• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social Anyone ever given sexual favors for weed?

polarthedog

Bluelighter
I remember on half baked, that guy said ant nobody ever sucked dick for weed, well? Has anyone here ever done that? I haven’t Personally, and I’m not judging, but in the name of science, we must find the answer.

Science thanks you good sir, I salute you, and these nice lady’s selling mouth hugs, the world need more of them and you.

Oh well, was the hash good shit at Least? I’ve considered prostitution before, or maybe being a stripper, I’m not a very good. Dancer and I don’t want diseases though, so I never did either. I bet if I learned to dance I could ha e some ladies and gay dudes throw some 20s at me, as long as I didn’t have to fuck or suck anybody or get sucked, I think it would be fun and a huge self esteem raiser, if they were like “TAKE OFF UR CLOTHES YOU BEUTIFUL HORE” it’d probably make my day lol
I don’t know if there’s a huge market for stripper dudes though, I’d go home feelin like a stud though if I was

Look at it this way, you must be attractive for her to want to pay for sexual favors, whether you enjoyed it or not, someone still finds you sexy, so it might still be a win.
I once had a gay dude call me daddy in good will, I though I had just misheard him till I went outside and he offered me 100 dollars for him to give me a blowjob and cum down his throat, I mean I’m straight, so I said no, but I was very flattered

I'd probably eat a pretty woman out for some free weed, as long as it's not too much work. I mean it's weed, not gold for crying out loud!

i just sucked 3 dicks for a gram then i see this idk if its syncrhonicity or god is mad at me