• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Being drugged by my partner..why?

Confused111

Bluelighter
Could anyone shed some light on why my partner of 4 years has been drugging me when we're intimate with eachother?
I have no idea with what, as I haven't yet taken a drug test and the times I have it hasn't shown up with anything, but I'm definitely being drugged as the next day I feel like I'm coming down. I just don't get why? Is it some type of fetish? He enjoys raping me when I'm under as well. It just blows my mind why anyone would find that enjoyable? He swears he doesn't drug me, but I know he is as I'm very well aware of what my body is like on and off drugs.

Worry about the why's and how's of what he's doing after getting the fuck away from him.

Drugging someone without their knowledge is unforgivable in my book. Especially when it's dangerously rendering them unconscious, needlessly, just to fulfill some weirdo sex power trip..

Seriously, you can end up hurt. Don't wait to see how it plays out next time.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no, sometimes I'm paralysed,can't move or speak but I can hear and I'm aware of what's going on, sometimes I black out completely. The last time it happened I ended up with a really sharp pain in my head and the next day there was a broken blood vessel under my eye on the same side the sharp pain was 😞

Ok I really hope this is a troll post, as sick as that would be. It's less sick than if it's true. If it's true, you need to have that piece of shit locked up bc he's breaking the law. Get away from him immediately.

No this isn't a troll post I'm actually going through this and it's weighing heavy on my heart.
What I don't get is, because this person pays for sex workers, so I'm sure many of them would enjoy free drugs while they're being paid for sex. So why would he do this to me who is a recovering addict, clean for 10 years? When he can just go pay for it and do it with someone who enjoys drugs?

No this isn't a troll post I'm actually going through this and it's weighing heavy on my heart.
What I don't get is, because this person pays for sex workers, so I'm sure many of them would enjoy free drugs while they're being paid for sex. So why would he do this to me who is a recovering addict, clean for 10 years? When he can just go pay for it and do it with someone who enjoys drugs?
This is only going to end up one way, and that is with you dead. He is going to end up killing you, whether it's accidental or not. Pack your bag and leave AS SOON AS YOU CAN. Do not fuck around, do not try to reason with him or yourself, do not look for reasons to stay, he does not care about you, get as far away from him as soon as it is safe to do so.

Yes, somewhat, I' have been really co dependant with him, I have asked him over the years, he just says I can't handle the sex we have and we have a connection and I'm addicted to his sex. Sometimes I feel fine the next day, no come down, nothing, so I'm like okay, maybe it is his sex skills. And I believed him. I don't think I'll ever see him again after the last time. I now know 100% it's drugs and nothing else.
This has happened multiple times ? Why the fuck haven’t you left ? You need him for financial support or something? Either way, leave

We smoke weed together.. I didn't mention that.
We smoke weed, sometimes we smoke what I have, sometimes we smoke what he has. There has been times where I've noticed the joints tasting a little weird and sometimes they even burn different. Yes weed and sex is amazing, but weed wouldn't give me a come down nor would it make my entire body/mouth shake and have me rushing out like I've just snorted a like of mdma.

This has happened multiple times ? Why the fuck haven’t you left ? You need him for financial support or something? Either way, leave
Please try not to judge them. I've been in a violent relationship where my ex nearly killed me not once but twice, and it was still really, REALLY hard to leave. I loved him. Domestic violence is an extraordinarily complicated dynamic, especially when the partner is gaslighting and brainwashing the victim like this poor person.

We smoke weed together.. I didn't mention that.
We smoke weed, sometimes we smoke what I have, sometimes we smoke what he has. There has been times where I've noticed the joints tasting a little weird and sometimes they even burn different. Yes weed and sex is amazing, but weed wouldn't give me a come down nor would it make my entire body/mouth shake and have me rushing out like I've just snorted a like of mdma.
At this point in time it doesn't matter what it is, you need to focus on getting away from him safely, asap. I must emphasise the word SAFELY. Do not let him know that you plan to leave otherwise he will trap you and harm you so that you are forced to stay and rely on him. You are not his partner, you are his victim. He does not care about your safety or well-being. You need to leave. Do you have any friends or relatives who can help you, or do you need help from a shelter or something?

It's all good.. I wasn't sure and I still find myself making excuses instead of accepting the possibly reality. I was a user for 10 years, on ice, clean for almost 8 years. He's said a few times that we have this type of sex because we've both been users before. And I believed it for the longest time. But the experience I had on Saturday makes me think otherwise. The first sex we had was normal sex, then we smoked weed and I started rushing out like crazy, mouth was shaking, body shaking, soo euphoric, there's no way that's just a mental trigger from my past drug use. Ice doesn't even make you rush out. It just makes you horny. This was definitely G or mdma or something like that.
I said this yesterday because (well, it's pretty fucking amazing) and you didn't really sound sure yourself.

I hope it didn't come off as being dismissive of your situation. Please get away from this guy and get drug tested asap.

"I think u might just blame emotions youre not used to feeling or have never felt on drugs. There is a lot of instability in ur emotions thats why i think of personality disorder"
This was his response to me asking him for the 3rd time if he had drugged me. What are your thoughts? I've never had a therapist diagnose me with a personality disorder.
At this point in time it doesn't matter what it is, you need to focus on getting away from him safely, asap. I must emphasise the word SAFELY. Do not let him know that you plan to leave otherwise he will trap you and harm you so that you are forced to stay and rely on him. You are not his partner, you are his victim. He does not care about your safety or well-being. You need to leave. Do you have any friends or relatives who can help you, or do you need help from a shelter or something?

"I think u might just blame emotions youre not used to feeling or have never felt on drugs. There is a lot of instability in ur emotions thats why i think of personality disorder"
This was his response to me asking him for the 3rd time if he had drugged me. What are your thoughts? I've never had a therapist diagnose me with a personality disorder.
Sounds like he is trying to gaslight you into thinking that you are the crazy one here. Might be projection of some sort on his part.
Even if he is a mental health professional (Which I strongly doubt since you likely would have mentioned it if he is), you are not his patient and he cannot diagnose you with anything.
I want to emphasize that the mentally ill person here (if there is one) is the one who is drugging their partner without consent (him), not you.

As many others have said, please minimize contact with him and cut him out of your life ASAP. Look into resources for domestic abuse victims in your area. There are most likely anonymous helplines that will help you figure things out and shelters that will give you a place to stay for a little while.