• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Anyone tried this plant

Off-topic, but some others you might find interesting:

Sida Cordifolia, an ephedrine containing weed with an analgesic alkaloid and some other interesting compounds. Considered a pest in Australia.

Psychotria Colorata, contains an analgesic alkaloid which apparently takes the naloxone challenge.

Yellow horned poppy, contains glaucine, apparently has mild dissociative qualities.

Erythoxylum Australe, an Australian shrub with a 'cocaine-like' alkaloid.

I've got many years of experience with sida cordifolia but never noticed any type of analgesic effects. Do you know what type of dose bbn is necessary to feel the analgesia? I've always used it as a stimulant...

I've got many years of experience with sida cordifolia but never noticed any type of analgesic effects. Do you know what type of dose bbn is necessary to feel the analgesia? I've always used it as a stimulant...
Bumping this thread as I've found interesting ramblings/discoveries about plants I would like to try

What about sida? I have some SEEDS but they seem to be inactive:cry::cry::cry::mad flame:
I hate to buy things that are eventually inactive. Do u ever tried the seeds?
I will try to grow them

I'm also super interested in finding psychotria colorata leaves and growing them... anyone already bio-assayed?

Good find man, never heard of it but I’m looking into seeds right now :) wouldn’t mind adding this one to my garden!

Looking around it sounds like it attenuates pain but isn’t pleasurable like true opiates.

-GC
DId you find any? I've found some (seeds) but I'm running extremely low on money lately, so I need to be extra careful with my purchases...

it seems to be interesting for sure... also heard good things about Sophora Flavescens extract, matrine. And Corydalis yanhusuo (we spoke about this couple days ago, if I remember well).