• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Because of Bluelight

because of BL, I have not snorted Ambien, drank with Xanax , not ended up in jail or committed suicide over the loss of loved ones, learned what boofing was, and discovering the joy of GIFs and the strength of people that are depressed helping one another.

I learned about tinkle tweaking and I haven't shit myself due to severe alcoholism since! Not even once!

Especially since the COVID epidemic, Bluelight has basically become my link to the outside world... and many people who are a lot like myself.

I used to work, date, play in bands, go to the gym, bars/clubs, the beach, hang out with my friends... heck, I even did a little modelling at one point. My drug and alcohol addiction put an end to some of that.

Still, I live in a very small town where everybody knows everybody's business. I would never think of going to an AA meeting because the entire community would find out within a day. Half of the people I know are related in some way!

I know that's it's over a computer, but when I'm sitting here talking to you all, it's like I'm sitting in a room full of my closest friends. I lurked for a while (along with Erowid) before that, so I feel as though I've known some of you for almost ten years!

God Bless You,
Dreamflyer

Last edited: