• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are there honestly any worthwhile Research Chemicals?

i've heard 2C-I is great
but ive never tried it.
Unless the bad acid i got one time was 2C-I

Idono about 2ci but 2cb is lovely espicslly snorting it,when I first got 2cb I was unaware of the strength of snorting compaired to oral.So I had the bright idea of snorting 70mg and my mate snorted 100mg....won't make that mistake again!!!

Idono about 2ci but 2cb is lovely espicslly snorting it,when I first got 2cb I was unaware of the strength of snorting compaired to oral.So I had the bright idea of snorting 70mg and my mate snorted 100mg....won't make that mistake again!!!

2cb is brilliant! snorting a few lines after a big night on MDMA turned the morning pear shaped in a good way, playing table tennis was ace.

1mg of flubromazolam is a fairly high dose but id say its far from dangerously hypnotic. I got a heap of the 250ug pellets and after two weeks 2.75mg takes the edge off just barely. Tolerance rises so fast. Shame really because recreationally its incredible. Clonazolam or nifoxipam are the best on the market for recreatian whilst diclazepam and pyrazolam are best for therapeutic purposes.

REPLY TO OP --> MPA and EPH or the evil sisters of RC stimulants

I am first to admit that I am old school. I was raised on a diet of cannabis, MDMA, lsd, mushrooms and speed (with the odd bit of ketamine thrown in to lift the mood). When 2CB first entered my life it was some what of a novelty. A subtle miss match of MDMA and acid. After that, a steady flow of 2C alphabets came along, but each one never really matched the original chemicals. Each one has a slight difference but had side effects that were brushed over because it was "better than nothing".

Then more RC's started to enter the scene. To begin with they were legal so it made sense to get excited about them, but they still all lacked the same magic of their original counterpart. The high didn't last as long, or too long, they has a nasty comedown or body load or some were/are so unpredictable that one night they can be awesome, then the next time a nightmare (I'm looking at you JWHx).

While they were legal it was easier to ignore the disappointment, but now that most loop holes are shut are there any of these new compounds worth the effort? If given the choice between ketamine and MXE for example, who would still choose the latter? Have I miss something or are the stream of new drugs coming onto the market just a poor imitation of the originals?

Depends what you like... I'm the same as you, grew up on MDMA, weed, meth, K and all the other rave-party shit. Today (ten years later) I endorse MPA or Methiopropamine as a functional-stimulant. Don't overdo it or go on binges. Taken with Modafinil (nootropic) which is active on the dopamine receptors the two seem to .. balance each other out.

NOTE: THIS IS VERY TENTATIVE i.e. 'I read a report on Erwid which spoke highly of this combination "as functional stimulants", there is NO way to get "high" with MPA. A slight rush due to the instant onset of effects when IV'd but nothing special, at all. Seriously. Look after your body and maintain a happy, healthy heart. It's like an energy drink in a way, it gets you pumped and adrenaline flowing.

EPH or Ethylphenidate is the one you want if it's a decent high you're wanting, it's as good if not better than your first MDMA experience... I shit you not, it's fair decent, but strictly ONCE per day, MUST be administered IV and NO COMBINATIONS WITH OTHER STIMULANTS otherwise you'll die or damage your brain (severely). If you're tolerant to stimulants and have no objection to the IV route, the report on Erwid said person used 100mg in a single dose and the euphoria.... is beyond describable. I know, I shot 100mg and thought I exploded multiple sections of my brain out through my skull. It's insane. I cannot tell you what dose is right for you, but DO NOT combine with amphetamines or MPA and be very cautious if you're on any prescribed medications (ya know, the usual).

The EPH high is euphoric but sadly, only 30 minutes of euphoria with the initial 15 filled with waves and waves of intense rushing sensations I didn't know existed. A little scary. One could probably re-dose after a few hours, but it won't be anywhere near as good and you'll just end up wasting your EPH. Then you're more or less "stimulated" for up to three hours or so based on what I've read, but very mildly. The (INTENSE) euphoria is over in 30 minutes.

Also a word of warning! EPH is caustic and I personally strongly advise diluting your dose as much as possible and don't miss. Ouch. This .. EPH .. basically it's just a DRI but one of those substances that will kill you if you abuse it.

Just wanted to add this, I was skimming over a Wiki earlier and I came across this,

"...with ADHD who use stimulant medications generally have better relationships with peers and family members, generally perform better in school, are less distractible and impulsive, and have longer attention spans."

...exactly how I feel on functional stimulants at the appropriate dose. It makes me sad. I didn't like d-amphetamine, too much dopamine agonist, too high, but out there on the streets are these bags of substances we call "speed/meth/whatever" but really have no idea what we're buying. Sometimes I felt moments of calm and clarity, that's what I seek. Focus, motivation, improved concentration and the ability to actually study the subjects that interest me without having my mind wander...

