• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Anyone else mess with H that looks similar to this?

RedactedKaos

Greenlighter
This is some 80% afghan, I'm just wondering if smoking is a waste? Is snorting? I think this type is water solluldlble

That’s what we call here in Cali “brown sugar” or huff.” I’ve only ever smoked it. You basically need to “huff” on it so your warm breath starts to turn the powder black n sticky & it starts to form together so u can stick it together & smoke slides on your foil.

With some acid injectable too.Just don't do muscle shots with this.As to purity ratio of this type is usually 1:4.So even 25 percent H in it is a powerfull

That’s what we call here in Cali “brown sugar” or huff.” I’ve only ever smoked it. You basically need to “huff” on it so your warm breath starts to turn the powder black n sticky & it starts to form together so u can stick it together & smoke slides on your foil.
i wondered why this dude (he died in a hotel room not long ago) said to huff on this H i was gonna get, then was trying to teach me to smoke, i said this sounds like too much of pain in the butt, and i didnt trust him because he sold me bunk pills, but yeah he said you got to heat it with breath to make it like tar, i thought he was tricking me

i wondered why this dude (he died in a hotel room not long ago) said to huff on this H i was gonna get, then was trying to teach me to smoke, i said this sounds like too much of pain in the butt, and i didnt trust him because he sold me bunk pills, but yeah he said you got to heat it with breath to make it like tar, i thought he was tricking me
Never heard of that-heating with breathe.Just put the stuff on foil,low flame bellow and just follow the drop.Snorting also gives good results.

That hot breath technique only works on tar and related heroin like “gunpowder” (which is essentially a form of tar). The sticky impurities are highly hygroscopic.

-GC

Do they still have it in Cali?

The pics in this post are gone but...

One time I had some brown stuff. It smelled like burnt BBQ or something Dude swore it was working for him, but I was snorting it and not feeling shit.

Could this has been a type of "heroin" that needed to be smoked or something? I've only ever dealt with brown/tan rocks & powders, but this stuff didn't break up like a real powder, but it did had a hint of vinegar smell, but also that rancid burnt BBQ chicken smell, which I've heard people describe about black tar.

The pics in this post are gone but...

One time I had some brown stuff. It smelled like burnt BBQ or something Dude swore it was working for him, but I was snorting it and not feeling shit.

Could this has been a type of "heroin" that needed to be smoked or something? I've only ever dealt with brown/tan rocks & powders, but this stuff didn't break up like a real powder, but it did had a hint of vinegar smell, but also that rancid burnt BBQ chicken smell, which I've heard people describe about black tar.

Yea that BBQ smell is BTH. That smell comes from again those tarry impurities as they are subjected to high heat. Carbonization occurs, and you wind up with a charred or BBQ type smell.

You were likely just used to good heroin then tried BTH which is impure garbage.

-GC

Yea that BBQ smell is BTH. That smell comes from again those tarry impurities as they are subjected to high heat. Carbonization occurs, and you wind up with a charred or BBQ type smell.

You were likely just used to good heroin then tried BTH which is impure garbage.

-GC
Interesting.
Thanks for that info man.

Yeah I remember the shit would only vaguely break up into powder & snorting it did absolutely nothing. Thinking back, I wondered if smoking it would have yielded more effect.

I was spoiled for a few years by main H dude & after he went to prison, I had no idea what crap H I'd get.
Always had good crushable/snortable rocks. I didn't think to smoke it & I should have.

Last edited:
What on earth is huff, like breath on it, I don't understand that and the pics are gone, is it a powder, if you huffed on it wouldn't you blow it off the foil lol, or is huff like breathing in?

That tan stuff, if powder is like someone else said best smoked on foil by putting a lighter under it and slightly tilting the foil and running lines up and down it moving lighter as you go and using a foil tube, you can use a different tube but if you use foil you can open it up and smoke what's gathered on that, you can't do that with an empty pen case or a straw lol, it's been years since I done it though as I IV'd but I did chase for a while when met a bloke who only smoked it at that time, he moved onto injecting when we broke up, so I obviously went back to injecting,
I remember it having a vinegar smell it's been 21 years since I quit, fuck knows what it smells like now, even in UK it's probably bashed so much