• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Awkward Acid Moments Youve had

every time i trip heaps of awkward situations happen lol , its part of tripping for me , this one time i was standing out the front of a famous pub selling drugs for a bikie and this fat chick bought some weed and then asked if we wanted to see her do a cartweel in front of all these people lol .

i stopped communication with someone i briefly dated and removed them from all social networking sites after tripping on a date with him. i had stayed up all night with a friend, taking eight hits in all, as i thought i would be going to rehab soon and i wanted to overdo it. well in the morning around 6am i had taken my last two hits and went on a date around 10, just to get outside as opposed to a cramped and cluttered room. i told him i was tripping beforehand and he acted as if this was cool with him. well, i ended up walking around in the hot ass sun and he seemed to have no plan for us at all. so there i was sweating and seeing alligator sand bags and snake sticks and really just wanted to home. i told him this. he guilted me into walking around some more, going to a bar, and going back to his place. i was weak and felt sick and just went along with it. the next day i felt like i was GOING TO DIE.

i wanted to put this in an LSD thread but i couldn't search for the big one for some reason. "lsd hangover". is this a thing? i had to walk home the next morning and it was excruciating. i didn't get out of bed for almost two days except to go to the bathroom and eat. is it just because i pushed myself like that? is it common to get physically ill when your pleasant trip turns bad? or even after a good trip? this was only my second time.

oh and i didn't really drink at the bar. i had like two shots and two beers. for me that's nothing.

Last edited:
One time i ate a mint with 2 drops on it and than i asked my buddy for a bit more and he accidentaly dropped like 3 more in my hand instead of one. "oops" still echoes in my mind today. I thought i heard my parents having sex REALLY loud. I defiantly bounced. haha8(

I told someone I was tripping and they said "You're tripping?" and I got paranoid and said "No what are you talking about" and everybody just looked at me for what seemed like an hour until i scoffed and said to someone completely unknown to me who was passing by "fucking stoners, man"

Went to a Salvidor Dali exhibit in LA a few years back high as a damn kite on acid. The museum was so full of people but so incredible silent. I tried my best to refrain from laughing, but a few times I just couldn't help it. I'd be standing there looking at a painting and just start cracking up, and everyone around me would give a very awkward look. I remember a lady wearing a big red sun hat came and stood next to me, I turned to glance at her and was completely distracted by this hat, it was as red as the sun. After a moment, I snapped out of it, the woman staring at me, she looked like she was about to say something. I just started laughing and walked away lol

Came back from a music festival with two friends, and we decided we needed a blanket from the clothes line, which is two metres out my front door. I turned on the light, we all went outside, and some random guy jumps the fence, moves one of my friends out the way, apologises, and runs off out the front gate. We were all just standing there, going dafuq just happened?

My biggest awkward acid moments are when I just can't get my thoughts out. I stiffer over every word, forget what I'm saying, then training off all the time... my friends have just started ignoring me whenever I do that. =

One time i ate a mint with 2 drops on it and than i asked my buddy for a bit more and he accidentaly dropped like 3 more in my hand instead of one. "oops" still echoes in my mind today. I thought i heard my parents having sex REALLY loud. I defiantly bounced. haha8(

Reminds me of a guy I know and why I will never get LSD dropped anywhere but on a cookie, or in water or something. Let me set the scene:

Dancefloor -

"Hey man can I buy some acid"
"Sure man"
*Accidentally squirts like 8 drops in dudes mouth*
"Whooops!"
*Runs away, yelling "sorry, sorry, sorry"*

I remember a time me and my gf were down the bottom of our driveway down at the road after having half a hit and had a gravity bong we were chatting along on the street with everything around us so quiet. I heard a car slowly rise up the hill not to long later and as soon as i soon its lights over the crest i started to run across the road and up the driveway and almost stumbled as i had ugg boots on. My gf followed also and had the same trouble trying to run. We both realized what happened and proceeded to laugh for a good time period after.

I told someone I was tripping and they said "You're tripping?" and I got paranoid and said "No what are you talking about" and everybody just looked at me for what seemed like an hour until i scoffed and said to someone completely unknown to me who was passing by "fucking stoners, man"

Hahahah, best awkward acid moment ever.

So annoying when something extremely minor turns incredibly awkward for absolutely no reason. :D

The first time me and my friend ( B)did shrooms I had just picked up 16g's and he had picked up 2g but got and extra .5 for free. B said dude, let's trip today! I had just planned on picking up and chilling out that day but agreed. Previously I had done acid 3 times and was a regular stoner so felt confident and took about 4g's of STRONG shrooms! We were walking around town losing our minds laughing our ass's off at everything. I remember questioning him "what's the difference between French bread and a muffin? Like are they the same species or different?" (later I realized they were both a type of bread). He replies, "the muffin in more rich!" I was absolutely speechless. I also remember telling him to touch a metal poll for about 10 mins while he just stared at the ground. As we were peaking, we layed in the grass and stared at the sky, I sat up and he was still laying down listening to music and I see a dog running towards us that escaped its leash. I couldn't say anything but stare and finally made a noise before it ran into us scaring the shit out of my friend and it just ran around us licking us. I swore it was a lion or something. Later in the trip my friend started having a bad trip and I suggested the setting being the cause so walked walking into Barnes n Noble (bookstore) and he was like yeah man I feel better already! I walked away to get a sip of water at the fountain feeling accomplished and happy for him and the water squirted me in the chin breaking the seriousness of the situation haha. Also while walking there we tried acting as sober as possible and we were doing good till these 2 drunk men approached us with beers in hand and are like "go over there and get ur dicks sucked by those bitches!!" we just lost it after being so proud of ourself for holding our shit so well. We just fell to our knees laughing so hard. Then realized how creepy it was. I got picked up by my grandma that night and man, what a strange and confusing ride that was!

