• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone have experience with using MDMA while on ritalin?

jimmyrippin72

Greenlighter
So I've been prescribed 54mg of concerta for 3 years now and I've built up a tolerance to it. I've never abused it, and I've only taken it as prescribed. A friend of mine is offering to do some molly tonight, and I was wondering if it would be unwise for me to partake in such events considering I took my concerta today. Does anyone have any knowledge of how these two drugs interact? I would really prefer not to have a medical emergency tonight. This would also be my first time taking molly so I would be taking a lower end dose.
Thanks for any help!

Yes, as the E was wearing off, popped a 10mg Ritalin because felt that would make it more energetic for dancing as it weak. All it did was create anxiety and stupid ass, ruined it by taking some klonopin. First time that i wanted Ecstasy and the stupid concocted experience to end.

Fine with taking MDMA (pills or MDMA) while on Ritalin (Concerta). I took more MDMA than others (two pills, around 500 mg of MDMA, I guess), but I was rolling much harder, too hard probably, went to sleep earlier than I expected.

maybe wait until the concerta is fading down.

if you go to bed in the evening it must be wearing off around that time?

cocaine overwrites the mdma high by blocking sert but methylphenidate doesn't do that so as long as its on its way out it prob would be fine, however taking mdma then concerta is a bad idea

if you have a tollerance on NDRI-Concerta, I took Mdma a year ago one before molly one on after party I was balanced by Concerta since pill was like almost 300mgs so as I was happy but uncoordinated concerta make me focus and the story was great since I danced till my muscles said go and lay down
Just my experience but definetelly stay safe

Fine with taking MDMA (pills or MDMA) while on Ritalin (Concerta). I took more MDMA than others (two pills, around 500 mg of MDMA, I guess), but I was rolling much harder, too hard probably, went to sleep earlier than I expected.
Damn 500 mg.

Do what you like but I recommend not mixing them. Ritalin on its own is life is in hyper mode. Ive had some ecstacy that seemed over stimulating. Mdma raises dopamine, adrenaline and serotonin significantly. No need to further raise them and create more cortisol , from more increased dopamine and adrenaline, that ritalin causes. Remember mdma causes oxytocin and vasopressin release, so these chemicals all releasing at once is bliss, in and of itself, if not abused.

Reuptake inhibitors (actually inverse agonist) like methylphenidate interfere with the mechanism of releasers (like MDMA), they can kind of cancel each other out and leave you with side effects like tension, anxiety, even anhedonia, etc. I experienced this myself when taking amphetamine while on methylphenidate, I expected potentiation but just got a bad time. Wouldn't recommend mixing these two. Just spare your dose of MPH on the day when you want to roll.

Damn 500 mg.
I once did, I guess, over 1g. Nothing spectacular, like being very drunk, but on mdma. Went to sleep pretty fast. Couldn't piss the next day. I got over mdma pretty fast - it is fun occasionally, but too intoxicating. I like being more in control of myself, if you know what I mean.

And you know the two pills contained 500 mg of MDMA, how?

It's a trick question. Even if you sent pills that looked exactly the same to a lab, you can't be sure that your pills contain the same amount, because illicit drug labs don't necessarily mix the drugs completely homogeneously before they press the pills. Some pills are and off color, Some pills have more binder, Some pills aren't pressed as tightly.

SOME PILLS THAT LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME WERE ACTUALLY MADE BY DIFFERENT LABS. (Not yelling, just emphasizing)

Even if you weighed them on a digital scale, you don't know how much binder there was.

Def not recommended to directly mix the two, but I did take some MDMA maybe 8 hrs or so after taking 10mg of ritalin, and was totally fine, roll was super smooth. I spose the ritalin was pretty light dose but for me 10mg def has me working hyper mode. Anything higher than that I do not like. I'm very sensitive

I once did, I guess, over 1g. Nothing spectacular, like being very drunk, but on mdma. Went to sleep pretty fast. Couldn't piss the next day. I got over mdma pretty fast - it is fun occasionally, but too intoxicating. I like being more in control of myself, if you know what I mean.
We're you tolerant or was that over a nights worth of taking rather than taking a single 500mg dose?
People please be careful.