onion page? The only guy in the uk who sells them has been on vacation for 6 months.

Do I have to be anymore cryptic about that garden of beauty you already found? =D

The guy named somewhat after the baddy in The Witcher 3 (worth a watch on yt btw, good storyline) was the authenticated DS UK guy, who presumably now quite simply enjoys extended camping holidays. DS, and GG, are both to be found in the same place. They only do bulk and ALA DS & the now currently camping in derelict woods guy, authenticate certain people.

The actual GG website itself, when I looked once, was offering some family style testing just to get an order, but no more. Just bulk. Someone was selling GG's on TG recently. Flowers of Light I think.

You just need to wrap your mind round the encryption stuff and enter Eden.

You needed a fucking phd in computing to register! Will have a study and see if I can figure it out..