I'm very curious to try Methylphenidate at a prescribed dose because it's an NDRI without the dopamine agonist. Huzaah! Yeah I know, but I'm well over my party days (I've done it all). I'm more focused on education, career, my mental health and creating a family. I'm 29 years old.

> MPA and EPH: NEVER COMBINE EVER. NEVER EVER!
> MPA with alcohol 'I've heard is nice' (it's almost like, a low dose of speed with less emphasis on the speed getting you high, so it's a good combination. You won't take more MPA than you need, the alcohol relaxes you and gives the dopamine hit while the MPA kicks your adrenaline pump in the butt so you can have a longer night out)
> MPA with Modafinil: 'I like it so far, want to explore further'
> MPA with Piracetam: 'I've read reports, sounds very similar to Modafinil combo, even heard it's better (less nasty side-effects etc.)
> MPA on it's own. Solo. 'Depends on your preferred ROA. Snorting anything is just damaging your nasal tissue, oral will last longer but how much is the right dose for you? It's smokable (glassy / meth pipe), tastes average but you get a feel for it and it doesn't last too long, comedowns are nothing - providing you've been taking care of yourself while under-the-influence - the basics, keep your fluids up, EAT, take Ginkgo Biloba extract for vasodilation, vitamin E for your heart, L-Tyrosine to replenish those dopamine and adrenaline supplies, for IV users make sure you're using clean equipment, swabs etc. blah blah blah you get it

Pro MPA for a functional stimulant (low doses), an alcohol companion (just don't get blind, drink responsibly) but if you want a rush then it's EPH via IV. It hurts too much to snort and again, damaging, I'm sure it can be taken orally (on it's own, no MPA, no amphetamines, alcohol is probably ok) for a good night out but I don't have any personal experience in that area with that substance via that ROA.

PS - always good to keep benzos on-hand "just in case", common sense for the regular stimulant user

BENZO BLACKOUT WARNING! Don't try to get high with benzos, you'll just black out and wake up in hospital or at a police station. Or not wake up at all.......

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I'm an IV junkie who has almost no control if I have substances that feel good injected directly into the bloodstream, slammed right in. I (almost always) binge until the substance is gone or my body can't handle it and crashes, up to five days may have passed in that time.... some food may have been eaten, a protein bar or two per day... usually ends up with me in severe hypertension, elevated blood pressure, severe dehydration (very serious, can kill if not treated) plus sleep deprivation, hallucinations sometimes occur at the six and seven day mark..

Oh. This substance I has abused for years, almost always intravenously. This is a RC, a research chemical. We have no idea what the level of toxicity these RC's could potentially have, but I have caused damage to my eyesight because of this chemical. Who knows what else... anyway I'm off the drugs, ALL drugs. Nicotine, caffeine, amphetamines, anti-depressants (never actually diagnosed), benzodiazepines / poison and eveything else. I'm done. Wish me luck. Ten years of drug abuse behind me, I'm excited but I have actually never benefited from using... I got high... doesn't interest me anymore.

Be careful with RC's, they are unreasearched chemicals being sold. Just think about it, try and be safe and look after your body and mind.

Last edited:
I miss 2CB so much! A little 2CB & a little MDMA was wonderful. Sasha is god. Ive tried 3 other 2C alpha & disappointed, not bad just not good enough. When I got K at the vet I was in heaven but Im an old timer & I actually like MXE better these days. In my fairly limited experience purchasing RC's Ive been impressed with the ethics involved so far...clean and reliable. Anyone that can steer me to a new RC thats worthwhile for an old traveler please help a brother out

Hey, welcome to the site. There are too many RCs to name at the moment and it all comes down to personal taste really.
When you say Sasha, are you referring to Shulgin? Because in my opinion, Pihkal and Tihkal are still amongst the best resources out - I think I'm only starting to appreciate just how ahead of his time he was.

I also preferred MXE to ketamine, and have found a few other analogues of popular compounds which I actually favoured over the archetypes. When you mention the 'ethics' of purchasing RCs.. I'd agree that the product can often exceed the quality of street-grade, but always remain vigilant; mix-ups, incorrect labels, tainted batches, dodgy merchants etc. are not uncommon.

Take a look around the site, I'm sure you'll find some topics of interest.

I think MXE and K are apples/oranges. MXE is a much more active drug - it beat the hell out of K for any kind of social situation, as well as for anything which involves watching a screen (for some reason, MXE made movies and games ultra-immersive, where K has the opposite effect - all I could see is a set with actors, or a bunch of pixels). The tweaky aftereffects kind of sucked though, you can slide straight from a deep K-hole into a deep sleep, whereas MXE had a shitty speedy comedown.

