• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are there honestly any worthwhile Research Chemicals?

Do not take Desoxypipradrol its increadibly strong, has a very strange peak and effects which can be very deceptive and encourage redosing which causes huge problems. As i just mentioned in another thread i gave some to my brother and he took a stupid amount. He didn't sleep for almost 4 weeks.

I think when he finally was able to sleep he was asleep for 2 days solid. Never again.

3 OF THEM IN MY OPION---- MDMC or Methylone and all have to be 98% pure. Again Methylone, 4 MEC, and 2C-B are my favorites. Got them and well enjoy the unique characteristics and Party on!
rave GIF
Clubbing Dance Music GIF by Spinnin' Records

2cb is amazing, but unfortunately very difficult to find in Australia. I've managed to get my hands on it twice and had some awesome experiences. Will definitely do it again when I can.

RCs seem to be hit and miss. Again, being in Aus I've only managed to try a handful, but some of the novel dissociatives were VERY interesting. 3-ho-PCP being a personal favourite.

Mxe is alright and dirt cheao too thats the best part

4-aco-dmt is by far my favorite its EXACTLY the same as mushrooms exceot it doesnt go bad like them (at least not for years in the furmanate salt form, don't get freebase form)
Can i just say how much i love 4aco?
Its the only rc ive tried that i felt was better then the original.
Its technically synthetic psilocin but unlike shrooms ive never had an inkling of a bad trip.
I did notice some weird pressure sensation in my head which slightly worried me but other then that, i loved it.
It was like shrooms without the feeling of doom or anxious thoughts i sometimes get. Like mescaline, it was always positive for me.
Am i saying it will be like that for everyone? No cuz everyone can react differently; but it was the best rc I've ever tried.