• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Anyone else forced to kick bc of corona?

Never been addicted to opiates but I feel for anyone that has to kick because of this shit. I know how bad alcohol withdrawal is and while opiate withdrawal might not be fatal it definitely doesn't sound fun.

I'm on methadone and there have been no problems since corona started. Although, I've frequently wondered how things would be if I were still using heroin every day when this happened.

I really feel for anyone unable to get their opioids right now. It's easily my number 1 fear.

Never been addicted to opiates but I feel for anyone that has to kick because of this shit. I know how bad alcohol withdrawal is and while opiate withdrawal might not be fatal it definitely doesn't sound fun.

It's fucking awful. That said I've never experienced alcohol withdrawal and I've been told it's actually worse. But obviously it's gonna depend on your tolerance.

i spent the first 14 days smoking crack all day, that plus pentin loperamide and clonazepam. wasn't that fun but the cocaine took the pain and the edge off for a while.

I'm on methadone and there have been no problems since corona started. Although, I've frequently wondered how things would be if I were still using heroin every day when this happened.

I really feel for anyone unable to get their opioids right now. It's easily my number 1 fear.

It's fucking awful. That said I've never experienced alcohol withdrawal and I've been told it's actually worse. But obviously it's gonna depend on your tolerance.
i've seen an old man withdraw from alcohol in rehab next to me. for 3 days he couldn't sleep, had cold sweats and was throwing up. After that he was normal, of course they kept giving him librium or diazepam i forgot to taper(alcohol withdrawal can be deadly). on the contrary, i was in excruciating pain coldturkeying for 2 weeks next to him.

Yea but not like that. I’ve watched it more than I care and there’s better ways and better times. Everyone has to die but imagine your family finding you and living with that. Sounds like you care about your family (grandma at least?) the little I’ve gathered from you.

-GC
you know GC, i used to think like that when i was kneedeep in shit, hopelessly addicted to speedballs. I didn't care about shit, my gf, my brother. my dad, fuck all of them i just wanted more cocaine and morphine to inject myself. I was an immature fuck, didn't care if i died or anything. I'm not saying ganjcat is one but only selfish and immature ppl think that way. He prolly hasn't hit rockbottom yet.

just curious. has anyone out there been forced to kick due to loss of income or for some other reason from the corona virus shutdowns??? currently on day 8....

I wouldn't say forced as with some effort its possible to score, maybe its incentive to not bother as I cany be bothered straying from my usual source. Usual source is problematic and I feel bad for him.

Meth is a drug that can just be stopped and ditched, unlike opiates or benzos, its god awful to cold turkey if use is high.

Use was very high last year but not so much now.

Im enjoying non use at moment and it wont last

wasnt really forced but it was definitely the push i needed. a month and a half opiate free now but goddamn im drinking so much out of boredom

Corona forced me into rehab. I didn’t want to be dopesick at home coming off of 4 years heroin and crack use. Luckily my moms insurance is covering it for now. Indiana -> California I was reluctant

He’s speaking about Canada, I think. Note his use of “provinces”. I knew it was too good to be true :(
I'm from Hellgium myself, and here we speak in provinces too. As lot of European countries do. The mainland, at least... I'm not sure about what it's called in Britain, though.

Forced withdrawal from buprenorphine. I ordered Subutex from another country (i live in Europe)and i had some speed and weed left to handle WD until parcel will arrive, but parcel was delayed and speed was gone so i went to pharmacy for DXM sirup and it reduced opiate cravings a lot. Unfortunately i had to move back to my homeland, but my boss will send me that parcel, when it arrives.

Forced withdrawal from buprenorphine. I ordered Subutex from another country (i live in Europe)and i had some speed and weed left to handle WD until parcel will arrive, but parcel was delayed and speed was gone so i went to pharmacy for DXM sirup and it reduced opiate cravings a lot. Unfortunately i had to move back to my homeland, but my boss will send me that parcel, when it arrives.
Amphetamines will make WD worse, in my experience!

I had to go to work and thanks to speed i was able to handle it and i took valium as well to reduce anxiety and back pain. Actually i don't even like speed and i wouldn't even recommend it for opiate WD, but it was only thing i was able to get in that moment and i couldn't take any days off.

I'm from Hellgium myself, and here we speak in provinces too. As lot of European countries do. The mainland, at least... I'm not sure about what it's called in Britain, though.

I live in Antwerp and found that supply has not been affected. at all. If anything its gotten better. Your thoughts?

I live in Antwerp and found that supply has not been affected. at all. If anything its gotten better. Your thoughts?
I actually have broken off contact with the drug scene, so I am not sure. The last time I have actually seen Heroin that was purchased from the streets ("Homeopathic Heroin", as I tend to call it) the person who bought it payed 30 or 40 euros (I think it was 30, but I'm not sure) was last August. He had a tolerance for opioids that was just a fraction higher as mine was at the time, but it was a complete rip-off. It had a trail that was as red as the Red Square when smoked on foil, one gram of that so-called "#3" was reported to be equivalent to about 100 milligrams of Oxycodone.

I'm glad that I walked away from the whole illegal drug scene, actually. Not only was the product aweful, most of the people were too!

I have heard about Antwerp having a higher quality of Heroin due to being closer to the harbour (although I probably used to have shit connections). Is it true that you can buy pure #3 that you can mix yourself (you get a bag of the "mix product" apart, or so I have been told)? Have you ever seen #4 or tar (or opium sold as tar) where you live?

I am very glad that I am finally out of that shit game, though. Never again, at least for me personally...