The flip side is that MXE just didn't allow me to reach those deep k-hole experiences. It's not doable - and you end up rolling around on the floor, drooling and murmering incoherently if you try.

That point where you melt into warm blackness and lose all sense of physical reality and exist as swirling patterns of light and sound... MXE won't get you there.

I think K is best when you've got a gram or two, dim the lights, throw on some music and just get stuck into it, while MXE is best when you're chilling on the couch watching movies or doing some gaming with friends (also a lot of fun at clubs and parties if you keep the dose reasonable).

Kind of a moot point anyway, unless something has changed in the last 18 months or so. But last I tried actual MXE was impossible to obtain. It was all diphenidine or the diphenidine analogue (forgotten the name), both of which induce strong amnesia and even greater tweakiness than MXE does.

I'd highly suggest not trying to source MXE if you don't already have a reliable supply, as you'll almost certainly just get a shitty substitute.

MXE is a much more active drug - it beat the hell out of K for any kind of social situation

I found the same with MXE. More lucid than ketamine - I could actually go for a walk and chat on MXE. I found the feeling similar, K just seemed a bit more condensed, more immersive.

I didn't try diphenidine or methoxphenidine.. I've read a few reports where they were described as being 'darker' and they sound kind of interesting, if just for the sake of comparison. There's a thread in the best of Bluelight which makes diphenidine sound like some hilarious/crazy shit!
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...i-it-we-all-believed-in-in-him-and-he-did-it-!!!!!

I found it crazy, but not in a good way :/

Imagine MXE, subtract some of the euphoria, add a massive amnesiac effect (ie. one moment you're racking a line during the opening scene of a movie, next thing you know the credits are rolling, you can't remember a thing from the last 2 hours and your friend is rolling around on the carpet mumbling to himself incoherently), a shitty dose/response curve and a comedown that feels like you necked a box of nodoz.

Has anyone browsed some of the vendors recently? So many random chemical names it seems ridiculous to even bother. I even saw one vendor selling something simply referred to as 'White Stuff' and another category 'Purple Stuff' which was actually sold out! What is going on with the current scene, I've only been out for a year I am shocked by the changes.

China (source of production for most things, it seems) banned a huge list of substances, meaning that almost every familiar RC became obsolete practically overnight.

I found it crazy, but not in a good way :/

Dissociatives not really my thing. I liked ket in the early hours after doing MDMA, and MXE I didn't mind on its' own, but I didn't really like getting to that point of being completely tuned out from my surroundings. I like reading reports about 3-meo-pcp, but the potential mania (oddly, only from some batches apparently) sounds like it might send me a bit wild. I'll probably pass on the phenidines..

China (source of production for most things, it seems) banned a huge list of substances, meaning that almost every familiar RC became obsolete practically overnight.

They'll just keep making slight alteration after slight alteration. In the words of the great philosopher Homer Simpson "a D turns into a B so easily". In the event that a new compound really gains a following and can't be made in China anymore, operations will just shift somewhere else. If there's one good thing that comes from it, it's that there's always something new (which can of course be a negative as well, with compounds are becoming more and more obscure and unpredictable).

something simply referred to as 'White Stuff' and another category 'Purple Stuff' which was actually sold out!

A lot of those branded products seem to be ways for vendors to get rid of stock that didn't sell well. Usually a stimulant (MPA for example) mixed with something a bit serotonergic (like 2-AI). Can also refer to synthetic cannabinoid / herbal blends. The compositions are constantly changing and they never really seem to get many favourable reviews. If buying RCs, best to just go for the specific chemical you're interested in rather than a premixed blend.

Last edited:
Would you honestly want to touch something bought online called XTCinYOURface.

A well known Aussie herbal chain used to sell a product called Pepper eXTraCt. It was as strong as a good E from 2004. The last day that it was legal there was a line out the door to buy it.

A well known Aussie herbal chain used to sell a product called Pepper eXTraCt. It was as strong as a good E from 2004. The last day that it was legal there was a line out the door to buy it.

That most likely was Mephedrone, 4-mmc.

MDMA can be made from pepper though but I doubt that is what was sold

There are 2 RC's that are totally good on their own. Consequently, they are the only ones I'll do. DOC, which is its own experience completely, and cannot be compared in visuals or headspace to any other psychedelic I've taken--however, it is the only psychedelic RC I've taken which has given me the profound, spiritual experience that I seek :)
Then there is MXE, which in its white crystalline form--you know how Ketamine looks? I'm referring to MXE that looks just like that, I've had a few batches that were like that and MXE in that state is completely superior to Ketamine. If I could get it, I'd stock pounds of that shit and sell it on the streets.