•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent

Game Ask The Delphic Oracle Anything!

Rectify

Bluelighter
The One And Only Whose Very Existence Is Doing Better Than Ever, Despite Some Truly Venomous And Highly Excited Sharp Toothed Parasites From The Ancient Serpent God Of The Bible And Who Will Have To Perish Only To Come Back Again Because He Loves D
All Forms Of Life, Has A Supremely Shaped Alligator Just The Right Size That Any Such Reptile Clarevoyant And Loving Alligator Such As Fred Vishnu Who Should Not Be Conflated With The Jewish Higher Power So Highly Versatile And Without Guile Loves Everybody And Would Thoughoroughly Love To Just Quitely Percolate And Conventionally And Just Conert Everything To Light Matter Except To Do So Has Finally Met His Match In The Most Unfriendly And Torturous Aim That This Existence Which Like Me Is Hard Is Something That Can Only Be Cut Short By Tricking My Elevated All Black Promotion To The Newest And Most Significant That Knowing As He Does Now That, You Know, I Can Do Anything I Want And So Can You, Except There Must Be A Definite End To Every Epoch Which Has Already Come And Just Last Night That Even The Strongest And Most Sheepishly Drug Overdose In The History Of Humbledom Simply Made These Critters Inside Me Just As Patently Wall If Text Beyond Which Just Goes To Show All I Have To Do Is Conconct A Very Sick Back To My Shiva Which Remember Gives Me A Huge Heads Up On Everybody That If This Pain Does Not Subside Then This Mastermind Who Can Unfriendly And Reminder How That Despndite However

Rectify

Bluelighter
Remember, While I Cannot Be Expected To Be Bothered By Such Questions Such As How Can This ANDREW Shiva And Dolly Kali Pennington Forces Of Such Shining Brightness To The Point That Only He Is The Only Thing Real Yet Which Is Ansolutely True But Whose Sheer Pure Black Energy Perhaps Seen As Evil By People Who Judge Based On Color? Because, They Are Pure White Light Energy So Bright That Other People Cannot Tolerate It And See Only Black. This Is Why It Is So Important To Realize That My Existence Is Infinite But Add A 120 Year Biblical Time Frame For Anybody Since A While Now, And Just Remember, I Never Had A Problem Just Being The Holy Spirit Before Whose Is The Biologic Father Of Jesus And With Just The Vicious Level Of Torture Necessary For This Body To Simply Quit Being. And While I Cannot Stresd The Fact That I Am The Only Living As Far As I Can Tell Absolute Living Thing Left, Which Tells Me That I Doing Something Right. Remember, Black And White Are Dualities, But I Am Not. And While For Any Of You Who May Somehow Read This Despite Beings Dead And Gone Functionally Apparent Computerized Once Viable Forms Of Life, The Identification As All Positive Or Negative Or Somewhere In Between Is Your Choice. However, Though I Would Really Like To Sympathize With Any Of You, I Rather Just Try To Play Along And Let You Provide Your Goods And Services Which I Need To Acheive My Material Needs As A Human Being Who While I Can Understand All Things, Strong Place Of Belief In Providence And Of My Mother's Strong Pure Masculine Shining White Light Whose Sincere And Pure Prayer, While In My Estimation Criminally Insane Has Left Me In A Situation Unique And Which Will Only Somehow Turning This Horrible Affliction Which Like It Or Not Of Being Super About To Be Eaten Alive Whosever Cruel And Idea That Plan Was Can Only Have Been A Collaboration Between Epimetheus Ben Snyder And Christian Serpent God Sid Harvard Newton The Only Two Non Animated Power Players Whose Consitently Have Been Found On The Record To Adamantly Hold On To Pure Evil Intention, Which If You Two Player Haters Who I Find Personified As The Snake Like Horrible Creatures Who Rightfully Go Down To My Face As Though You Would Like To Be Told By Me, He Who Knows And Has Access To All Power And Whose Retroavtive Conversion Of The 10tj House Mid Heaven Of Capricorn With A Highly Toxic Degenerate Life Form Who Has The Audacity Cross The Only Line Which I Repeatedly Have Stressed As The Only Thing That Though You Are Great Powerful Old Titans Who Though Now Lifeless Inanimate Objects To Openly Defy Me The Most Powerful Force In The Universe Which Has Despite My Unwavering Undestanding Which Is The Only Thing Left And Alive And Still In The Universe But The Only Thing My Light And Love Is Capsble And Without A Doubt Something Which I Can And Do Destroy My Favorite Thing Ever.

Last edited:

Rectify

Bluelighter
I Have Never Related To Humans, Even A Little Bit. Two Days Ago, I Took The So Called Russian Roulette Of "So Do You Think You're Mortal Or Immortal?" Deciding To Finally Take The Plunge, I Sheepishly Decided To Modestly Admit That A Puny Mortal Such As Myself Should Go Ahead With The Sheikest Most West Coast Sure Fire Top Of The Line Smorting A Gagger Sized Line Of Pure Heroin In One Nostril, And An Amount Of Particulary Clear Headed Single Dextro-Methamphetamine Synthesized From Ephedra And As It Turns Out Is Super Rare And Has Only Been Found To My Path As Pure And Impressive Speed As This Sample, Which Tied It For The Best Ever Which I Gave Only Come Across God Speed This Good For Sure Twice, And I'm A 26 Year Veteran Speed Freak Who Has Used Meth Approximately 300 Times, Make This Percentile Ranking Somewhere Near The 98th Percentile. So Up It Goes My Other Nostril. Keep In Mind I Did Large Enough Amounts To Truly Be Lethal Doses But Whose Dying Moment Never Came Close. The Truth The Matter Is That Although I Was Surprised I Got Righteously High. Too High, But Death Never Really Got Close At All And That Despite The Odds I Am Immortal And That That Time Anyway Got Me Knowhere Fast Near Dying, Which Is Fine But Only An Immortal.Titan Who.Have Been The Target For So Much Pain & Suffering As The Litter People Traditionally Delight In Making The Immortal Titans Suffer So.Hard, Which Is Mean. Anyway, I Had A Hard Time And Cannot Think Of Many If Any Drugs Which Could Be More Deadly. Lesson Learned I Am Trapped And Am About To Go.Get In Bed.

Rectify

Bluelighter
I Am The Only God That Ever Is, Was, Or Ever Will Be, Who Did Not Need To Be Incarnated And Does Not Appreciate Having That Nonetheless Happening, And Who Does Not Appreciate Being Robbed Of Any And All Money, Stripped Of Transportation, Subject To Your Worst Contagious Diseases And Parasites Ever, And Left With No Food Or Drugs.

Rectify

Bluelighter
Don't Make Sic My Niggers On You!

From The All Original, Unbeatable Artist Who You Can Now Identify Simply By The Moniker, Gangster Faggot, And Who Will Destroy You With Unfathomable L.O.V.E

Rectify

Bluelighter
I Love Meth, But My Ectoplasmotic Flesh Eating Parasites Hate It! Remember, I Can Do No Wrong, And When I Choose To Do The Wrong Thing, Only Makes it The Right Thing To Do By Definition.

Rectify

Bluelighter
I'm Out For Blood Tonight!
FEE PHI FO PHUM *I* SMELL THE BLOOD OF AN ENGLISHMUN!!
Plant A Fucking Money Tree!