I actually have broken off contact with the drug scene, so I am not sure. The last time I have actually seen Heroin that was purchased from the streets ("Homeopathic Heroin", as I tend to call it) the person who bought it payed 30 or 40 euros (I think it was 30, but I'm not sure) was last August. He had a tolerance for opioids that was just a fraction higher as mine was at the time, but it was a complete rip-off. It had a trail that was as red as the Red Square when smoked on foil, one gram of that so-called "#3" was reported to be equivalent to about 100 milligrams of Oxycodone.

I'm glad that I walked away from the whole illegal drug scene, actually. Not only was the product aweful, most of the people were too!

I have heard about Antwerp having a higher quality of Heroin due to being closer to the harbour (although I probably used to have shit connections). Is it true that you can buy pure #3 that you can mix yourself (you get a bag of the "mix product" apart, or so I have been told)? Have you ever seen #4 or tar (or opium sold as tar) where you live?

I am very glad that I am finally out of that shit game, though. Never again, at least for me personally...

The scene here is shit. Lots of rip off deals and people fucking each other over for a few Euros. The quality on the street is completely unpredictable. Ive had really good, strong gear. and total crap.
I have one guy who has ¨Turkish H¨as he calls it. Straight from the brick with dark specs of (what I presume to be) unconverted opium in it. It gives a really strong warm buzz and has legs for days.

But I didn't know the scene so I got ripped off a few times as well. one guy even tried to drug me. He offered me a line of what said was coke, but I felt very sedated and out of it for about 6 hours. Their plan was to rip me off because I could see one of his girls (he is a pimp) eyeing me... waiting for me to pass out. It must have been some kind of RC benzo powder. Luckily for me at the time I had a monster tolerance since I was IVing Flualprazolam in vast quantities at the time. The puta looked verrrry worried when I just got zonked instead of passing out. And I managed to find the guy and we had a little talk. like men, you know. Where I vocalized my disapproval of such methods shall we say. ;)

I did however got my phone stolen that night but its all very blurry. And could have been much worse. Since then I don't do street scoring anymore. Fuck that. Id rather use some 3-MeO-PCP and my diazepam and prescribed methadone.

I am a happy camper because today, just now, my order arrived with the 3-MeO-PCP, 3-FEA and Flualprazolam. All pure powders. Party time baby!!

I’m on methadone no problem. Was expecting a H drought like 2010 and knock on effect on street methadone and benzo as people start to withdraw.
however no difference really. Just dealers wearing masks and gloves 😂
travel is restricted it’s a little more difficult to buy weight in other towns. Glad I’m not reliant on street gear anymore all the same.

I've been an opioid addict for about 15 yrs. I got "clean" when I became disabled and was put on MASSIVE amounts of fentanyl and hydromorphone. At least it stopped me from IV'ing heroin and it helped bring my life back down to a more "normal" level.
Unfortunately I turned back to heroin a while back when my doctors were forced to lower my meds bc of pressure from the government as a result of the opioid epidemic.
Anyway...I got caught by my pain doc w/ a heroin positive urine screen(I honestly still don't understand how that happened) and was quickly switched to suboxone. I was supposed to start the subs over 2 wks ago but I've been re-using old cottons that I had saved up. Anything to prevent the full blown WD I'd need to be in to start the subs. I've always been a huge pussy when it comes to WD's.
Ok.. this is becoming longer than I expected..
My point is, I've been trying to score from one of the many dealers I know but everyone is either unavailable or just never ends up following thru after saying "yea I'll be there soon"(plus a couple people have told me that they are not selling until this all blows over) ... hence the cotton shots(which work surprisingly well... they've lasted me 15 days so far). But I WANT to be clean, even if i have to live a life of severe pain from my disability(spinal damage).
So, in a way, it seems this epidemic is going to force me to start the subs so I can begin getting my shit together again. Let's hope none of my dealers calls me today to sell to me....I wouldn't be able to say no.....as I said, I'm a pussy.
I'm really interested in how you are doing? I also became disabled and was put on huge amounts of opiates in hospital IV, then had them drastically reduced leaving me in chronic debilitating pain with no other meds to try. I keep being given the 'learn to deal with pain' line. But it is so much harder than 'just doing it'. I kicked opiates a few weeks ago but struggling with the pain. The docs could keep me out of this but they won't because everyone is clamping down on opiates saying they 'don't work for chronic pain'. The people who say that aren't in chronic pain. I'm on a ton of pregablin which I hate.

Here, but off dissociatives as I couldn't receive them in my country so required to cross a border which was impossible during corona and all the controls are still scaring me. My DOCs aren't scheduled at the moment but I'd lose the stuff, the money and probably spend some nights in jail until they made a proper lab analysis.

No big deal you might say, I thought the same but life's basically shit now. Deschloroket is the single most effective aid against social anxiety for me, nothing else comes remotely close. Opioids help but at the same time take the life out of living.

Never had contacts to drug scene, most of then don't know about dissos anyways or stare at me out of disbelief like, fuck you're on a horse tranquilizer right now?? and when I bought off the dark net I nearly died from contaminated / impure batches, besides rushing into legal repercussions from seized parcels and getting ripped off.

Also I don't tell anybody in real life because people keep trying to convince me that I have a drug problem and refer to my symptoms I get when sober..

That corona should be over right now but just read that the Chinese have already the next pandemia in pipeline, afaik some swine flu relative. They didn't even close these inhuman animal markets where they sell endangered species for use as fertilizer or whatever.