• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Anyone else forced to kick bc of corona?

i'm not joking at all. out of response for the corona virus on the coast they have opened up community centres to cater to the homeless and opiate addicted. the point is to keep people from getting fent cut dope so they pass the virus around and i'm sure a big part is the overdose crisis would absolutely overwhelm the healthcare system. check it out for yourself if you want search up the downtown east side coronavirus response

just curious. has anyone out there been forced to kick due to loss of income or for some other reason from the corona virus shutdowns??? currently on day 8....
huh weird

like cuz of no funds from loss of job?

I figure the dope is still probably there the profit margin is too fat not to move it?

huh

OH I GET IT

because of the STATE LOCKDOWNS. Certain states may dry up before others... Trump's using this shut down to go after the real movers that go over boarders? Hmmmuhhh I don't know.

Possibilities I hadn't thought of.

i'm not joking at all. out of response for the corona virus on the coast they have opened up community centres to cater to the homeless and opiate addicted. the point is to keep people from getting fent cut dope so they pass the virus around and i'm sure a big part is the overdose crisis would absolutely overwhelm the healthcare system. check it out for yourself if you want search up the downtown east side coronavirus response
I never tought I would say this, but it seems like the U.S. (or at least some states) are approaching drug addiction with more common-sense than they do in Europe...

No... Not at all. They push suboxone and methadone in excessively high doses to deal siiiiigh compromising dosing only once daily because required dosing is observed as everyone's treated like a lying addict even responsible patients in pain pushing them to psuedoaddiction this country pushes as addiction. America's the worse when it comes to opiods

I never tought I would say this, but it seems like the U.S. (or at least some states) are approaching drug addiction with more common-sense than they do in Europe...

Depends on what states. This country is dividing and some states are unfortunately going the opposite direction. Thankfully I’ve lived in the more progressive areas and ya it’s nice :)

-GC

No... Not at all. They push suboxone and methadone in excessively high doses to deal siiiiigh compromising dosing only once daily because required dosing is observed as everyone's treated like a lying addict even responsible patients in pain pushing them to psuedoaddiction this country pushes as addiction. America's the worse when it comes to opiods

Such high doses of suboxone are simply not necessary. It actually works better in low doses in my experience.

today i'm 3 weeks clean from a serious morphine IV habit 200-240mg doses. jesus i'm still yawning as i type this but it's bearable now, thank god.
Was wondering how that turned out, I assumed you just went back to it, real good to hear not. Nice work man

Yea in canada its hydromorphone I think they are tryna give out, we already have some people on hydromorphone scripts for addiction as well as a few people with an actual heroin prescription, its just now that want to give it to everyone

Such high doses of suboxone are simply not necessary. It actually works better in low doses in my experience.
This used to be the case, but with so much street dope now being some bizarre type of fentanyl/other chems mixed in, it takes much more than it used to. Like in the past I had gone from multiple grams IV’d on average in a day, to 2-4mg of bupe and been alright.

Cue a few years later after being off everything a while, then relapsing for a few months on just a gram a day, and it took 8mg just to stop the diarrhea, still leaving the other symptoms. And no, this wasn’t just the induction period either.

After asking around the clinic with various doctors, therapists, and patients, I all got the same story. In addition to this, the street dope now clings to receptors for days and days after, causing intense PWDs even when a person is 4(!!!!) days into awful withdrawals already. Docs are baffled.

Yea in canada its hydromorphone I think they are tryna give out, we already have some people on hydromorphone scripts for addiction as well as a few people with an actual heroin prescription, its just now that want to give it to everyone

Massive respect to Canada for how they’re treating this. Already giving $2000 per month, and this as well. America is fucked.

Nope today I had some smack and methadone given by a good friend and dealer I'm gonna buy half an ounce off this same dude when I get my p(money) because I have a feeling this is gonna get a lot worse I never brought 14 grams before so I'm a bit excited

Not forced to kick yet but I am taking this as an opportunity to taper down. Currently down to about 1/3 of what I was taking before this all happened.

Nope today I had some smack and methadone given by a good friend and dealer I'm gonna buy half an ounce off this same dude when I get my p(money) because I have a feeling this is gonna get a lot worse I never brought 14 grams before so I'm a bit excited

Be careful man. Most overdoses happen when folks are relapsing but coming into large quantities is a close second. 14g (if it’s good) is a lot to be sitting on.

-GC

h and booze is all need to cut back on as it is just a bit risky to get. So I have more days off my H and booze then normal. So a bonus in away for me.

As for all pharmaceuticals, that is not so much a problem of getting but stocks that are low.

I feel so tucking depressed and suicidal im not even joking I swear they are doing something to us I've always had suicidal thoughts more than average I fucking hate it and I still gotta get through today AND tomorrow

So everyone dies at some point

Yea but not like that. I’ve watched it more than I care and there’s better ways and better times. Everyone has to die but imagine your family finding you and living with that. Sounds like you care about your family (grandma at least?) the little I’ve gathered from you.

-GC

Last edited: