• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Anyone else forced to kick bc of corona?

Na I keep a stockpile on hand of my DOC, Suboxone. And have months worth of various potent full agonist opiates if I run out of Suboxone.

What is your DOC? You gonna use this as an opportunity to finally say enough?

Know your not alone though, many are in the same boat as you.

-GC

Last edited:
just curious. has anyone out there been forced to kick due to loss of income or for some other reason from the corona virus shutdowns??? currently on day 8....

No, thankfully. Though I did kick about a month ago sadly. I kicked a massive habit. I was doing a potent ass research chem opioid after getting burned by my vendor, and caught by my SO.

Thankfully I’ve gotten my affairs in order and found another source so I don’t have to worry about picking up or anything like that. I don’t know what I’d be going otherwise.

how you hangin, OP?

I was forced to retire, today they are 2 weeks without opiates, I really do not want to leave them, but now I feel that I need it, my tolerance was ridiculous and I was acting really recklessly, I do not want to relapse because 2 weeks is the cleanest thing to do. I've been in years, I've only been taking clonazepam and pregabalin now, I want an oxy or just tramadol right now, I guess I should leave it behind if I get this far.
I do not use heroin, in my country there is nothing like that, only prescription opiates

I've been an opioid addict for about 15 yrs. I got "clean" when I became disabled and was put on MASSIVE amounts of fentanyl and hydromorphone. At least it stopped me from IV'ing heroin and it helped bring my life back down to a more "normal" level.
Unfortunately I turned back to heroin a while back when my doctors were forced to lower my meds bc of pressure from the government as a result of the opioid epidemic.
Anyway...I got caught by my pain doc w/ a heroin positive urine screen(I honestly still don't understand how that happened) and was quickly switched to suboxone. I was supposed to start the subs over 2 wks ago but I've been re-using old cottons that I had saved up. Anything to prevent the full blown WD I'd need to be in to start the subs. I've always been a huge pussy when it comes to WD's.
Ok.. this is becoming longer than I expected..
My point is, I've been trying to score from one of the many dealers I know but everyone is either unavailable or just never ends up following thru after saying "yea I'll be there soon"(plus a couple people have told me that they are not selling until this all blows over) ... hence the cotton shots(which work surprisingly well... they've lasted me 15 days so far). But I WANT to be clean, even if i have to live a life of severe pain from my disability(spinal damage).
So, in a way, it seems this epidemic is going to force me to start the subs so I can begin getting my shit together again. Let's hope none of my dealers calls me today to sell to me....I wouldn't be able to say no.....as I said, I'm a pussy.

I was forced to retire, today they are 2 weeks without opiates, I really do not want to leave them, but now I feel that I need it, my tolerance was ridiculous and I was acting really recklessly, I do not want to relapse because 2 weeks is the cleanest thing to do. I've been in years, I've only been taking clonazepam and pregabalin now, I want an oxy or just tramadol right now, I guess I should leave it behind if I get this far.
I do not use heroin, in my country there is nothing like that, only prescription opiates

Can you get Oxycodone in Argentina? Wow
I think I'll go to Argentina after this pandemic passes :LOL:
En Chile con suerte tengo Tramadol y Tapentadol.

Day 14 today, apart from smoking 2 grams of crack Cocaine. I finally was able to sleep 8 solid hrs last night AND didn't wake up in sweat. Good tomorrow i think the physical part ends xp. 100mg morphine habit, DONE.

En serio? Qué suerte jajaja. Y puedes comprar codeína en las farmacias sin receta?
El otro día compré Tramadol en ampollas sin receta, clonaz,alprazolam y diazepam sin receta tmb. Claro que son unas farmacias de mi barrio, no de cadena y me conocen. Pero si no conoces puedes ir tanteando farmacias y en alguna te liga. Eso hice en Cusco para comprar clonazepam, intenté como 7-8 farmacias hasta q.una me vendió. los otros medicamentos q liste si los consigo en el mercado negro porq son ampollas.y necesitan receta triple especial. Igual son baratas y tengo conexiones cerca a un hospital. Me olvidé mencionar ketamina tmb se consume en cantidades masivas en Lima jaja. Saludos

El otro día compré Tramadol en ampollas sin receta, clonaz,alprazolam y diazepam sin receta tmb. Claro que son unas farmacias de mi barrio, no de cadena y me conocen. Pero si no conoces puedes ir tanteando farmacias y en alguna te liga. Eso hice en Cusco para comprar clonazepam, intenté como 7-8 farmacias hasta q.una me vendió. los otros medicamentos q liste si los consigo en el mercado negro porq son ampollas.y necesitan receta triple especial. Igual son baratas y tengo conexiones cerca a un hospital. Me olvidé mencionar ketamina tmb se consume en cantidades masivas en Lima jaja. Saludos

Acá tampoco es tan complicado conseguir Tramadol en las farmacias de barrio. También los jarabes con codeína, pero de las benzos ni hablar. Hace unos años, estuvo muy de moda entre los estudiantes tomar grandes cantidades de clonazepam y ahora es casi imposible conseguirlas en una farmacia sin receta. :mad:
Tramadol IV? Qué tal es? Nunca lo he probado de esa forma.

Acá tampoco es tan complicado conseguir Tramadol en las farmacias de barrio. También los jarabes con codeína, pero de las benzos ni hablar. Hace unos años, estuvo muy de moda entre los estudiantes tomar grandes cantidades de clonazepam y ahora es casi imposible conseguirlas en una farmacia sin receta. :mad:
Tramadol IV? Qué tal es? Nunca lo he probado de esa forma.
Casi me hace vomitar, me dio nauseas. nunca me ha gustado el Tramadol la verdad, la morfina por otra parte...10/10

Casi me hace vomitar, me dio nauseas. nunca me ha gustado el Tramadol la verdad, la morfina por otra parte...10/10

Sí, esas nauseas y vomitos que de vez en cuando provoca el Tramadol son asquerosas. Además la tolerancia a las nauseas se pierde muy fácilmente. Antes de ayer volví a consumirlo, luego de un par de días de abstinencia, y sólo 200 mg bastaron para que vomitara todo mi desayuno :LOL:

Sí, esas nauseas y vomitos que de vez en cuando provoca el Tramadol son asquerosas. Además la tolerancia a las nauseas se pierde muy fácilmente. Antes de ayer volví a consumirlo, luego de un par de días de abstinencia, y sólo 200 mg bastaron para que vomitara todo mi desayuno :LOL:
Stay on topic tho, if you Wanna keep talking message me ;)

Can you get Oxycodone in Argentina? Wow
I think I'll go to Argentina after this pandemic passes :LOL:
En Chile con suerte tengo Tramadol y Tapentadol.
yes obviously, but oxycodone here is not available on the street, they have brought it to me from abroad and also from people with legitimate problems where oxycontin is prescribed, I have not stolen ... there are only people who do not like to take their medications and prefers to sell them, buy once a box of oxycontin for almost 15,000 Argentine pesos

in the province i live in the government is setting up safe supply buildings for opiate addicts. free heroin for everyone!
Are you just joking, or are you actually for real? I'm asking because of the different laws everywhere that this just could be a true legitimate thing in, for instance, Switzerland...