I peed my pants when I took the biggest hit of 5-meo-dmt. It was funny but akward once I came outta the trip.

LOL... At first reading I thought Opticazian was a friend of mine who had experienced this reaction.

About 10 of us were in a hotel room with a tank of N2O and some DMT. We started with n,n, DMT and after everyone had a taste, we moved up to 5-MeO-DMT. Everyone had their hit and were just laying back taking it all in, when this one guy loudly proclaimed he wanted another cuz he wanted to go deeper. So after a while I filled the pipe with a big dose, prolly around 18 - 20mg... I figured he'd get what he was looking for. He took it all in a huge hit that he held a long time, then fell back on the bed. He was out for like 10 - 15 minutes, and a while after he returned, he noticed that he pissed his pants. He was just happy that he hadn't shit his pants too!

This guy is now a huge deemster head, but still recounts his only experience with 5-MeO-DMT.

One time I was tripping off about 1000-1200mcgs (one of my stronger trips, hehe) and i had some E in my pocket, and i was just starting to come down from my peak, and i decided that it would be a good idea to take the E. I am about to put it in my mouth when my friend sees me and says "NO! dont take that!!" I look at the pill and for some reason i start to believe that it is not my E but in fact some meth or something, and that my friend had just taken my drugs and switched it with some crappy adulterated stuff. So i get all angry, and i run around in circles (my friend not knowing what the fuck i was thinking) until i decide that im gonna smoke all of his weed, since he took my drugs. and then i end up smoking it, and i hold my hit in for a long time, until i realize that i was not smoking weed, but in fact i was smoking salvia extract, about 20-30X, i can't really remember. I can barely remember anything, except a particularly intense paisley pattern covering my entire vision. of course, that trip completely skyrocketed for about two hours from there, and my friend told me that i kept scratching my neck and whistling one of the songs from kill bill over and over again. My neck was so raw afterwards from me scratching, and i broke my friend's bowl. that was the last time i took any dose of LSD higher than 300mcgs.

Many months back, I had 2 hits of acid, and was parked behind an apartment complex with a lake, staring out with a mutual friend, who had only taken one hit. Nevermind we are both tripping, and sitting shadily behind this place at 3:30 a.m. on a tuesday. We gave no fucks. But the cop who rolled up and came to the window, flashlight in hand, did. My eyes never change dilation for some reason, so I knew to play it cool. But of course I was an ackward tard. She asked if we had been drinking at all, to which my friend blurted out, "yes!" We hadn't. The cop shifted to a condescending tone/stance and asked, "oh really? What have y'all had to drink then tonight?" I calmly replied, "Beverages." Which most likely came out sounding like, " Soda and not-breaking-the-law juice you fucking asshole!! HAHA YEAH! Thats right fuck you pig! Suckadick!" At least that's what my mind concluded instantly after, so I imagine my face changed expression very fast. Irregardless the cop just chuckled, and suggested we head back home. That's it. I then proceeded to laugh while crying AT my friend, no words, just laugh/cry. She just stared back with that blank, " How the fuck do I play this game?" stare women get.

Just finished sixteen pages of awkward acid experiences. An hour well spent!

One that comes to mind -
Tripping at my flat, the other six or seven people completely sober. I zoned out and watched my vision fade away away till i was completely immersed in swirling acid patterns, awareness of my body and where my face was pointing completely gone. Quite abruptly, there is a very real and major shift in my visual field that snaps me out of it.
It's my friends girlfriend closing her legs.
Yep, pretty unfortunate thing to zone out to. I had no idea,

I've posted in this thread before, but what happened to me the other night deserves to be in this thread also!

Half way into my trip in my room alone , I hear the front door open and it was 2:30 am. I figured it was my sister because she always comes in late. Well the door opened and closed again loudly 2 times in a row quickly so I looked out my window and my sister's car wasn't there and I knew my parents were in their room. Instantly thought to myself "someone is breaking into my house", I flew out of my room like a mad man ready to fuckin kill people. In fact it was my sister afterall, my dad was sitting at the table eating as well.

Knowing I had to have looked out of my mind I tried playing it off by slowing down and walking to the fridge, pouring a cup of juice and walking back to my room. I wanted to explain why I had burst out of my room so furiously, but I knew that would just make things way worse! Awkward to the max.

I was tripping with my friends from a band I was in and a lot of cool hippies, this girl wanted me to draw something on her hand. I was like OK, lemme see that motherfucker. I was trying to draw a mushroom and a tree but it came out like just a squiggly line i was wayyyy to faced to even draw a simple picture. Good thing everybody was tripping, they laughed but it was understood. Chick still called me later wanting to hook up, it was more funny than anything else.

I've posted in this thread before, but what happened to me the other night deserves to be in this thread also!

Half way into my trip in my room alone , I hear the front door open and it was 2:30 am. I figured it was my sister because she always comes in late. Well the door opened and closed again loudly 2 times in a row quickly so I looked out my window and my sister's car wasn't there and I knew my parents were in their room. Instantly thought to myself "someone is breaking into my house", I flew out of my room like a mad man ready to fuckin kill people. In fact it was my sister afterall, my dad was sitting at the table eating as well.

Knowing I had to have looked out of my mind I tried playing it off by slowing down and walking to the fridge, pouring a cup of juice and walking back to my room. I wanted to explain why I had burst out of my room so furiously, but I knew that would just make things way worse! Awkward to the max.
I had a similar expierence sobour ran down stares naked with a knife shouting to find my nabour had popped round to borrow something