• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Beautiful weed~take a look

since we're talking about overgrow handles, I bet you can't guess mine.
Fine, I'll just tell you.
Its the same as my bluelight one. Hah!
------------------
"Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which out government was founded."
--Abraham Lincoln -- December, 1840
  • AIM = CaucasianHomeboy
-Fuck PLUR, get high-

It would look a lot nicer if it were a BIG FAT SACK OF SMACK!
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

In relation to smoking weed when you're coming off acid to sleep... errr I would suggest you don't smoke something like that, it's probably more potent than the acid you took! You'll only end up trippin more!
But that is some of the nicest looking bud I've ever seen
wink.gif
*snip*
------------------
*madhuGz*

While I dislike the drug, I can appreciate something like that.. not knowing anything about marijuana, tell me, how do you get it to flower like that? I have seen fields of marijuana and they all looked like normal pot plants.. I even saw a hydroponic setup, but none of the plants looked like that.. anyone give me some idea?
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

PhreeX- Someone a little more familiar with genetics may be able to answer your question more accurately, as that is what it really boils down to. However, while there are fields of commercial grade weed and home setups that do look quite average, you have to realize that many of the kind bud strains are painstakingly bred through years of trial and error. Fine weed is like fine scotch or fine wine…believe it or not…it really is handcrafted. There is a hell of a lot of work that goes into developing the color, smell, taste, appearance, and high that one seeks...not to mention stabilizing the breed. Poke around overgrow.com sometime...pretty fascinating shit, actually.

7lieph is my OG handle.. havent posted much since last spring... overgrow was my first forum i had ever gone too.. found this place just from a friend that dropped E...
still love the bud
biggrin.gif

anyway.. its great to see you here
------------------
plant a seed,
fall in love.

hmmmm....
OVERGROW THE GOVERNMENT

Heh. If I had just found that laying on the ground somewhere, I wouldn't even know it was weed.
I would've just thought it was a cool purple flower...
Although if I find some now, I'll be sure to trade it for some Oramorph.
biggrin.gif

*Bump*
I'm interested in PhreeX's question. I didn't even know there was such a thing as purple weed. I guess all these stories of the "orange weed from Hawaii" are actually true too?

I wont turn this thread into a pot vs smack thread, but I am still currious - I mean, if you have marijuana, which is supposed to be the leaved plant, how the hell do you get something that looks like that pic? It doesn't even look like marijuana...
------------------

I am sure if u check out overgrow.com, u will beable to find ur answer. They have tons of info about this stuff plus some unbelievable pics (if u thought the blueberry weed pic was incredible, check out some of the others). Great stuff =)

mmmmm yes hehe
------------------
*Heather*
"Find what u luv, and luv what u find."
AIM~Tuckchick

SL55 wrote:
>>I didn't even know there was such a thing as purple weed. I guess all these stories of the "orange weed from Hawaii" are actually true too?
Most purple weed is thought by growers to be underpowered. Typically if a strain shows this much purple coloration, it has a somewhat lightweight stone. This is not a hard and fast rule, but the two traits are typically linked. Supposedly, this weed is an exception and hits like a mofo.
"Orange Weed" is a different beast. There is no weed colored orange the way the Blackberry is colored purple. The Orange will either refer to the color of the "hairs" (pistils) or to the smell of citrus.
Phreex wrote:
>>if you have marijuana, which is supposed to be the leaved plant, how the hell do you get something that looks like that pic? It doesn't even look like marijuana...
It is most definitely mari-joo-wanna (m'kay).. If you saw a picture of the whole plant, it wouldn't be hard to identify. It would have the same leaf structure and branching pattern of normal pot.. except it would be mostly purple instead of green. It might add to stealth outdoors, but it's still wouldn't be hard to spot for the experienced eye.
There *are* a few mutant strains going around (Australian Bastard Cannabis-ABC or bunty is the main one)... they have deformed leaves and bushy shapes, but the pot coming from them is really bunk.
The Image Gallery for more pics
The FAQ (searchable database)

thanx overgrow for all the info... now the real question is.... how do I get a hold of some of this crazy weed?!?!? hehe jk

thanx overgrow for all the info... now the real question is.... how do I get a hold of some of this crazy weed?!?!? hehe jk