• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox Anyone else going thru opiate(pharma/possibly fent)withdrawls?

I am unfortunately (Heroin though, not pharmaceutical opioids) - I had two weeks clean time and used for 4 days due to really intense and sustained depression, so that was enough to kick off withdrawals again. All I can hope for is that the two weeks of sobriety will stand to me and that the remainder of the physical withdrawals this time wont last long. I'm hoping to see them fade by Sunday/Monday or some day before this day next week. I feel that's realistic.
Hey endlessnameless! I've got 17 days clean...right now! Longest stint EVER, not counting that lil stint in prison;). I really thought by now I would not still be sneezing occasionally, have the chills, hot flashes, and most def-the insomnia. One day I will get maybe an hour, tops of sleep-the next night 3. And it keeps moving like that. 2 steps forward, 4 back. I am slooowly creating distance between myself and heroin. I am not even gonna beat myself up this time if I cave. In some respects, I do feel clearer. And my fucking face! OMG!!! Dope face is going away! But energy is hit and miss and, of course, I still want very much to use. No real support in place, so I need to get on that. Its always been my missing link. But no NA for this girl. Anyway, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Just wanted to say any minute of clean time is GREAT AND COUNTS!!!!

Mildly going through it,
however it has been a long process.
A struggle. But it is doable.

Hydrocodone and Ocycodone seems from what I have researched yes is opioid but does seem to be the benign of most substance. Somehow.

A many years of consumption may result the same with reduction.
Baby steps and giant results may be the direction to the end result.

Yep. Had six days clean until Halloween, then 10 days of trying and failing, then I got stupid, went on a three day bender, which made me try again. Now I don't know how many days clean again because I can't think, half a week? About that.
How are you now westbank23?

I don’t think that’s true man. There is definitely a difference between red, white and green vein.

White is the most energetic, and reds are the most sedating.

There are brands that care about their reputation, and I’m sure they sort their stuff out properly, not just randomly mix and throw it into a bag. Plus you get what you pay for, and when it comes to kratom you want the best experience so it’s better to go with a well renowned brand as opposed to something cheap.
I concur...

Yes I’m about three weeks in from 20mg of bupe and 30mg of diazepam. I don’t feel to bad and I had 200mg pregabalin a second ago so I’m hoping I’ll be able to get up and operate on just that and then I just slowly reduce the pregabalin and I’m out.

It was a weird detox..... I only vomited myself once, I didn’t shit myself once, I had no hours and hours of shivering in a pool of my own sweat.

I’m thinking much more about the changes I’m going to make to my relationships with people and they way I communicate with them. I think that’s the best protection against relapse I have.

Im Still clean everyone..sorry for not updating,I forgot my password and the email I used..it's all good now,I figured it out..
Well done, I'm sure you notice a difference by now. I relapsed until just after Christmas, now over a month clean except for one day.

You guys seriously need to try to get memantine scripted, alternatively one of the long-acting dissociative RCs or give DXM a try if you're not scared of robotripping. With deschloroketamine the withdrawal from bupe was flaw- and painless, as well as with memantine from morphine, it was almost too easy, I just was anxious of what might come, but nothing did really. It requires some serious dosages but is very effective. The interaction of NMDA with mu opioid receptors is well documented and somewhat studied in PubMed papers, just nobody uses it clinically and I really wonder why, I guess they just don't care because 'it's just junkie folks'.

You guys seriously need to try to get memantine scripted, alternatively one of the long-acting dissociative RCs or give DXM a try if you're not scared of robotripping. With deschloroketamine the withdrawal from bupe was flaw- and painless, as well as with memantine from morphine, it was almost too easy, I just was anxious of what might come, but nothing did really. It requires some serious dosages but is very effective. The interaction of NMDA with mu opioid receptors is well documented and somewhat studied in PubMed papers, just nobody uses it clinically and I really wonder why, I guess they just don't care because 'it's just junkie folks'.
It's tricky enough to get buprenorphine and gabapentin off the doctor without raising suspicions, those helped more than I ever imagined, plus kratom.
I think my doctor's suspicious of me atm, so I'm keeping my head down ;) they don't want to help junkies. I'd never get another painkiller again, would that help me? Of course not.
Like you say, it can be made painless to end opiate use, but they don't want to let us away without punishment.
We've been far too happy for far too long, without permission :eek:

I'm keeping em at bay but I gott a lil bit dependent on morphine. Gonna buy some lyrica later to help me not experience full blown wds lol. Lyrica+clonaz+loperamide for 3 days and I'm good to go again.